Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel genuinely sorry for Jen. I believe she's a good person deep down inside but she has almost ZERO social skills. I don't believe for one second she's a happy person at all. If you've taken any psychology and are any good at reading people she's like an open book. Quite frankly I blame some of it on the people she probably associates with. When you live where she lives and look like she does you tend to attract superficial people likes flies to cow dung.

Mob mentality sucks.

There's only one person in the house I think is truly vindictive and could be a VERY bad person if he chose to be and that's Joe. He has too many qualities of a sociopath for me to be comfortable with him.

Oh I didn't say he WAS a sociopath, just that he has too many qualities of one.

Balanced people don't announce to a bunch of strangers you have only known a few minutes that your ex gave you gonnorhea. That is exceptionally extreme behavior. Balanced people work past problems with others, they don't dwell on them and then make it their life's goal to get some form of revenge.

If there's one person in the house that I think could come unhinged and go ballistic at some point this season it's Joe.

Notice the difference between how Danielle attacks her problem with her dad and Joe with his ex lover.

Jen. Darling Jen. I love everything about her . . .

her hair

her teeth

her eye

Last night I dreamed about her. We were together and I wanted to learn as much as I could about her -

the essence of her being, the depths of her soul.

I looked deep into her eye and saw a sign there.

It read:

Vacant

If there's one person in the house that I think could come unhinged and go ballistic at some point this season it's Joe.

yeah, but so far we have seen Jen go ballistic over a picture she didnt like... and that was freaky to see.. cause normal people just dont do that.

Ugh! Do the BB cameramen not know that we freakin can't stand Jen yet???? Cause I'm watching the BB after dark and they are following her around, panning her body, ignoring the actual conversation going on in the hot tub and just staring at Jen sitting in the pool alone.

Can we get America's Choice on what the cameramen show????

When I say "go ballistic" I mean start screaming angrily, perhaps throwing a few things around or even go so far as to throw a punch (or slap in Joe's case, I think Dustin could kick his butt to be completely honest).

In other words, a Cappy type meltdown.

Ugh! Do the BB cameramen not know that we freakin can't stand Jen yet???? Cause I'm watching the BB after dark and they are following her around, panning her body, ignoring the actual conversation going on in the hot tub and just staring at Jen sitting in the pool alone.

Can we get America's Choice on what the cameramen show????

Even worse last night was watching HGs brush their teeth and...ugh, watching Joe's mouth in a closeup eating ice-cream. What the hell is wrong with some of these producers?

I kinda thought the cannonball contest was amusing though.

On topic, I don't think that you're off saying he could be a sociopath... that's not in contrast with his "feelings of sympathy" for Jen...

I mean, one of the diagnostic criteria is "incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them".

To establish a relationship you have to be able to fein sympathy, empathy, compassion, etc...

JMO.

Yes, that is part of her deal. She's so wanting the attention and hates that other ladies are getting more of it. That's why she did the whole treadmill stunt, not eating dinner, Mike lies & teeny bikinis. It's so obvious she has no other self view than the mirror. She looked the same in that house pic to me as she does every moment on screen. If Will and Boogs "trained" her - chill town has lost all coolness points with me!

Jen is so freaking annoying... I am sick of all those shirts she wears. She said that BB took 13 of them and wouldn't let her bring them in the house!!! Is she going to try and sell them after the show??? She can call them SKANK TANKS! I should copyright that....

This girl is self destructing. She is one of those people that NEED to be acknowledged that she's pretty. She needs that attention to feel good about herself. She isn't getting it, and she isn't used to it. It's driving her insane.

It's too bad Jen can't see how much attention she's getting outside of the BB house.... I was looking at the photo links for today [actually, I was looking for a bellybutton shot of Dick--mentioned by fizzle in the Dick thread] and Jen, uhm, well, her bum, sure is getting lots of attention. I'd be jealous if I didn't feel so sorry for her :giggle:

As a side note that lacks originality but fulfills my need to vent: I'm terribly disappointed with the women in the house. Where are the strong and spunky gals? Will they get sassier after this first week? I hope so, because as it stands Dick is the only one I find remotely interesting-- and that bothers me for some reason. And what's worse, I'm starting to find my own life more interesting and, well, non-dysfunctional!! :animated_shocking:

Archived