Eric Week 3 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Dustin and Dani were talking this morning and Dustin said that Eric wanted to have a meeting later. He wanted to talk about some things Kail has been doing that are really suspicious.

He is working on his assignment! :animated_scratchchin:

I hope at some point in time Eric wins HOH or POV and America's gets to vote on a nominee, or if he will use the POV on one of the noms. It would be interesting to see if he is up to the task.

Not wanting to buck Dick's intentions, Eric has dropped any push for Kail's ousting (his original AP challenge?). At the same time, he seems to be working himself into the position of Dick's closest advisor. So far, he's the only one for whom Dick will actually stop talking and listen.

Eric is definitely making a move to raise himself within the current banded group. He's also taking the opportunity to work toward the elimination of all other men posing a threat to him. Except Dick, that is, but I'm sure he figures he can beat Dick eventually. As he does all this, I'm not sure if I'm liking him more or less than I did before.

I love the way that Dick defers to Eric's opinion and really gives him creds for his insite to the game. Since Dick does not get to vote unless there is a tie breaker I think that Eric did not win all the others over.

Jameka, Amber and Dustin are so determined to keep Kail in the game and help her win HOH so she can put up Dick.

That meeting last night I thnk Dick should be really really suspicous how adament Jamaka and Damber were about evicting Mike and keeping Kail. It was so out of character for Jameka who before has just said she will go with the house. Jameka even said the "F" work 2 times.

ding ding ding ~ pay attention Dick

Marty and Katy :clap::clap:

You both have stated my sentiments exactly.

And Marty, you have again :hammer: the nail on the head. Dick needs to heed his own warnings! I think Kail will definitly be aligning (without knowing it) with Jam & Tinber !! :animated_wave:

I can't believe they'd trust her to win HoH....that would be outright stupid! I didn't see or read that...I need proof!

My understanding was they wanted to take her up on her offer to go up as a pawn against anyone they'd want out....and they do want ED out within the next few weeks. Kail said she didn't ever want to be HoH again...and for time being....I think she's serious. She wants to get the target off her back...not keep it there.

I think they are putting the cart way before the horse, so to speak....They need ED on their side for quite awhile...way to many opposing hgs still in there to be thinking about getting one of your own supporters out yet. Crazy!

Helloooooooooooo this is what Amber said last night on the hammock with Jameka. This is a quote form the feed logs from last night. Kail does not plan on laying low and not getting HOH. She is in cahoots with Damber and Jameka.

"Amber says she wants to keep Kail because she will put Nick and Evel up."

i give them all the finger... while they are asleep and awake. :glare:

lieing dirty hookers.. i hate them all

ya know.. if eric makes it to final 2, he really does deserve to win. he will have worked his butt off to get there, while the rest of them played hokie pokie all summer.

"Amber says she wants to keep Kail because she will put Nick and Evel up."

I thought that Amber and Evel were in some sort of an alliance...now she wants to put him up?

amber should have gone bye bye the first week.. but then again, we dont know how carol would have been... she was getting all freaky with the cameras after only one week.. lol

I'd rather deal with Carol's freaking out about the cameras. I'm sure once she got use to them, she wouldn't have noticed them so much. And she was on the block, so of course they were going to follow her. She just didn't know how the show works.

I can't deal with Whamber anymore.

yeah, we have to think of things in the right way..

there are those we hate to hate.. like amber

and there are those we love to hate.. (insert any houseguest name)

people that are just pure hated.... need to go, cause they end up winning the whole darn thing....... booger and maggie just to name a few

Archived