CBS Love 'em or Leave 'em Poll

Xal

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny thing is that when someone other than Shock uses that term it sounds okay, but when Shock used it, it sounded dirty.

Not to go all OT but Ginger, did you hear your favorite poster got banned over at Sucks? HEHEHEHEHE!

I think one reason why the polls are all over the place is because there are so many people to hate (Jen, Kail AMber, etc...) and so few people to really like. You either have real nasties, or a bunch of furniture. No one to truly root for.

Not to go all OT but Ginger, did you hear your favorite poster got banned over at Sucks? HEHEHEHEHE!

Ouch! Morty should batten down the hatches...he may be looking to haunt old hunting grounds.

On topic: Yep, polls don't mean much. I agree with the poster who said that it's all over the place due to a vast array of likes and dislikes ---different than previous years.

Just his usual stuff really. He was busy running an antigay rant, quoting Leviticus, etc. He then told a board admin to go f**k himself and got banned. It is pretty bad when you get banned from that board. They even tolerate me...LOL!

Shock didn't get banned... he asked Morty to delete his account. fyi

Ooops, see that's what happens when you come in mid-convo?!? LOL Thanks for clearing up fizz :)

It still holds the same effect for me, though. Most viewers are against Kail and her gang. In fact, I think by the end of this week, Jen will probably be more popular than Kail is.

Jameka is still insanely popular too. I guess if they showed all of her "Mhmmmmm"s on the TV show, she probably wouldn't be as popular. :animated_rotfl:

I was just going to post the link too. It seems to be a little more on target from what we see in the forums. I still don't get the Jameka vote though. She is not made a mark in BB yet.

Jam's rating may be high, but they have been cut in half. I think it's funny how people like Amber think America "loves" them and they are barely over 2%. Hee hee

Well, it happened. Probably because of recent antics between Dick and Jen as well as Jen's good edit on Tuesdays show, Jen's popularity has skyrocketed to twice last episodes. She is now firmly behind dick by one percentage point. Dick has lost 5 percentage points. So it appears Jen isn't quite as hated by America as we were led to believe because the last three weeks she has gone up dramatically every week in popularity.

Third place is Eric, surprisingly enough, who was rock bottom the first 8 episodes. He IS a likeable guy though and he's doing a great job as AP.

Nick has made a huge upturn while the originally very popular Kail has now only one person less popular than herself, Zach.

So it appears America is going to screw up Eric again and vote to have Kail evicted. I get the feeling there's a distinct possibility two people will vote again to evict Kail and we'll go through this stupid accusation thing all over again. America loves Eric but they're bound and determined to screw him over in the house. Go figure!

Very interesting week for the CBS poll and I'm glad that Jen is finally getting recognition as a fun player to watch.

edit - Oh here's the poll for anyone that wants a quick direct link. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/polls/results.shtml

Love 'Em or Leave 'Em Poll Results - Big Brother 8 on CBS

I always thought that previously Jen got a really bad edit and Dick got a good edit. I think if America saw the unedited bashings (that we see on the live feeds) that Dick has given Jen...he'd fall from grace. Don't get me wrong though...I love a good fight and sneaky, dirty (to a point) game play. Intimidation, manipulation and name calling are part of the game as far as I'm concerned...but I really do think ED crossed a line that even this liberal viewer isn't happy with. If Ed can just take 1 step back on the bashing...I'll be ok with it....then game on!

I've been daily going to CBS site and voting for Jen in the "love 'em" poll....glad to see others have as well. The 2 of them in the house has made the show and we need both in there to keep drama and entertainment.

i dont get how dick popularity is so high when you have tons of folks that dont like him

uvp it is just the Dick haters are a lot more vocal then the people that like him.

For every person that says they like Dick they are going to get attacked by the HATERS. So what is the point in saying they like Dick.

* I like Dick

Archived