Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

The damage is done even if he tries to act stable they all know better . No he screwed up big time doing that tea move. I admit somtimes I play devil's advocate but on this one I am calling him screwed by the others and it will be his demise.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link catnip. I sent them a message telling them they need to get Jen out of there. She is provoking the house and is scum. How dare she put Jameka in the situation she did and quite frankly I am glad Dick calls her out on her BS. Jen needs to go along with Amber. Why does she always have to make things about herself? Can we get a day in the house where she doesn't cry and bring the house down because of it?

Okay Thanks Jem for the video I just watched it.

IMO Daniele was right in her conversation with Jen They were talking eithier one was attacking the other one. Jen has never liked her because of the Nick thing. So I think Daniele was right on target. I dont think ED or Nick was right to get in it. ED should not have thrown tea on her but that isnt assault so no he should not get thrown out. However it was very immature. I think Jen does provoke alot of things however that conversation had nothing to do with ED. I dont think she provoked it that time. But I did think it was funny that the first thing she does after she leaves the kitchen is run and tell everyone about. All about her. LOL :rolleyes:

ETA Jen really dint need to bring up the cheating thing. That had nothing to do with the issues. The issues are it has to be all about her and with Dani there its not.

TheStilesClan definately got it right. I read the posts and then saw the actual video. It was childish -- yes, something a 12 year old would do, but hardly ASSAULT. Jen actually searched for attention after it happened. No one really wanted to hear it. Amber was standing right there and said absolutely nothing. I've seen that behavior before and Amber looked like she just wanted to stay out of it. Because she either thought she deserved it or "didn't want to take sides". Why is Jen always talking like she is baiting people or feeling people out? It is almost as if she was egging Daniele into a confrontation. She spends a lot of time in the kitchen waiting for someone to come in...waiting...thinking....I think she is underestimated. Where is her buddy Kail? Nick was to me, worse. He talks like a butthole, like some middle school thug.

There is no way there will be any consensus here.

There will continue to be those who say that Dick should be thrown out of the house, and those that say Jen is so annoying, provoking, etc.

And hey, these two factions are not going to meet. Period.

I think Jen is playing the victim card all along. So far no one has poked someone's eye out. I do notice the polls and ED needs to do a lot to revamp his popularity rating. Jen is banking on this. She knew going after Dani was going to encur the Rath of Dick. This wasn't staged? yath, you are correct...the debate can go on ad nauseum and it is true (as you mentioned) opinions are like a**holes....everyone has one.

This kind of issue is similar to the abortion debate: "pro-life" vs "pro-choice".

Same words over and over and over again.

Issues re violence etc. are the same, especially when it comes to women.

The woman provoked; here's no such thing as provoking, violence is unacceptable.

Etc. Etc.

The difference here is that THIS IS A TV show. Surely there are enough issues we face daily in "the real world" that we don't have to bring them to a TV fan forum.

Or if anyone is really getting that worked up about it...there's a choice---don't have to watch!!!!!

Just sayin..

This is a television show....is it REALITY? nope. Reality MAGNIFIED x1000. The reason they are there and not 12 little old ladies in a quiliting bee is because they are conflicting personalities who the producers hope will be at each other's jugulars within weeks. As the saying goes, "If you lay down with dogs you are gonna get up with fleas..." Dick indeed has some serious "women" issues, I'll agree. Perhaps that is why we hear nothing about Dani's mom....

steroid driven mohawk goon who doesnt even realize it was the "love of his life" and her father who contributed to having his ass on the chopping block. So long Nick and good riddance.
EXCELLENT!!! Now skip immediately to the "Destroy Nick Now" topic link. (wish there was one...)

"I'd like to F*** her up the ass until she bleeds to death." - Richard Donato

"She'd have to get my boot surgically removed from her ass." - Richard Donato

Yeah, Dick is hysterical and so likeable.

The iced tea incident is the next step in the escalation of his violent behavior.

" I just think its completely pathetic that he can sit there and spew out some of the most vile words in the english dictionary..."

I was thinking this morning while getting ready for work... anyone think his outbursts to Jen are because this is typical behaviour of the way he would normal interact with Daniele? He has his opinion about Daniele's life and is going to share it with her like it or not.... except now in the BB house, he's trying to repair his relationship with Daniele... so instead he's transfering those feelings towards someone else... in this case Jen?

