CBS Love 'em or Leave 'em Poll

Xal

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rofl, I think the funniest thing is that Zach's popularity hasn't changed much from the start. He's pretty much been the least popular house guest (in terms of people who like him) each week.

The only thing that saves him from not being targetted by America through Eric is that people don't have a hate for him as they do someone like Kail.

Guest jordansmom

Don't think anyone said Jen was Janey. At least I know I didn't. There postions were/are similar. S6 NH wanted her out every week. This seaon same thing with Jen. S6 NH bashed her to no end this season same thing. Same song just a little remixed.

For those of you who like Dick, is it only because he makes things interesting? I could see voting for him for that reason, but as a person i think his behavior is totally unacceptable and cant see why anyone would like him as a human being.

I like Dick because he's real. As I have said before, he lives up to his name, but he is the most real out of everyone in the house. For as crass and rude as he can be, I've also seen him compassionate and caring. So, I'm going to continue give Dick my vote in the love em or leave poll"

Dick is self-absorbed himself though. On top of that he's rude and obnoxious yet you like him. I think that's what I don't get. Jen doesn't run around swearing and blowing up at everyone. I can deal with how vain she is because I think she is a genuinely fun person. Dick was OK at the start of the season but the last few weeks he has been blowing up at people, even people he supposedly likes (like Amber) so I just can't like him.

It may sound funny coming from a 33 year old but I don't like mean people.

Yep, Mean people suck! That use to be my avatar.

P.S. He is as much self-absorbed as is Jen. The others are right behind them. They better be self-absorbed, otherwise they weill self-destruct.

No, thats just Joe voting for himself.

That cracks me up every time I read it.

Dustin has taken a nose dive the past few weeks. Amber has close to the same as Mike, and he's been gone for a couple weeks. As she would say, how sad.

I think the Dick/Jen thing is great for the show!!

I always thought they would be good together against the rest of the house....her for the comps and him for the manipulating he can do...

I am pumped that the two of them stay aligned in some way :animated_scratchchin:

In a shocker this week, Jen has finally taken the number 1 spot away from Dick after having climbed up fast the last three weeks. She is now at 25.8 while Dick is at 23.9. Danielle is still solidly in 3rd at 13.7.

Both Amber and Kail are now lower than Zach at .06, 1.0 and 1.4 respectively. There really is a major chasm between the top 3 and bottom 3.

Jessica, Jameka and Eric all dropped a percentage point or so while Dustin was the only one to remain the same at 2.9.

It seems like America really loves the game players right now and actually AGREES with the banner that the LNC is the new Nerd Herd (keep in mind even the NH had fans, they called them the Friendship).

Still boggles my mind that Jen continues to surge as the favorite houseguest ala Janelle yet AP keeps voting to have her nominated. I get the impression that the more popular she becomes, the more the bitter haters will spend hours voting for her out of spite, just like the Janelle haters of the last two years.

It's ironic that when an HG is loved so much (Dick and Jen this year, Will, Janelle and Kaysar the last two) that the haters hate is more severe.

So it hasn't changed too much this week except for Jen getting the number 1 spot and Zach pulling out of the cellar.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/polls/results.shtml

Love 'Em or Leave 'Em Poll Results - Big Brother 8 on CBS

I get the impression that the more popular she becomes, the more the bitter haters will spend hours voting for her out of spite.

You may be right about some, Xal...but I have no bitterness towards Jen.

I remain one of the few that still can't see much positive about her.

You know what would really blow Eric's mind? If they have an AC this year. AC has always corresponded with the top rated HG on CBS' poll. If they had an AC Jen would win.

See, AP's are typically negative votes. Jen is the most enjoyed according to the poll but also the most hated according to AP. If all the Jen lovers could somehow get together and vote the same on AP, I'm sure she wouldn't be up again, but they obviously can't do that so the Jen lovers end up voting for all different people while the vast number of Jen haters all vote for Jen.

Jen is the second most polarizing figure in BB history. I still think Will is the first.

I'm waiting for the phone call from home America's choice. Amber would surely think she would win. I would love to see her reaction when it goes to Dani, ED, or Jen. :animated_rotfl: It would be like that Cuban chick who got all upset when Janelle (I think it was her)was given the phone call.

Still boggles my mind that Jen continues to surge as the favorite houseguest ala Janelle yet AP keeps voting to have her nominated. I get the impression that the more popular she becomes, the more the bitter haters will spend hours voting for her out of spite, just like the Janelle haters of the last two years.

its probably just Will and Boogie... they probably have a crew working overtime to get jen some votes sFun_Office.gif

I've never voted for Jen to be put on the block, why should I? She may be weird but definitely adds the extra ingredient that BB needs. I don't always have to like a hg personally to still want them in the game.

Archived