Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

Wow...so much already said & yet I still have things to state. Funny, but not at all surprising. :animated_bouncy:

Mental games are a part of the game, I totally agree with this. I do think the threatening statements (of violence, not game play), rather than opinions about others or situations and the tea incident are a gray area. To not blow it out of proportion, I am not convinced, as a psychologist, that the threats & tea incident are cause for immediate concern of further physical action or violence. However, the potential loss of control in a physical manner does suggest a stronger capability & likelihood for a more severe physical action. So, in essence, I see why some people are concerned over a potential overreaction of kicking him out or calling him an abuser, as he has flirted with the line, but not flat out black & white crossed it. The world isn't Minority Report, where we can tell when/if people will cross that line completely. However, I can also understand as I share the concern that ED has begun to cross from mind games to intimidation on a socially unacceptable level. With that being said I think they may want to talk with him, but not kick him out.

Other thoughts: Jen is purposefully helping to create this situation with her comments/attitude. Her reaction is the perfect/most manipulative one as it does provoke him further by patronizing him. However, he does tend to strike first so I think good for her in some ways. To defend either as if one of them is innocent is to be blinded by a strong emotion for one or the other. They are both dysfunctional; likely partly due to their game playing skills (or lack of according to some) and partly due to unfortunate lack of maturity and ingrained personality traits. I do agree that if this isn't crossing a line, this personality type & conflict creates good TV & we would be bored watching it without this.

Side notes: I personally think ED is like this in real life because although Dani is embarrased & upset by his behavior she does not seem shocked & has even made comments about how he does these kinds of things & that's why she has a hard time being around him.

Extra side note: EVERYONE has an angle, it's part of human nature. Dani learned her codependance somewhere & plays her own victim role to a certain extent wanting others to save her because she is so innocent. I'm not saying she's the devil, but even she plays a role in her relationships in the house. I don't get too attached to any of them too strongly as an expiriment like this doesn't typically bring out the best side of already outrageous "Characters" that CBS picks to make good TV.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Murf, long post but I want Dick to stay. I know a lot of people are upset with him, but he brings drama into the house. I am sure he has boasted ratings for BB because it has been a pretty boring year so far.

"Some of the posters have been raised by baboons???"

I WAS! I WAS! Smears baboon poo on the over reactive whiners posts.

See Amber cry.

See Jen get tea-d-off.

See Kail lie.

See Dick stay.

As a woman it really annoys me when women go around asking for trouble and then whine when they get it. Should Dick have poured Iced Tea on her, probably not, BUT Jen has be stoking this fire since day one. You can't have it both ways. You don't push, push, push and not expect some type of push back. If he laid a hand on her I'd be the first one to be calling for him to be tossed, but calling for CBS to evict him over this is silly. If that means my parents are baboons, then so be it. :rolleyes4:

Well, my father was a spider money and my mother was a randy pygmy goat...no wait a faiting goat. That so ROCKS!

:stop:

you silly people have been going back and forth about Dick and Jen and nobody has said nothing about the theft of our avatars! i blame this whole thread for the theft of my avatar! :glare:

i waited and waited for someone to say something, but nobody has.. Murf finally said something in another thread...

pfft! i thought we would finally get through a BB season with our avatars... but who knew some ice tea would cause such a ruckus!!!!

:flex:

Wicked...I'll raise you one left handed cigar, thirteen used Q-tips, and a lump of petrified goat turd. Now can I have Arty Johnson from Laugh In (my avatar)?

Goat Turd Info:

It is a prize piece of art, stolen from a Buddhist monestary in Tibet. It was squeezed from the son of a motherless goat who could tell the future. While fainting in the meadow of the eternal turtle (or Elexs as they call it in Tibet), the monks squeezed it when the villagers refused them alms on the feast of the gorgeous worm. They needed the fiber for prayer and after the use, a silent thought appeared & predicted the coming of Star Wars.

See? VERY important!

Well, looks like there's not much more that can be added on the subject of whether or not CBS should remove Dick from the house.

Some think YES...some think NO...and there ya have it, folks. :)

Archived