Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

Are we talking about Jen or Mother Theresa? I sometimes get them confused, lol. :)

Lets not forget it was Jen that started trouble with both Dick and Nick from the very start.

Jen with her lets not let Dick touch any of us during the competition and then running to a group of people and telling them Nick tried to make out with her.

As far as verbal abuse goes Dick is a jerk but I see a double standard. Howie did very similar things even going after Aprils family. Kaysar stood over that other girl. Janny would call the other gay guy a whore who sleeps with men for money. Why was that OK for them but Dick should get kicked out for anything verbal. I think Dick should be warned about the ice tea. Nothing physical even a bit of water should happen but I dont think you can kick him out for yelling nasty names. If so than Dustin should be gone because his bigoted crap annoys me more than anything.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like ED but now he just grosses me out....and didnt he actually physically threaten Jen? I thought he said he wanted to kill her or that he would cram his boot up her a$$ when she got out. haha! Anyway, I think Jen is smarter than she lets on, JMO. And I think this is all part of an act. So far, it seems to be working.....her simply being there is driving Dick out of his mind....! :animated_rotfl: On another note, Danielle is SO getting on my nerves. I'm ready for both Dick and Danielle to leave.

I have to say I'm actually laughing at the females here crying that Dick is misogynistic; You people truly are pathetic.

When was the last time you were physically injured by having a glass of ice tea poured on you?

This isn't about having a random glass of tea poured on you, this is about a pattern of verbal abuse which can build up over time and lead to psychological problems which can manifest in many different ways. People who are mentally abused, sometimes for years on end, sometimes repeat this cycle in their own relationships later in life. Sometimes the opposite can happen, they shut off from the outside world and pull in themselves for fear of being abused even more by people who actually have their best intentions on their minds. Hell, there are so many things that can happen due in direct consequence to being repeatedly verbally abused.

The mistake many people make is that unless you're being punched or kicked, you aren't feeling pain. I can assure you many people would relish physical pain who have suffered from years of mental pain, the type that has pushed them to the brink of suicide or nearly ruined their day to day ability to function in a productive way in their relationships.

If Jen is so appalled by Dick's behavior, why does she keep following him around?

I found that amusing and confusing, as well. I think it's because she (1) secretly like Dick or (2)

wants to push him to the limit of literally putting his hands on her, which I don't think he will do.

From Day 1, there has been friction. Remember when he was trying to get by her and put his hand on her shoulder? Most people do that and nobody thinks a thing about it but Jen told him not to touch her because he was nasty and he smoked. It's been brewing all along and she has been the most disliked person in the house.

I don't think Dick is stupid, neither is Jen. She admitted that she was a friend of Mike Boogie and Will and this is her way of playing the game and Dick is in his game mode. I don't think he said or did anything that the rest would have done if they had the nerve.

I say leave Dick in the house. Eventually he is going to try and bully and intimidate someone and they are going to jump back in his face and not back down. I am quite certain that he will then run like a schoolgirl and hide under his round bed and cry with Amber. You may even hear him exclaim that this is soooo frustrating and not fun for him anymore.

