Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's all a show. I in no way condone the things ED said to Jen and especially him dumping tea on her but have you asked why did it all happen during the Showtime hours. I have it DVR'd and by what I'm reading I really don't want to watch it. However I can definitely say that if it had been me that he dumped tea on there would have been a show to watch because I would have stumped a mudhole in his ass! I was a single mom with 2 sons and one of them is 6'7" tall. They are 26 and 29 now and I've never had a problem with any of them because they knew I didn't play!

I am believing that BB would have intervened on behalf of Jen if needed.

P.S. We have 2 cats and as sad as I would be if anything happened to them, I would not give my life for any of them or pay thousands of dollars to save them and they in no way compare to my sons.

Oh, but by the way, it would all be horrible and unforgiveable if it had been done to sweet baby Dani. In fact, if someone had done that to Dani, I'm sure both Nick and Dick would have physically assaulted that person. It's funny how everything looks different to Dick, depending on which houseguest is picked on.

Dick even told Jameka and Amber that he would never pour tea on them, because they have "integrity." Whatever....

Edited to add: I guarantee that if Amber had been the one to have Dick screaming at her, and pouring tea on her, she would be so hysterical that Dick would be gone RIGHT NOW. But since Jen handles it so well, Dick is still there. He should be thanking Jen right now.

It's not even Dani's fault. She told both Nick and Dick to let her have it out with Jen by herself. So, I applaud her for that.

But it would have been completely different if Dani had the very same thing happen to her. Imagine if Dani had someone like Dick following her around, cursing her out every time she happens to come outside and sit down on the couch! Or how about after the POV ceremony, when Dick flew into a rage at Jen because he felt she "used" Jameka for the POV. Uh, yeah...that's what the game is about, isn't it, Hypodick?

That's what I'm calling him from now on, by the way. Hypodick.

This show has escalated into sexual harrassment of the worse kind, simply because the victim is unable to remove herself

:rolleyes:

The front door is unlocked, any "victim" can use it to leave this GAME anytime they want...

....as can any viewer who disapproves of what they're seeing.

There are certain shows on TV that I will not watch, because they offend me.

That's the great thing about TV; it can be turned off.

The front door is unlocked, any "victim" can use it to leave this GAME anytime they want...

Ohhh, I get it! So the person being abused should leave the house and forfeit the chance to play the GAME so that the person who has chosen to CONSTANTLY AND REPULSIVELY HUMILLIATE HER AT A PERSONAL NON GAME RELATED LEVEL can happily continue to have a chance at playing the GAME...Gee, thanks king! You cleared it all up for me :rolleyes:

If she is the innocent victim then why is she the one following him around and talking to him. She is really trying to get under his skin. I don't think she is scared or intimidated at all. She is pyscho. Did you see her sitting their last night and staring him down. ED was the one that finally moved away from her.

I do not understand why Dick hates Jen so much?

Yes, she's self centered, has an annoying speaking voice among other things.

I don't think anyone in the HOUSE LIKES HER! But that doesn't mean you have

to attack her verbally.

I won't state how I feel about the ice tea incident. That made my stomach turn.

Jen is better than me. Because I would DEMAND his removal !

The verbal insults are sooooooooooooooo NASTY and over the top?

I don't get this guy.

On the other side, I can see how Dick felt Jen was attacking Dani out of jealousy. He may have wanted to protect his daughter, but he did so in the wrong way. The best way to handled Jen would be to win HOH and then evict her. Not darn near physical assault her .

I feel bad for Jen.

I feel bad for Dani, b/c Dick is her father.

I think he hates her because from the beginning she was rude and mean to Dani and became a fixture on his radar. You can't tell me that Jen is not self-absorbed and self-righteous. I do agree that he is taking it too far. But I think she is evil.

^^^^ Yes, Jen was completely mean to him since day one. She didn't know him and she's was already a bitch.

Jen was also jealousy of Dani as soon as she learned Nick liked her.

I don't think she can handle when the "hot guy" doesn't like the "hot girl".

But even with ALL that, no one deserves to be insulted or assaulted in the manner in which Jen was.

And Jen should keep her freakin ' mouth close about Dani's personal life. That has nothing

to do with her. Questioning Dani's morals...Give me a FREAKIN' BREAK. What does her relationship

with Nick have to do with Jen? She's dripping with jealousy and her commentary was a low blow.

The premise of Big Brother is to create "conflict" by putting a group of people together in a house where they have to vote each other off thru lying and backstabbing for money. If they call each other names and explode at each other over their gameplay, it's expected and can even be very funny.

Of course it

Why all the fuss? The short answer to the question as to whether Dick should be removed is

NO!

I have spoken Let's move along now. Nothing more to see here. Nothing more to say here.

Case closed.

Next please?

Yes I am sure all of the HG's are a tiny bit self centered.

Jennifer was a bitch to Dick DAY ONE!

Most of the conversations are about "ME" "ME" "ME".

Danielle whining is unbearable, however Jens self centered attitude is TERRIBLE

And the way the all treat ZACH makes me sick.

I hope he wins the whole thing.

Ohhh, I get it! So the person being abused should leave the house and forfeit the chance to play the GAME so that the person who has chosen to CONSTANTLY AND REPULSIVELY HUMILLIATE HER AT A PERSONAL NON GAME RELATED LEVEL can happily continue to have a chance at playing the GAME...

Yes, other than this (which is only your opinion, not fact),

A PERSONAL NON GAME RELATED LEVEL
I agree with the rest of your post totally!!!

And your welcome!!!

And the way the all treat ZACH makes me sick.

I hope he wins the whole thing.

I feel really sorry for Zach too.

I think the new twist should be that Jen's Dad gets put into the house and he's 6'8" and 280 lbs of all muscle and is very angry and whoever is insulting his daughter.

I'd love to watch that "twist", Jersey :smilielol:

Archived