CBS Love 'em or Leave 'em Poll

Xal

Jen is currently the favorite houseguest in the cbs polls.... On sundays show people voted for eric to try and nominate JEN !!!! i think its BS... and i think cbs chose jen .

America loves Jen and hate amber... i think cbs wants to keep AP in the game so they chose Jen so it could be easy for him.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep

See, AP's are typically negative votes. Jen is the most enjoyed according to the poll but also the most hated according to AP. If all the Jen lovers could somehow get together and vote the same on AP, I'm sure she wouldn't be up again, but they obviously can't do that so the Jen lovers end up voting for all different people while the vast number of Jen haters all vote for Jen.

Excellent point :)

When the season started, I could not stand Jen. As the weeks have worn on, I've found myself gradually starting to tolerate her, and eventually starting to like her. Now, I'm almost at the point where I'm rooting for her.

Strangely enough, her and Dick are two of my favorites in the house right now. It looks like that's how a lot of people feel, judging from the CBS poll. I don't know what it is about her, but she's becoming for likable with each passing week.

I agree dib....

I hated Jen at first but now she's grown on me

I loved Dick now I just like him alot.....I get turnned off by all of his

farting spitting and burping....and ....sometimes he speaks before he thinks :mad1:

and omg Amber needs to just go away...

added note...I didn't know that Jen was a Chill Town plant....gosh!!!! where

have I been??????

I can see why Jen is growing in popularity. She takes a lot of grief. However, even though Jen is growing on me, I could never root for her because I could not stand Chill Town! (I was a big Janelle fan). The thought of Mike Boogie taking credit for Jen getting far in the game makes me sick. :animated_shocking:

• 2 weeks later...

Dick keeps rising (no pun intended) and everyone else keeps falling. He's almost reached if not already reached Kaysar/Janelle levels. I haven't voted in those polls in weeks, but would have voted for Dick. On a sader note, I didn't know it was possible for a HG to be as low in popularity as someone who has been out of the house for over 3 week, but Amber has done it. That's something she should be proud of. Do you think these numbers are close to how people truely feel (in regards to all the hg's).

nope manufactor polls by cbs

I've never voted in these polls...........but I'm a little confused about "Amber being out of the house for 3 weeks?" and having a low vote, clearly you meant someone else(?)

As far as the dick :notworthy: ........he wouldn't be one of my friends in real life, because we come from different worlds............... if I ran across him professionally, it would only be to counsel him............but as tv shows go, I think he gets the votes because he's entertainment............for those of us who don't take the show seriously, it's kind of enlightening IMO to see that the crude, crass guy may have more going for him than most of us (in our real lives) would give him credit for........it's the same reasoning behind sports people voting for the underdog,IMO.......it does not surprize me that the rest of the HGs get slammed in the polls.........the people who "love to hate dick", get angry at them for not being as self righteous(?sp) as they are........what really blows me away, is that most people would not admit to liking dick...........so, there are probably even more than the poll shows!

I think the best thing Dick had going for him is his total Independence........who among us doesn't wish that at some point in our lives (certainly not every day :-) we couldn't have had the balls to just say it as it is.........no BS, no worrying about someone else's feelings, just laying it out there.............not on posts, but in real life.................dick does that...........he doesn't worry about if he it will hurt him or help him. he just does it.......I truly believe that's why he gets the votes.

Archived