SORRY PEOPLE BUT POURING TEA ON JENS HEAD IN NO WAY COMPARES TO BEING SPIT ON. I'M A NURSE AND SPITTING INVOLVES BODILY FLUID THAT COULD BE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. I TRULY BELIEVE THE ONLY REASON HE DUMPED THE TEA WAS IN RETALIATION FOR JEN PUTTING DOWN HIS DAUGHTER DANIELLE. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG THAT DOESN'T CONDONE IT BUT BB DID PULL HIM INTO THE DR ABOUT IT AND TOLD HIM NOT TO DO ANYTHING OF THE SORTS AGAIN. I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR DICK, HE'S PUT IN THIS SITUATION THAT NORMALLY PEOPLE CAN NOT HANDLE WHEN THEY ARE STRANGERS. LOOK AT HOWIE AND BUSTO, THAT WAS UGLY TOO, AND THEY NEVER HAD A FAMILY MEMBER THERE INVOLVED. I JUST THINK YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE THIS MAN A BREAK, HE DOES HAVE A GOOD HEART, HE JUST SOMETIMES DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HIS FEELINGS. HE WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY HURT ANYONE, WITH WORDS YES, BUT NOT PHYSICALLY. COME ON GUYS YOU MUST ADMIT, HE'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY THAT SPILLS OUT THE TRUTH RIGHT TO SOMEONE'S FACE. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE BETTER BECAUSE THEY TALK BEHIND ONE ANOTHER'S BACKS? I MEAN, LOOK AT AMBER AND JAMEKA, THE SELF PROCLAIMED CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS THAT ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN ABOUT WHATS TRUE AND HONEST. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FINGERS TO COUNT THE TIMES THAT THEY SPEAK NICELY TO A HG TO THEIR FACE THEN SPEAK HORRIBLY ABOUT THEM BEHIND THEIR BACKS ?? COME ON NOW, RIGHT'S RIGHT AND WRONG'S WRONG AND IN THIS HOUSE, YOU HAVE DIFFERENT WRONGS BEING COMMITTED EVERY DAY. DICK IS JUST MORE OPEN AND UP FRONT ABOUT IT. I BELIEVE IF ALL PEOPLE WERE AS HONEST AS HE IS, OUR COUNTRY WOULDN'T BE IN THE SHAPE IT'S IN NOW. LIES, LIES, AND BACKSTABBING, WHAT A SHAME !!! GIVE IT TO ME TO MY FACE, NOT MY BACK. ------- THANKS FOR LISTENING FOLKS AND REMEMBER---------I LOVE YOU ALL AND ALL YOUR COMMENTS THANKS FOR BEING THERE !!!!

This isn't about having a random glass of tea poured on you, this is about a pattern of verbal abuse which can build up over time and lead to psychological problems which can manifest in many different ways. People who are mentally abused, sometimes for years on end, sometimes repeat this cycle in their own relationships later in life. Sometimes the opposite can happen, they shut off from the outside world and pull in themselves for fear of being abused even more by people who actually have their best intentions on their minds. Hell, there are so many things that can happen due in direct consequence to being repeatedly verbally abused.

The mistake many people make is that unless you're being punched or kicked, you aren't feeling pain. I can assure you many people would relish physical pain who have suffered from years of mental pain, the type that has pushed them to the brink of suicide or nearly ruined their day to day ability to function in a productive way in their relationships.

That's fine and dandy if the situation at hand was actually in the real world, but it isn't, so I don't see where you get off acting as such.

Believe it or not, Jen has the ability to go anywhere else in the house if she's being "verbally abused". It's not as if Dick is following her around, and tormenting her; I recall both Dick, AND Nick telling her to leave because they don't want her in their presence.

Jen is PURPOSELY staying around, and egging them on.

I think Jen is purposely pushing Dick buttons.....I think many of the houseguests think she is too stupid to know that some of them don't like her, but in reality, she's trying to torture Dick into doing something that will get him kicked out...it looks like it might be working. I kinda like Jen now. haha!

COME ON NOW XAL, FIRST OF ALL, THEY ALL HAVE SIGNED WAIVERS, KNOWING FULL WELL THE SITUATION AS IT WOULD BE IN THE HOUSE. MENTAL ABUSE, OF COURSE, THAT'S PART OF THE HEAD GAMES THEY PLAY IN THIS HOUSE. DID YOU EVER WATCH THE SHOW BEFORE?? YES, THEY ALL SIGNED UP FOR THIS, SO IT ISN'T SOMETHING THAT IS HAPPENING THAT HAD NO POTENTIAL OF OCCURANCE. IT'S A GAME XAL, LIGHTEN UP !!!!

Wow, Xal.

You actually asked your lawyer relative if pouring a drink on someone's head is assault.

Wow.

This is getting worrisome. This show is hardly worth getting a coronary over.

Why do you continue to assume everything I do here is somehow anger or stress induced? I asked you to stop and you continue on so you've given me no choice.

Either yelling and name calling is allowed or it isnt. It cant be ok for some and not for others.

Nothing physical should ever be allowed though.

