Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

I find it funny that people are saying Jen is following Dick around. Dick said that she was, but she wasn't. She sat down on the couch outside, and he immediately said he didn't want to eat next to a steaming pile of shit. She hadn't done anything at that point at all. He went into the house, and she went in after him (who knows if she was going in for water or something, for heaven's sake??). He screamed at her to stop following him. He admits that he kept telling her what a piece of shit she was, over and over. He tells her over and over that she is a "horrible human being." So, finally she said she did have morals, and at least she didn't steal someone's fiancee for her boyfriend, and isn't crossing the line with someone in the house while I have that boyfriend. (I supposed everyone will say it was horrible for Jen to do that--after all it's much worse than the screaming, swearing, etc. she has endured, right?)

So, Dick poured the tea over her, which got her clothes wet and probably stained, as well as her hair. Dani came in screaming at her at that point, because she heard what Jen said (I don't know if she physically heard it, or if Dick told her. I think Dick told her). Dick was screaming things at her from outside, too. Jen told Dick, "Well, we can't all be 12." At that point, Dani had walked away, and Nick assumed she was speaking to precious Dani (who all must protect, apparently). So, he started screaming at Jen, along with Dick, cussing her out, telling her to shut up over and over, and Dick was still yelling names at her.

Just now, Jen was sitting by the hot tub, and Dick came over and harassed her and she was just sitting there talking to Jess. At some point, the abuser has to stop blaming the abused, in my opinion. It's like a wife beater saying "She asked for it because she gave me a dirty look." Come on!

And by the way, if I left anything out of my transcription previously, it was because I didn't have the whole story yet. I wrote up a complete account when Dick and Nick both fully explained what happened, along with Jen. Before that, if I didn't hear/see it, I didn't write it, to be accurate. So, for anyone to say that people are reading transcriptions by people who don't like Dick, that's ridiculous. JMHO.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was having major problems with somebody I wouldnt follow them outside. I would stay inside or with the people I dont have problems with. Its a large house. Jen looks for a reaction she has fromn the start when she told everyone Nick tried to make out with her.

Thank You So Much CatNipToy! You're summary was very good. :):)

This is pretty up front for me, but I think it needs to be said:

For the people who don't like to read the transcriptions the way they are written: get the feeds or transcribe the feeds yourself! Many people here are EXTREMELY generous with their time to help keep this website up and going. Morty's is the best place to talk about BB and it works because of everybody's hard work.

IMO I think that people have to be very careful with criticism regarding the site, feed transcriptions, etc. I would be very upset if I felt criticized when I was doing my best to help others get the info that they want.

{Note: BTW- The intention behind this message was out of kindness. Sometimes we all forget and need a reminder that there are people here that work tirelessly to get us the most accurate info in as fast as they can} :):):):)

If Dick wins HOH He should not even think about nominations. Jen and Kail and if veto is used whoever is closest to the person using the veto.

Actually I think Kail might be going home anyway. I think Nick has 4 votes. They need to get Jess on board then bye bye Kail

Define it? Some times she seeks a reaction and she gets one. Sometimes she doesnt and gets one. Try to be more specific. You dont think her saying at least she doest still other girls fiancees and then cheat on her bf in the house was asking for a reaction? You dont think her lying about Nick making out with her was asking for a reaction?

Ever notice all the polls have had Eric working to get rid ofJen and Kail. There is a reason for that.

You're welcome Krystellball! :animated_bouncy:

If I were Jen, I wouldn't let Dick tell me where I can and can't go. He's always telling her to leave, to go hide, etc. So, I would go wherever the heck I wanted to go in that house, and he could kiss my rear end.

I personally believe Jen about Nick, from things he has said, and she has said. She has always claimed the kissing happened in the first three days in the house. We never saw those days. I think that it happened. She said it was in the hammock and storage room. Then, he found out more about Jen's personality and also started to like Dani, so he started ignoring Jen. I don't know why everyone believes Nick, instead of Jen. Jen always tells the truth. She's blunt and cold about it, but she tells the truth.-

By the way, I don't particularly like Jen, but I don't like to see anyone get treated this way. It's not right. She didn't sign up for this kind of abuse. She even read out loud in the rule book, and it does say that if you fear for your safety because someone is threatening or verbally abusing you, that's against the rules.

