CBS Love 'em or Leave 'em Poll

Xal

Thx Xal, well written post (as usual...!)

Yeah, the editing can draw any picture or scenario the editors desire. I guess they'll keep shaking it up to keep us bubblin'. The same ole same ole won't keep their viewers engaged.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont get how dick popularity is so high when you have tons of folks that dont like him

His stock went DOWN this week by 5%. That's more than some even have total. He's popular, but he's dropping. If they don't edit the tea incident to favor Dick (no idea how they could) Jen will be number 1 on Thursday.

Also, keep in mind even though Jen has lots of fans, she's polarizing. Very few people "don't care" about her. It's usually either love or hate. Thus, some people love Dick by default since they hate Jen so much and love seeing Dick attack her.

Jen and Dick are like Janelle and Dr. Will. Just like those two, you either loved them or hated them but there was very little in between.

My opinions have nothing to to with any other HG.

Jen is an self obsorbed idiot but..... I like her better then Amber, Dustin, Jameka, Kail, Zack and Eric.

shows how the other hg are worthless. that these two even with all the love and hate are 5x more popular than other hg

Dick is self-absorbed himself though. On top of that he's rude and obnoxious yet you like him. I think that's what I don't get. Jen doesn't run around swearing and blowing up at everyone. I can deal with how vain she is because I think she is a genuinely fun person. Dick was OK at the start of the season but the last few weeks he has been blowing up at people, even people he supposedly likes (like Amber) so I just can't like him.

It may sound funny coming from a 33 year old but I don't like mean people.

I like Jessica.

Maybe that will get the pitchfork mob to go by me.

Seriously, this place turned into a joke the other night. People screaming at each other over opinions. Too bad it will go back to that the next time Dick decides to show why that's his name. Dick is very popular, and so is Jen. They are both self loving, bull headed, ego maniacs. Of course they are going to clash.

if you want to have some fun, wait for the FOTH on the live feeds, then open the CBS Poll and slide your mouse over the episode numbers in the top right of the page... the popularity percents change for each week... do it in time with the FOTH theme music, and it's like the popularity rankings are an equalizer :party_smilie:

(oh, and thanks for the link!)

:animated_rotfl: That would be funny. Yelling "GO DICK" from a rooftop. People would be like OMG!!! LMAO.

GOOOOOOOOO DIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

It is just that the Dick haters are more angry and more vocal. That is why uvp thinks there aren't as many Dick lovers. Sometimes it is better to step back and let those people get all the anger out of their systems. :lipsrsealed2:

I think you'll see Dick's ratings fall even more after last night, and the live eviction show when they show the Ice Tea incident.

I think it depends on how they cut it. I think so far, CBS has portrayed Jen in a very negative light and has shown Dick as this kind of outspoken guy who (in his own words) "everybody agrees with but no one but [him] says it." If CBS makes it look like Jen was provoking Dick and insulting his daughter for no reason, I doubt there'll be a big dip. If they flip it and go the other way and make it look like Jen is an innocent bystander and the victim of Dick's abuse, then its a different story.

Does that apply for the vile hateful words that come out of some of the people here where Jen is concerned? I just want to make sure it's all-encompassing.

That answer to that Xal is I see some Jen dislike. When it comes to Dick there are certain people I won't names that have so much anger toward Dick. I wonder if they are that angry is their everyday lives.

I don't waste my time on so much anger for a Reality show.

I really liked Dick in the first three weeks, but then it was like he started going overboard with the insults and bullying (or maybe he'd always done it and CBS edited him nicely)

I hated Jen the first few weeks, but no one deserves to be treated so badly. And she surprised me by being so brave. If it had been Amber or Danielle they'd have been sobbing, but she smiled it off and kept her head held high. A true diva!

The Jen bashing reminds me a lot of the Janelle bashing from Season 6. It started on the first episode when Carol expressed her dislike for Jen the same way Eric expressed his dislike for Janelle on episode one.

Guest jordansmom
The Jen bashing reminds me a lot of the Janelle bashing from Season 6. It started on the first episode when Carol expressed her dislike for Jen the same way Eric expressed his dislike for Janelle on episode one.

I agree with you on that. I said the same thing in another thread. Jen is has got to fight every week just like Janey had to in her season. This season on the meassage boards reminds me of S6 all over again.

Archived