Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

Not so fast Yath. I just read through this whole thread.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THE WHOLE THING!!!!

Thanks to archives for the update!!! TYTYTYTYTY!

So, saw the video and think that Jen was provoking it all. Like normal, Jen wants to be center of attention.

I was so amused/upset/enraged/happy/etc reading through other's posts. I've had many reactions that I wish I could remember to say. But, main thing being, anyone who thinks Dick should be booted is wrong....and I have come to care not so much about him. I hope Kail leaves on Thursday...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fainting Goats have many other names, including Tennessee (Meat) Goats, Nervous Goats, Stiff-leg Goats, Wooden-leg Goats, and Tennessee Scare Goats.

Just so everyone is aware. :animated_bouncy:

understand completely what you are saying, so don't say something is "sailing over my head" just because i disagree

It has nothing to do with your disagreeing or not it is basic logic . If she had been wearing a shirt while she had mustard squirted on it things could be viewed different . Nothing personal aganist you I am used to debate forums.

Again I miss all the good stuff... I haven't read this entire thread, but I did watch the video... With that said, I don't know all of the circumstance of what happened, but I will say this... When it comes to our kids sometimes reactions aren't always appropriate... If someone said what Jen did about Daniele about one of my kids, well, tea would be the least of her worries... True or not... I am in no way defending Dicks actions, I am just saying that he's a father and bad things were being said about his child... How many of you would have a strong reaction to something bad being said about your child? I am not asking if you would have had the same reaction, I am asking if you would have had a strong reaction...

As far as it being assault, well, I too have seen drinks poured on people in bars and nothing come of it... I have also watched my son go to jail for domestic assault for walking away from my daughter in law and being in the next room and throwing a glass at the wall... He wasn't even in the room with her and he went to jail... There were witnesses that said so too...

As far as a father taking his son to a strip club and that being a sign of how they treat women... My husband took our oldest to a strip club for his 21st and I am treated like a queen... My hubby doesn't abuse me in anyway and all I have to do is say I want and I have... I don't agree with him taking Johnny, but to him it was a right of passage... It doesn't make him a bad person... :)

YES! He should have to leave the house. Jen has never done anything so bad that she should be subjected to his nasty and abusive words and behavior. He crossed the line when he poured the tea over her head. He needs to get a life. There is something seriously wrong with him if he cannot control his anger better than that. It also disturbs me the way that he degrades her in a sexual manner. I feel sorry for her and I am proud of the way that she has remained composed.

Thanks for your earlier post, Murf! I agreed with everything you said and thought the post was very well written.

Edited to add: Um, I mean the one about BB. Not the one about goat turds.

Also, welcome to Renee2007! Congrats on being brave enough to jump in on this thread!

those 50 guys outside should have went in and took him out instantly

I would like to preface this by saying I was the caller on House Calls today

that stated CBS was in fact condoning abuse of women (verbal and otherwise) by allowing Dicks behavior

last night to go unchallenged.

Reality TV or not, were I in the house and witnessed Dicks abuse of Jen,

I can assure you I would have been removed straight away and Dick would be on his way to a hospital.

It has been my experience that men like Dick can not fight and therefore only attempt to intimidate those they

know are weaker.

Reguardless of Jen's vileness, a 44 yr old man who feels the need to treat a woman that way needs to be taken out of the

gene pool and those that condone it were obviously raised by baboons.

Go ahead, flame away. I'm a 44 yr old man as well, but I know better.

Way to go bringing gender into the argument for no apparent reason, you're the type of person who holds females back in this country by putting them on a pedestal and not treating them as equals.

Manly? With the user name kid? I smell Oxy and Captain Crunch.

[Fainting Goats have many other names, including Tennessee (Meat) Goats, Nervous Goats, Stiff-leg Goats, Wooden-leg Goats, and Tennessee Scare Goats.]^^^tastes like chicken^^^

I love it when Fizzle is feisty!

Feisty, fun-loving Fizzle.

Now to the topic . . . every day when I turn on this new-fangled machine. we're still beating this topic to death. NO, DICK SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED!!!!!

Can't we move along to things we haven't discussed?

Like Amber's crying, Jen's vanity, Nick and Dani's

lovefest, our dislike of Kail, Jameka and God, etc.

Please . . . .

Not a single person in this thread, not a one, would ever let anyone talk to a family member the way Dick has talked to Jen. Not a single, solitary one of you.

I'll repeat what I said yet again. The only reason it's OK for Jen to be treated like that is because some people here don't like her. It's only wrong if it's someone you like.

I agree with you Xal. No one would allow someone to speak to a family member the way Dick is verbally abusing Jen. I was upset by the tea but more about the things that he says to her. No one is a piece of sh*t. (but I might be changing my mind when it comes to Dick). If someone in the house was talking to his precious daughter that way you can bet a lot more would be thrown than tea.

Fact of the matter is DICK IS NOT BEING REMOVED. He is remaining in the game. And for my opinion ( the lovely thing we all have a right to have ) I don't think he should have been removed either :-) JMO!

Archived