So where have you seen Jen following Dick? Maybe I missed it?

About the comment--it wasn't right of Jen to say it, although it pales in comparison to everything said to her. But I think she finally said that out of frustration, as Dick is always saying she is a horrible human being. So, finally she said she isn't horrible and she has morals, unlike his daughter, basically. But I guess Jen isn't allowed to say anything crappy to anyone, because it might provoke the abuser to abuse?

Edited to add: If you're talking about the CBS polls, yes there is a reason. The reason is that people are just watching the show, which is full of tender Daddy Dick. They don't see the feeds.

You dont think her saying at least she doest still other girls fiancees and then cheat on her bf in the house was asking for a reaction? You dont think her lying about Nick making out with her was asking for a reaction?

Ever notice all the polls have had Eric working to get rid ofJen and Kail. There is a reason for that.

You dont think if someone is calling you a slut and a whore you would not try to call out their hypocricy?

And nobody else in the house has lied for game purposes?

Ever notice how the editing on the show makes Dick look like a saint? And that Jen and Kail are the two who are after him the most? I dont believe the vote BS anyway. The father/daughter story is the bread and butter this season.

The online polls have been against Jen and kail as well as far as I can see. Polls that had nothing to do with the cbs website or touch tone phones. I guess you just cant believe that people can actually dislike Kail or Jen which is kind of weird considering all the posts on this board.

This is a hilarious thread.

After being away for 2 days I turn on ShoToo tonight and see all the drama, and then I log on here and see how so many people see the same incident in different ways. Ahhh, it takes me back to Kaysar and Cappy. Good times.

Folks, it seems big becuase we are all invested, but trust me, I have dumped drinks and had drinks dumped on me in bars. I have said nasty things to folks and had them said right back at me. Guess what? I lived, they lived and nobody sued.....And we were in real life and hadn't signed our lives away.

Nobody physically harmed anyone. Actually, it was hysterical watching Jen just shrug it off and say "ewww, and I just washed my hair". Sorry, but if Dick really wanted to stir up trouble, he would have dumped his tea on someone who cared. Jen is shallow and phony, but I love the fact that she doesn't let it get to her. She may just laugh all the way to the bank.

It made for an interesting ShoToo for a change. And this thread and the "letter writing" campaign just made it even better.

Dep

Most people on the boards have the internet. They dont show this side of Dick, they show the guy trying to mend his relationship with his daughter

and tell me

How did Jen provoke him this afternoon when she was lying down with Kail and Dick cmae to shout at her?

If I was having major problems with somebody I wouldnt follow them outside. I would stay inside or with the people I dont have problems with...

Jen did not follow dick outside. She was already there when he came out and started going off on her, again. Why should she hide in a hole so as not to irritate King Dick? SHE LIVES THERE TOO! Too bad for her she has no one to throw iced tea on Dick every time he verbally abuses her.

So I guess it's okay that Dick threw tea on Jen, they said he didn't cross any lines. If I were Jen, I would just start pouring shakes, drinks, throwing ice cream.... whatever it takes. If what he did isn't wrong then let it come back to him full circle.

and tell me

How did Jen provoke him this afternoon when she was lying down with Kail and Dick cmae to shout at her?

It started the same way it always does. They were in the same room together(in this case Dick was looking for something), Dick was in a bad mood, and Jen made a snide comment while smiling at him.

Also for everyone else. Dick did not "throw" his drink on her. He dumped it over her head. If he threw it, it could be considered violence, but he was really calm about it.