By signing up, the houseguests know they run the risk of conflicting personalities, but CBS has got to at least provide a safe environment. Dick has crossed the line. He's been a bully from Day 1 and he's just getting worse. I say take away his cigarettes as punishment, he'll soon be asking to leave.

Sticks and stones people. But the individual reactions on this board certainly tells much about you. Personally I don't see the big fuss. ED can get into the heads of the weaker more sensitive. People like Jen bring out the worst in others with her vanity.

I'm going to guess that the other BBJG's have done maybe worse than toss a drink at someone in their real lives outside the BBH. Imagine any one of them at a bar, or at home in a fight with a spouse,etc. You saw it live was the difference. Tossing tea at someone one minute doesn't place you one step away from grabbing up a chainsaw and going Michael Myers on the world. Chill. You don't have to like ED to see a overkill in reaction to his behavior. Smooth your skirts down and relax.

What really bothers me is that Dick would act that way in front of his own child. I am not really talking about the tea but the atrocious things that he has been saying to Jen. I personally have never heard anyone speak like that. Can you imagine what her childhood must have been like?

Another thing that bothers me is that not one person in that house has the spine to tell Dick that he needs to stop. They may say something afterwards, like Jameka, but no one has the gumption (sp) to get in his face and tell him he is going too far.

Being arrested for dumping a drink omn someone? Are you serious?? I've seen teeth knocked out and heads slammed into walls and no one has been arrested. Dumping or throwing a drink is NOTHING. it is NOT the gateway act of domestic violence or rape or whatever you want to compare it to. It is a pure tantrum move that will get him a warning and more facetime with Julie. That's it. (Sorry, I stopped reading after the first page).

This cavalier attitude so many people have with verbal abuse is one of the many reasons we have such a problem with domestic violence in the United States. Abuse is abuse and mental abuse can be just as debilitating as physical abuse, especially in a relationship. I've seen it and discussed it with hundreds of people which is the main reason I'm so adamant about it here. There is no excuse for it EVER.

It's never the person's fault who is committing the act in some people's minds, it's always the victim's fault. That mentality is disgusting.

TheStilesClan definately got it right. I read the posts and then saw the actual video. It was childish -- yes, something a 12 year old would do, but hardly ASSAULT.

Some of you guys really need to stop spreading disinformation. If you don't know, don't act like you do.

Arizona statute on assault, in particular the statute that pertains to this incident.

13-1203. Assault; classification

A. A person commits assault by:

1. Intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causing any physical injury to another person; or

2. Intentionally placing another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent physical injury; or

3. Knowingly touching another person with the intent to injure, insult or provoke such person.

B. Assault committed intentionally or knowingly pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 1 is a class 1 misdemeanor. Assault committed recklessly pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 1 or assault pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 2 is a class 2 misdemeanor. Assault committed pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 3 is a class 3 misdemeanor.

Now granted it would be a misdemeanor and not a felony, it is still classified as assault. I'm not going through every state but they all have similar laws.

IF you're curious, it is number 2 and 3 that would be used were something like this to, for whatever reason, go to trial.

Yes, the law does not differentiate between touching with a finger and touching with something that was in your hand. In other words, the act of throwing something or dumping something on someone is considered physical touching and the intent in this case was to insult Jen, or provoke her. Also, if she felt she was in imminent physical danger, that would compound the complaint.

You are more than free to verify this with YOUR lawyer. I have already done so.

You have got to be kidding me!! Dick is a no-class pig who has no respect for women. He calls everyone a hypocrit and he's the biggest one of all. It's too bad Jen's dad isn't in there to defend her like baby Dani. I hated Dick from day one and he has proven me right on my instincts.

I still don't get the theory of someone being "real" because they can verbally attack someone. He is a coward and so is everyone else in there for not telling him that's enough. I don't like Jen, but she does not "deserve" this. What is wrong with our society? Are we that far gone that we cheer something like this on? I don't care if it is a TV show, I bet this is "real life" to Jen.

I saw it and Jen was her usual obnoxious self.

Dani asked Jen what she has against her and she (Dani) never did anything to Jen.

Jen eventually implys that Dani is a bad person since she is sort of cheating on her boyfriend with Nick (implying that Dani is a slut)

That is why he pour a small amount of tea on her.

Dick is out of control but he is the only one who keeps this group interesting. Watching the group do abs class is not very exciting.

I can only hope that Dick wins HOH again....what fun.

Archived