I find Jens frequent butt crack, Dustins bigotry and Jamekas religious rationalizations just as annoying as Dicks yelling

Thats part of the game, just like Dick telling Jen to douche herself with Draino is part of the game. The dilemma for me ISNT whether or not Dick throwing tea on someone is assualt. Its the fact he's such an overgrown contradicting wuss he cant handle the same psychological gameplay he's been on inducing on everyone else when its implied to him. Tell Jen he's gonna have anal sex with her until he bleeds to death, fine. Jen tells his daughter she's a slut, he throws a temper tantrum and dumps tea on her. The guy is an absolute hypocrite, he's so obsessed with Jen that he's talking about her even when there is no one around him, and thats just sad.

I think you mean, bringing his daughter into the argument for no apparent reason what so ever, and calling her a slut; How easily you seem to skim over the fact that she attacked Danielle, who was minding her own business.

dick is a punk. a real man would step aside and let the two grown woman deal with their issues. bb should toss him

My issue isn't whether I like Dick or Jen, it's about what is acceptable and when does someone cross the line? Does someone following you around give anyone the right to say the things he does or act the way he has?

Accepting his behaviour is a sad comment on society in general. BB should be ashamed of itself for allowing it to continue as long as it has.

Bear BB is not society. Its a reality game show where mental anxiety/drama is 90% of the show.

I'm not saying Dick doesnt act like an idiot. He does. Jen does as well in her own way. Thats part of the show. You take yelling and drama out of the show and what are you left with? A human chess game that nobody watchs

A real man would have told her to get back in the kitchen, and make him some slop

lmaoooooooooooo

And how easily you forget that there have been MULTIPLE fights in which Jen was minding her own business and Dick decided to head over to her direction and instigate things. Temporary amnesia? Thats ok, its obvious you like to cherry pick your information, and if you understand anything in my last post its that i have nothing against instigation, ITS PART OF THE GAME. Its the fact Dick cant handle it with words.

Dick and Jen arguing = the ability to imply that his daughter is a slut? Wait, what? That doesn't even make sense.

Anything between Dick and Jen, is just that, between the two of them; There's no reason she should be bringing up someone else, let alone his daughter, who is in the same house.

I think when Jen brought up Dani (she did not mention her name, by the way in the first kitchen episode) she was pointing out that there are "moral" problems with other people in the house but Dick seems to only notice hers. I don't think it was really a direct attack on Dani. If Jen's family is fair game, why isn't Dick's?

I didnt realize there were a set of ground rules when it came to demoralizing someone in the BB house. Insult the person with anal sex fine but dont bring other family members into it? Gotcha. Family is a touchy point for Dick. If thats what works when it comes to breaking him down so be it. He can use the same psychology on Jen, but Im pretty sure she wouldnt crack.

Except that I don't think Jen has an estranged family member, whom she hasn't spoken with for years, and that she cares a lot about ( Haha, oh wow, Jen... caring about someone? Other than herself? That's a good one. ) in the house for Dick to verbally insult.

Also, if she tries to get an illicit reaction from Dick, she will.

bb always allowed the fan favs to slide by. dick is a punk who only picks on woman. i bet money he wouldnt try that stunt on nick or any of the guys in the house.

Dick already had a blow up at Nick last week over the HOH room so to say he only fights with women is not accurate.

Dick acts like a jerk. We get that but thats part of the game. As long as its not physical then he isnt breaking the rules in my eyes.

By the way as a running joke I think Dick should ask "IS THERE ANY ICE TEA" any time Jen starts trying to annoy anyone else. But he should never do anything physical again. Just joke about it with a laugh so they all know he is joking.

And how is that her problem? So by having Jen's mom in the BB house it would only then be ok to insult family members? Right. Like I said before, I have nothing against verbal arguements/insults. The illicit reaction of April crying when Howie brought up her dog and her husband, Ivette calling Kaysar a woman beater because thats how his religion brought him up, etc. its just words. You can either let it get to you or shrug it off. Dick is just a coward who cant handle his own medicine and has to resort to physical action when he feels like the victim.

Say what you will, but when you play with fire you're going to get burned, and I can only hope Jen gets torched.

Archived