Eric Week 3 - America's Player

CeCiMom

Here's my question... I was under the impression that America voted on each of the America Player thingys... then Eric has to attempt to complete the 'task'. He was able to complete the task of sharing a heart-wrenching story to Kail, but failed on getting Jessica nominated and failed to complete the sleep walking task.

I was surprised tonight when Julie made it sound as if Eric didn't have a choice of accepting who America had selected for him to vote out. Shouldn't Eric have the option of going against America's vote and be allowed to 'fail' the task?

The day before he was shown who America wanted out. His response right away was, "Right on America!" he was in total agreement with it. I'm thinking that based on that, and the fact that he went from being in the middle with Kail, to pushing to get Joe out, that Julie came to that conclusion. He could have said when he opened it, "argh, I don't agree with this" but he didn't. He did the opposite.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kept forgetting to vote too, but I've been making a point to go vote right after the shows. I voted for Kail because I think she's a huge threat to keep in the house.

he does have some alliances, how long they will last depends on the America's choice, and to make sure all his side deals don't catch up with him. he has a secret alliance with Jen. then he has a floaters alliance with jameka/Jessica, sense they realized that people in the Daniele/nick group threw up their names to be nominated instead of himself.

Okay, what is with him. When he talks to others he moves his head from side to side and laughs...is he hearing something we don't?

Strange guy and he's really enjoying being the "playa" in the house. I hope he makes a lot of money, before he gets the boot.

What are the perks/penalties for Eric?

If he "came out" to the other players as "america's player" - does he automatically get evicted?

-----

Edited to add . . . CBS site says "Eric can never tell anyone in the house that he is working on behalf of the viewers" and "for every 5 tasks he completes, he will be awarded $10,000"

Doesn't sound like much of an incentive to me - compared to 500k hmmmm At some point, I think he'd say "thanks America, but I'm playing for the big money now . . ."

I don't know who he's doing it to, but Dustin is playing a prank on one of the guys - slowly removing clothes. He said right now he's only taking two things at a time.

I'm wondering (1) if production knew that, (2) if Eric is actually the victim of the prank, or (3) if we're going to witness a pilfering marathon. Should be interesting, no matter what.

What are the odds that Dustin begins his pranking of taking things at the moment that the producers assign Eric this week's task of taking things? Wow, it would seem that Dustin started it first and this week's task grew from that.

I like being able to vote on who we want Eric to vote out, but the other tasks they keep coming up with seem so lame. Why can't they just have a site where America makes suggestions and they choose from those tasks. Would be a lot more entertaining. :)

By the way I lost track, since they did not count his getting in Joe's bed, has Eric even reached the first 5 tasks completed? :animated_scratchchin:

I didn't vote tonight either. It's really not a voting friendly website so I thought it wasn't worth it for such a lame task.

With the completion of getting Jen nominated, Eric has completed 4 tasks.

1. Tell sad story to Kail

2. Vote to evict Carol

3. Get Joe evicted

4. Get Jen nominated

Here's hoping he makes it to 5 this week!! I still think he should have gotten the Joe one and Jessica one because they weren't specific with US. But oh well...

Doesn't sound like much of an incentive to me - compared to 500k hmmmm At some point, I think he'd say "thanks America, but I'm playing for the big money now . . ."

I agree. Also, he can't really form any alliances or do much strategizing, as A.P.

Wonder if he had a choice as to whether to take this "job" or not...cuz I really can't see why anyone would want it.

With the completion of getting Jen nominated, Eric has completed 4 tasks.

1. Tell sad story to Kail

2. Vote to evict Carol

3. Get Joe evicted

4. Get Jen nominated

Here's hoping he makes it to 5 this week!! I still think he should have gotten the Joe one and Jessica one because they weren't specific with US. But oh well

he shouldnt get credit for geting jen nominated because it was a given dick was going to nominate her :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I"m just wondering, it seems most of us find voting out Kail much more sensible. Since we get to pick who he votes out, and America chooses Kail.... will it end up hurting him if Mike is the one leaving. Makes you wonder how one should vote.

I"m just wondering, it seems most of us find voting out Kail much more sensible. Since we get to pick who he votes out, and America chooses Kail.... will it end up hurting him if Mike is the one leaving. Makes you wonder how one should vote.

I was worried about this last week, when after we had all voted for him to evict Joe, the house changed the way they were voting every few hours (was like watching a pingpong match).

Right now it seems like Dick wants everyone to vote Mike out this week, Zach next week and Jen the week after that (and keep nomitating Kail with them every week to cause her to have a nervous breakdown). I dont think there is as much flip floping going on this week, so I think we are safe voting to evict Mike (even though Kail would be the better choice and it would spare us having to hear Dick brag about toying with her).

I think we (and Eric) lucked out last week as the rest of the votes finally flopped in our direction.

most will think it was jen or zach :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I wonder if Eric were directed to vote to evict Kail, by America....if he would try to sway other hg's to evict her as well....either go against ED or try to convince ED to change his mind too? I'd like it if Kail were to be evicted this week.

Archived