Jen Week 1

Jem

Indeed, a pricelss moment. We got to watch her break all over the place, just when she was so determined to be a hold-out - at least until she chose the moment to break.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard them talking about her saying something before the comp, i just never knew what was said, only that it was rude and it hurt dicks feelings. like she meant it in a pervy way and he truly isnt thinking that way at all.

Maybe Dick didn't WANT to touch you, Skanknanny!

Bawling your eyes out over a picture - "the lighting was terrible, there was a shadow over my eye", boo

hoo. LMAO!!

I have to say, if she is part of Chilltown, how disgraceful. Will is the ultimate persona of chilltown. Jenn has nothing that compares to it, gameplay sucks, she bawls over tiny stupid things, AND no one likes her. At least with Will, Janie and Howie were fixated on him.

the more i think about it, the more it sickens me. it truly sickens me. poor dick stood there pumping butter the whole comp while the other team alternated their butter pumpers.. (that doesnt sound right, but whatever)

so i am glad dicks team won just for that fact.... i just wished Jen wasnt on it. dirty scum sucking hooker.

Exactly Fizzle. I'd much rather be locked in a house with Dick than her. What an awful thing to say to someone. I heard the story on Showtoo when Joe was telling Daniele and Nick, but hearing it first hand was even worse. That wasn't even the whole exchange either. :censored:

"when she taped that pink thing infront of it.. PRICELESS! "

What was it? A potholder? I was laughing so hard when she was crying over her picture.

I hope she doesn't get voted out too soon. I want to keep her around for a while, for laughs!

:o ohh you know that would be the end of her. she would cry and cry and then run right out of that house. ohh and as she ran she would pee herself.. a trail from the BBQ all the way to the front door.

Someone posted somewhere that she is dating Jesse Metcalfe? Anyone have proof of this or know if its true? Says on the Live Feed Update that they got FOTH after she mentioned it. . . just wondering!

(edit to add: I did some research and found a website that said he is dating a Nadine Coyle, so I guess that must have been another lie from Jen)

ohh you know that would be the end of her. she would cry and cry and then run right out of that house. ohh and as she ran she would pee herself.. a trail from the BBQ all the way to the front door.

And again, the astro turf suffers!

Archived