But do you not realize that the fact that Jen just shrugs it off and laughs about it is the PERFECT response to someone like ED? That makes it worse for hiom because he doesn't get the response he wants, which causes him to go start running around and making the situation bigger and telling tales. Jen on the other hand just shrugs it off, casually mentionos it to a group, and they all run with it. she just sits back and cruises to the end and can play the victim card in the final 2 against Dick or not.

She is playing this game well.

Dep

I was watching the live feeds too & I feel that Jen has provoked much (not all) of the later arguments. Every time Dick would stop dogging her & there would be a long silence she would say something to get him going again & it was very obvious to me that she was doing that. No amount of reading someone else's opinions or how it was transcribed will change my opinion of what I saw with my own eyes. But hey to each his own & sometimes we all just see things differently :grin2:

I'm with Catnip on this one... I've been watching the feeds all season, and have liked Dick for the most part... I'm still keeping an open mind, but I was watching and transcribing right after the feeds came back from the POV... we've all seen that Dick loves to start attacking Jen and/or Kail after the ceremonies... Dustin even joked with others about it.. what two things always happen after a ceremony? 1)Amber cries, and 2)Dick goes off on someone... today, he decided to let into Jen about it being bleep bleep bleep that Jen threw the POV comp to Jameka and forced Jameka into this situation. I can't wait to see the Tuesday night show to see how Jen threw the POV... I can't imagine her throwing it, especially after being in an almost identical position last week, on the block and determined to win POV... what has amazed me the most about Jen is how she has done a wonderful job of not reacting to Dick's storm of insults... there is NO reason for Dick to behave the way he has towards her... for those of you who want to blame Jen for following him around instead of putting the blame on Dick for all his insults... I just don't see how you can say that...

last thing, what exactly is Dick soooo upset still about Kail? His original complaint about Kail was that she lied to him... she said she would not vote for him to leave the house, then she went behind his back and campaigned against him... so this week we learned on the show that Kail 'threw Jen under the bus' by telling Dick things about Jen... Dick agreed when Kail said to please not share this conversation with anyone, and then he ran to Jen and outed Kail... so... isn't that the same thing? He lied to Kail, by agreeing not to share the info, then doing it anyway? Basically Dick has a grudge against Kail for... playing the game? And his profanity laced tirades towards Jen are because... why? He's been entertaining at times, and I've enjoyed watching his relationship with Daniele... I really like Daniele... but I can not justify Dick's actions today...

Thanks for letting me rant here... I do my best when transcribing to stick with an unbiased account of what happens. Hopefully my likes/dislikes for any particular HG is kept from the postings in the live feeds :)

George

blonde, I'll agree that Jen has not backed down from Dick or walked away from him. But when I think of provoking, I think of it in terms of baiting... like Dick's comments to Jen, trying to get her into a shouting match/arguement with him... she has made comments to him, but I sure don't feel she has provoked him... if I'm recalling correctly, most of the later comments outside while Jessica was in the hottub were general comments made to Jessica, trying to break the akward silence when Dick would finally wind himself down... after a minute or so, he'd get geared up again... but, that's just my take on things lol

Yeh...Dick started in on Jen earlier today right after POV ceremony. She was lying in bed talking with Kail...he came in and started to call her every name in the book and then some (it was absolutely brutal!)...blaming Jen for taking advantage of Jameka's promise to use the veto.

Who in their right mind wouldn't take advantage of someone else's offer to use the POV....the object of the game is to stay in...not lose! Dick is an *ss and a bully. He was bad mouthing Jameka behind her back later on...and being nice to her face. He is the most two faced hg. I don't blame Jen for trying to give it back to ED...she's getting to him. I'm also glad to see Eric seems to be backing her up.

I don't think he should be removed...yet...but one more strike and I'd say he should be gone. For now, Jen seems to be able to handle it all...poor Kail can't though...lol.

What really irks me though...is CBS will downplay ED's tirade on Jen...but will show her calling out pricess Dani's infidelities...making Jen look like the provoker....swaying the voters. Can't stand the way CBS makes ED look like the sensitive devoted father and Jen as the evil one...when the truth is the complete opposite.

Archived