Eric Week 3 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me if this is wrong ...

Eric chose to vote for Kail's eviciton, true to his loyalty to U.S.

Tell me if this is right ...

Eric could have voted for Mike butt he went for the final task to get his $10,000.

I think Eric is pretty good at pointing the finger at others. Dick already suspects Jen, why, I don't know. Besides, Eric can always remind everyone of the MRA and the fact that one of them wanted to give 1) Mike a sympathy vote and 2) an up-yours to Dick.

Either than or he can blame Amber and say she's an idiot.

Eric DOSE NOT get a choice if he wants to complete the task or not... He has to at least try... This is according to an interview with Alison the producer of the show...

Help? If anything it is killing his game. America doesn't get to see his friends/alliance. If he gets HOH he is done for the next week, because America is going to have him put up someone he is friends with.

He would be playing this game so much better without this.

(that was directed at Ginger)

Why do people HAVE to vote with the house? Why does everyone want to know who the second vote for Kail was.

Funny Marty you should say that. What Dick pulled tonight was a first. I have always wanted the truth to come out about who votes who in previous seasons, but it never happened because no one asked outright..I guess they just surmised. But, controlling Dick hammered Jen tonight about it...none of his business who voted who, as long as his choice to go went - that is all that should matter. Nick looked like Hitler tonight but Dick acts like him.

Yana,

Trying to get someone nominated or evicted would not necessarily mean that that person must cast the vote in the same way. Eric said he gave it his best shot to get Kail evicted (and he really did try to sway the others to do that). Once he saw that the others were not going for it, then it becomes a completely separate issue. Should he go with the rest of the house? Or must he still cast the vote to evict that person?

However, you have said that he does not have a choice as to how he votes. I, personally, think this is not fair, as I see these two things as separate things. And it could end up hurting Eric. If he knows the house isn't going for what he has tried to accomplish, then my question is why shouldn't he be allowed to abandon the plan at that point and cast his vote the way he would like? I take your word for it, though, that this is a producer decision.

...controlling Dick hammered Jen tonight about it...none of his business who voted who, as long as his choice to go went ...

None of Dick's business who voted for who, period. Nobody cared who Jen wanted gone when she was HOH...and wasn't Dick the one who spent a great deal of time talking about how much it "pisses him off" when people want know who one is voting for, yesterday? The "behind the curtain speech"...ugh, I reaaaaaaalllly dislike that "2 sets of rules" a'hole :furious:

On topic...even though Eric earned some brownie points yesterday for trying hard to keep Mike. I still think he's a weasely spineless guy. I'm not a fan.

ginger, i just think that Eric is a geek who wants to be funny and cool, and tries...and usually doesn't succeed.

Thanks Yath. I forgot i posted it and then remembered I never looked for an answer. Okay, so he's trying to be trendy. Way to go Eric. heheheh

i dont know how he did but they are totally blaming nick as the one who voted kail flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Archived