Eric

New York

Single

Talent Management Assistant

Favorites

Films

Clue, Billy Madison, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

TV Shows

Scrubs, America's Most Wanted, How I Met Your Mother, All reality shows, The Price Is Right

Actors

John Krasinski, Bill Cosby, Adam Sandler, Adam Brody, Zach Gilford

Actresses

Minka Kelly, Mandy Moore, Rachel Bilson, Michelle Monaghan, Parker Posey

Hobbies

Watching UFC, Karaoke, Xbox 360, bowling, board games, fantasy sports, musical theater

Sports to Play

Wiffleball, football, baseball, racquetball, shuffleboard, broomball

Sports Teams

NY Yankees, NY Jets

Outdoor Activities

Amusement parks, concerts, building sand castles

Bands/Musicians

Allister, Nerf Herder, Alkaline Trio, Beastie Boys, Queen, Vince Mikey, Billy Joel

Songs/CDs

We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister, Born In the USA by Bruce Springsteen, Another One Bites the Dust by Queen, Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind, SuperThug by N.O.R.E.

Foods

Jello, chicken, spaghetti, French fries, jelly rings, pizza, McDonalds, sweet & sour sauce, Dunkin' Donuts

Cereals

Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes

Cookies

Oreo's, Entenmanns's Chocolate Chip, Cr

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

america is safe this week >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Looks like he'll not-only have an easy week, he'll have his first opportunity to accomplish 5 tasks and win 10 grand. I just hope America isn't blinded by Jen's idiocy and vote to target the main threat to Dick, Kail.

Who does Eric hang out with in the house....I dont have feeds and dont really see much game play on the show and just curious how he's playing. It seems like he can do no wrong at this point b\c everyone loves him....including America I think.

Why are some websites calling Eric Producers Player and crossing out the name America. Is there some suspected scandal I don't know of?

something is fishy and knowing bb history like i do i dont find it far fetch :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

uvp - canes fan? me too. (i'm an alumni/student/employee)

hell yeah i bleed canes blood. i was at fiu vs miami brawl trying to get some lol. hopely we do better then last season 6 losses :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Who does Eric hang out with in the house....I dont have feeds and dont really see much game play on the show and just curious how he's playing. It seems like he can do no wrong at this point b\c everyone loves him....including America I think.

Eric has had good converstions and is friendly with almost all the hg's...except for Mike and Zach I believe. He seems to be closest with Jessica...very flrty and sarcastic relationship with her. He's also in good with Jameka too...I heard him talking to the 2 of them...discussing how they should have eachother's backs ...didn't really say alliance but it was implied. I think he's very friendly with Dustin as well and has had flirty and sarcastic convos with Jen too. I've seen him have lengthy convos with Dick too...but I don't think Dick really likes him though.

I think the hg's don't really know how to read him though because he's so non-commital in telling how he'll cast his votes or where his loyalties are...and he's overly dimplomatic and wordy in all his conversations. With him having to do what America says...he really can't disclose or commit in case he gets a challenge that would contradict his previous actions. I don't think the hg's really know where he stands...but for the time being are not concerned with him as a player.

Why are some websites calling Eric Producers Player and crossing out the name America. Is there some suspected scandal I don't know of?

Some people (me included) think this is an easy way for the producers to directly influence the way the game is going. We don't really know if they are listening to our input or just substituting theirs as a way to keep it interesting. We just have to take it on faith that "America" voted a certain way.

Here's my question... I was under the impression that America voted on each of the America Player thingys... then Eric has to attempt to complete the 'task'. He was able to complete the task of sharing a heart-wrenching story to Kail, but failed on getting Jessica nominated and failed to complete the sleep walking task.

I was surprised tonight when Julie made it sound as if Eric didn't have a choice of accepting who America had selected for him to vote out. Shouldn't Eric have the option of going against America's vote and be allowed to 'fail' the task?

yeh...that surprised me too. I was under the assumption as well that he had a choice...Julie didn't give him one though...seems to answer that question.

Be it a producers' tool or not, he still is doing the bidding of others. I give him props for that. It's not easy to sit on the fence and I think he did a great job this week. Let alone crawling into Joe's bed!!!

i was also under the impression that he had a choice... i dunno tho.... i also thought he completed 4 tasks already? did they fail him on trying to campaign against jessica? i thought he only had to try to get her nom'd .... i was hoping to get him 10k this week with 1 more complete

I think Jen is next one he has to nominate, but he really needs to watch his potty mouth. I think some of the girls are a little weirded out by him. After the next couple weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if he was nominated. I wish we could tell "our" player to watch his mouth and what comes out of it. Seems like he's a nice guy, but we all know nice guys finish last.

Can you imagine if he won the whole thing? All the HG will be crying foul at the end.

I would love to see it. Unfortunately all his double dealings will probably catch up to him before then.

I keep forgetting we have to vote before midnight the night the task is assigned! I'm on the West Coast and I watch the show on my dvr...by the time the show is over I'm ready for bed and I forget to vote! Argh!

:animated_shocking:

Archived