Jen Week 1

Jem

wonder if there is a pee stain from ivette under the astro turf??? ewwww

Did you see carol deliberately hurt the astro turf last night. She spilled eric's spoiled milk on it.

P.s. Eric complaining about that milk drink claiming it tasted like spoiled milk, but he continued to drink it. wacko

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meanwhile, she wore the top to her bathing suit.. that dirty scum sucking hooker.

and yes, i saw how eric made a protein shake, said it tasted rotten, continued to drink it and then carol spilled it out on the astro turf, nobody cleaned it up. YACK

if they didnt have ants before, they do now. OH Gizzzzzz are your ants gone? cause i think they hightailed it to the bb house.

I'm past thinking that she's comic relief. WHERE/HOW/WHY did they pick her??????

I'll tell ya, she's one reason that I'd be too embarassed to watch this show with a non-fan--or even someone who's THINKING of being a fan...

I agree Yath think about it

Jessica and her stupid voice

Jen and her self obsession

Danielle and her snotty self and pointy shoulders

Joe and Eric and.... etc. etc.

Where did they find these people? Oh ya ..... their agents

she must be doing something right she got one of the longest thread of all hg :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

All other years, I've had friends, who generally laugh at the show, watch it with me sometimes. They never watched it much or took it seriously, but every now and then they would ask me a question about a HG, or something going on in the house.

I will NOT watch it this year with anyone who's not a die-hard fan. I really would be embarrassed by MOST of the HG's. I almost feel embarrassed myself that I'm watching it (but the operative word there is "almost", cuz of course I won't miss a show).

onlya die hard bb fans could understand the science of bb. i got my doctorate degree in speading the truth :food-smiley-005:

watching sunday episode right now and omg jen better not thinking about getting a career in acting. those horse tears even a blind man would have seen them

Wasn't the photo thing just the other night, meaning that the food comp was before the photo episode? I'm sure Jen was just in HOH talking about a meltdown and how it was just all the stress coming out.

I was so hoping Daniele would use the veto and she'd be backdoor'd.

Oh! My! Gawd!

I cannot believe what a drama queen Jen is! It really was pathetic how she handled her ugly picture. Maybe, just maybe, that's how she really looks, but she's used to her modelling photos that are touched up - a lot. I'm sick of her already - evict her quickly!!! Even on television, her eyes look freaky weird - she's not an attractive person - she may have a nice body, but her personality really knocks her down several levels of attractiveness.

Archived