Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all are beating that dead horse. sFun_DeadHorse.gif

Dick can be a donkey. Dick is still here. Some people like Dick and some people hate Dick. What is the point?

Maybe not be removed but you would have thought that something would have happened. He did come back from the DR laughing that they didn't say anything to him about the incident.

They were both told to behave. Yes, both of them. He was told he did not cross the line, but came close. She was told to quit antagonizing and looking to get him started.

After reading the transcripts (I missed the live feeds of it happening), I have to add my two cents. I think that a lot of people are feeling like it has to be an either/or scenario. Depeche has been the most on target in my opinion however, in that Dick AND Jen are acting stupid and both are doing it (mostly) as strategy. Inherent personality flaws also seem to play a part, but Dick seems to be playing the old 'Howie' card (and wasn't Howie charming when he did it :bangin: ) and Jen seems to be a complete and utter pot stirrer :stirthepot:. She seems to have caught on to the fact that the more she upsets Dick, the more people will feel uncomfortable and frustrated with him which works perfectly to her advantage. She was probably seeing the ice-tea as little icy cool feeling of thousands of dollars being poured off him on to her, no?

As for the guy saying that he called housecalls and his reaction to ice tea being poured on someone would be to escalate into hospitalization physical violence, can we perhaps get an irony citation awarded to him?

And no, when couched in Sir Lancelot bologne, women are not better off, and are in fact worse for the wear when men try to come charging in to the rescue for gendered reasons. Come charging in and verbally call a person out for their poor and obnoxious behavior sure, but other than that, gimme a break.

Not a single person in this thread, not a one, would ever let anyone talk to a family member the way Dick has talked to Jen. Not a single, solitary one of you.

I'll repeat what I said yet again. The only reason it's OK for Jen to be treated like that is because some people here don't like her. It's only wrong if it's someone you like.

c/s thats how it is every bb here.

I think all of the houseguests say horrible things about their housemates... they just do it behind their backs. There are people in the house calling zach a child molester (based one what?).. and that seems to be alright with everyone, at least there's not a big uproar about it... Everyone is angry at ED because he's doing these things to jen, and while I agree he was out of line with the tea, and he's said some really mean and nasty things to her, the other houseguests say many of the same things, the difference is they don't say it to her face..

Nobody said it was right or ok for Dick to yell at Jen. Just like it isnt right or nice for Jen to go after Dani because of her jealousy of Nick, lie about Nick or threaten Amber.

Maybe BB should tell people to tone it down but removing somebody from the house for yelling words? Has that ever in the history of BB been done before?

Anything physical should be reprimanded by the producers though.

Intresting to see results poor upbringing some of you people exibit.

You have forced me to retract my earlier comment. Comparing

your like to a baboon is shorting primates as a whole.

You see, not everyone suffers from low self esteem

and not attempting to stand up to abusive behavior (even with violence if necessary)

to me shows a lack of character, morals and backbone.

Perhaps I should have compaired your like to sheep.

flame away but be careful, wool burns.

and not attempting to stand up to abusive behavior (even with violence if necessary)

and your better than dick why? because you dont insult us with curses? give me a break.

Intresting to see results poor upbringing some of you people exibit

That was above and beyond rude, and I actually find it offensive. I was brought up to the best of my mom's ability since my Dad died, and just because I am a fan of Dick, shows nothing of my upbringing whatsoever. You sir, are completely mistaken in this case.

Could you please rephrase your insult in proper grammar? I mean the only thing worse than being insulted is having to decipher what in the hec the insult is :grin2:

p.s... if you understood what that meant please fill me in erin.

I am supposed to put up with your abusive comments because I like Dick? You are a hypocrit!

SO SAD TO SAY BUT AGAIN I WILL TELL YOU ALL. THESE PEOPLE, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM SIGN WAIVERS, RELEASING THEM (cbs) AND OTHER HOUSEGUESTS FROM ANY LIABILITY. THEY KNOW COMING INTO THIS THAT ANY PLAY IS FAIR PLAY AS LONG AS THERE IS NO PHYSICAL HARM AND BELIEVE ME, TEA OVER THE HEAD (ALTHOUGH IT WASN'T THE RIGHT THING TO DO) IS NOT PHYSICAL HARM. THE HOT TUB JETS CAUSE MORE HARM THAN THAT DID. THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'M WRITING ABOUT THIS. IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND SPEND THEIR DAY BITCHING ABOUT SOMETHING. BIG BROTHER IS A GREAT SHOW, A GREAT GAME, DICK IS AN OUTRAGEOUS, BUT VERY VERBALLY TRUTHFUL GUY, AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE'S MANY MORE PEOPLE THAT ENJOY HIM THAN DON'T. BECAUSE YOU SEE, PEOPLE THAT ENJOY THE SHOW WON'T WASTE A MINUTE OF TIME TYPING BASHING WORDS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. COME ON PEOPLE, IT'S A GAME, GET OVER YOU PAST OR AT LEAST TAKE IT OUT ON THE PERSON YOU'RE MAD AT BECAUSE IN NO WAY SHOULD IT BE DICK. PEACE OUT !!

Basically, the way we were raised (which was poorly), directly results in us defending Dick, which is completely wrong and absurd, which gives us unwholesome characteristics which should not be displayed.

I think you get a lot of pleasure out of insulting people and anointing yourslef the profit of the truth.

Get over yourself. This is a reality show. sAni_babymonkey2.gif

Archived