Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

SORRY PEOPLE BUT POURING TEA ON JENS HEAD IN NO WAY COMPARES TO BEING SPIT ON. I'M A NURSE AND SPITTING INVOLVES BODILY FLUID THAT COULD BE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. I TRULY BELIEVE THE ONLY REASON HE DUMPED THE TEA WAS IN RETALIATION FOR JEN PUTTING DOWN HIS DAUGHTER DANIELLE. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG THAT DOESN'T CONDONE IT BUT BB DID PULL HIM INTO THE DR ABOUT IT AND TOLD HIM NOT TO DO ANYTHING OF THE SORTS AGAIN. I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR DICK, HE'S PUT IN THIS SITUATION THAT NORMALLY PEOPLE CAN NOT HANDLE WHEN THEY ARE STRANGERS. LOOK AT HOWIE AND BUSTO, THAT WAS UGLY TOO, AND THEY NEVER HAD A FAMILY MEMBER THERE INVOLVED. I JUST THINK YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE THIS MAN A BREAK, HE DOES HAVE A GOOD HEART, HE JUST SOMETIMES DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HIS FEELINGS. HE WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY HURT ANYONE, WITH WORDS YES, BUT NOT PHYSICALLY. COME ON GUYS YOU MUST ADMIT, HE'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY THAT SPILLS OUT THE TRUTH RIGHT TO SOMEONE'S FACE. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE BETTER BECAUSE THEY TALK BEHIND ONE ANOTHER'S BACKS? I MEAN, LOOK AT AMBER AND JAMEKA, THE SELF PROCLAIMED CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS THAT ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN ABOUT WHATS TRUE AND HONEST. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FINGERS TO COUNT THE TIMES THAT THEY SPEAK NICELY TO A HG TO THEIR FACE THEN SPEAK HORRIBLY ABOUT THEM BEHIND THEIR BACKS ?? COME ON NOW, RIGHT'S RIGHT AND WRONG'S WRONG AND IN THIS HOUSE, YOU HAVE DIFFERENT WRONGS BEING COMMITTED EVERY DAY. DICK IS JUST MORE OPEN AND UP FRONT ABOUT IT. I BELIEVE IF ALL PEOPLE WERE AS HONEST AS HE IS, OUR COUNTRY WOULDN'T BE IN THE SHAPE IT'S IN NOW. LIES, LIES, AND BACKSTABBING, WHAT A SHAME !!! GIVE IT TO ME TO MY FACE, NOT MY BACK. ------- THANKS FOR LISTENING FOLKS AND REMEMBER---------I LOVE YOU ALL AND ALL YOUR COMMENTS THANKS FOR BEING THERE !!!!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how does nurse and spit get in this

Dick already had a blow up at Nick last week over the HOH room so to say he only fights with women is not accurate. Dick acts like a jerk. We get that but thats part of the game. As long as its not physical then he isnt breaking the rules in my eyes.By the way as a running joke I think Dick should ask "IS THERE ANY ICE TEA" any time Jen starts trying to annoy anyone else. But he should never do anything physical again. Just joke about it with a laugh so they all know he is joking.
i like how you read over my post without thinking. i said dick wouldnt pour tea on none of the guys because they would kick his azzbtw

i am A NURSE too

What exactly do you mean by that? Youre gonna justify Jen getting punched in the face because she brings up Dick's mom next?

Of course not, however, I hope that everyone turns on her and makes her life in the house a living hell; That'd be great tv.

Wow..

Did I miss some massive convo's..

For my part.. I'll keep it short and sweet..

I was actually physically uncomfortable watching BB8 last night.. There has to be a point where BB says enough is enough

The language has gone from foul to threating, and also has gone from a one time incident to a repetitive pattern..

Dick would never do that to someone he knows, would have kicked his $%@$%#

But I can honestly say that after last night.. I think there may be three people I still like.. The others can ride the short bus to an interview with Julie..

Well we agree on that at least, it would make great tv even though i love Jen. But whats gonna make even better tv is when the house turns on ED, which is already in the works thanks to eric. The old man is gonna blow a gasket and give himself an aneuryism.

As long as Jen, and Kail don't make the final two... I'll be happy.

DEAR UVP, THE NURSE IS ME AND SPITTING COMES INTO IT BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED THAT DUMPING TEA ON JENS HEAD WAS AS BAD AS SPITTING ON HER. AFTER I POSTED MY COMMENT, THE WRITER THEN DELETED THEIR POST, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, BUT IT WAS THE PRIOR POST THAT WAS REMOVED THAT I WAS COMMENTING ON. PEACE !!!

DEAR UVP, THE NURSE IS ME AND SPITTING COMES INTO IT BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED THAT DUMPING TEA ON JENS HEAD WAS AS BAD AS SPITTING ON HER. AFTER I POSTED MY COMMENT, THE WRITER THEN DELETED THEIR POST, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, BUT IT WAS THE PRIOR POST THAT WAS REMOVED THAT I WAS COMMENTING ON. PEACE !!!

sincerly, i understand now

jameka vs dick

When did Dick punch Jen in the face? I must have missed that. Wow Dick has really gone over the line punching Jen in the face. I though all he did was pour a little ice tea on her. LOL Since when does pouring tea on somebody equate to punching somebody in the face? Pouring the tea on her was wrong. Nothing physical should happen but lets not get carried away. Jen was never hit.

are you baiting my character?

go to the airport and say i have a bomb. they wont think you meant it promise

go to the airport and say i have a bomb. they wont think you meant it promise

Yeah UVP because thats the same exact thing right? Is that how you really think? LOL

Have you ever said you wish somebody would die or was dead? Did you always go murder that person?

Archived