Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who said UVP was banned? i didnt

there are a lot of people that have made several screennames just so they can "trip up" others... or whatever.. or maybe if one name gets banned, they have a backup.. who knows. i have one name. shock had several...

Justin, the quicker you realize this forum is filled with catty women (synonymous with each other) the better you'll get along here. :shocking: I've been coming here for a few seasons now (even though I don't have many posts, I don't farm or spam) and it's always been this way. I'm a 33 year old man and for whatever reason I enjoy BB but I get the impression its demographics is more female than male, thus the majority of females posting here.

Bottom line, if you're beautiful on the inside, it shows on the outside. Same holds true if your ugly on the inside, it WILL show on the outside, no matter how "hot" you appear to be.
Just out of curiosity, do you not consider INCESSANTLY insulting someone you don't really know ugly? Guess it's only ugly if it's not us doing it, right?

Not a chance, Cajun...Janelle was infinitely more likeable, even at the beginning before she became so popular.

I'm sorry but I believe this is definitely a case of revisionist history. When Janelle was here the first few weeks her favorite houseguest ratings were waaaaay down on the chart.

Xal, yes we are indeed catty.

Actually, we practise being catty over in Off-Topic all year, so that we're really on our game when BB comes around.

And yes, of course we like to comment on the ugliness of "people we don't know".

Heck, you wouldn't expect us to tell each OTHER we're ugly, would you??

did he not read my post that we pick certain house guest to pick on? its not like jen is alone... and we dont just pick on women.. we happen to pick on men too.

just so happenes Xal spends a lot of time drooling in the Jen thread... :o

I gotta admit though, that we've worked our meanness and pettiness pretty darn good.

We sometimes say positive stuff about the HG's.

Like f'rinstance---hang on, I'll get back to you on that.

lol Yath.. i think i can come up with something.. i did say something nice about jen.. well, at least it wasnt mean.. hold on.. i will find it.

ok, here it is, page 10 this is what i posted:

Justin, you are correct about that.. she does not have a fat *ss. nope. and for the record.. she does have a nice body.. just not "smokin hot" ... well to me anyways.

ust so happenes Xal spends a lot of time drooling in the Jen thread...

Ahhh, but therein lays the rub. You see, while I think she's attractive, as I said before it's not like I'm rooting for her to win. Even I find her vainness unappealing. Quite frankly, it's a very bad quality.

However, I have always liked pulling for the underdog. To top that off, I hate hypocrisy with a passion. Once again this year, we have a group of people who are talking behind one person's back, insulting her mercilessly, while chastising her for doing some of the same or similar things. One thing Big Brother does VERY well is show us how, almost to a person, human beings are vindictive, flawed, mean-spirited entities. Yes, that includes me.

Danielle is VERY similar to Jen, for instance. She's just more subtle about it. That being said, she insults Jen for it while doing it herself.

Unlike past seasons I don't have a favorite houseguest, one I want to see genuinely win, because they all rub me the wrong way this year in some way, shape or form. Granted it's still early and that will most assuredly change but for now, I'm pulling for Jen to survive for at least a few more weeks if, for no other reason than to see some of these hypocrites not get their way.

Xal.. i will agree with you on that last post.

and as of right now, i dont think i have anyone in the front to win either. in fact... they all can just go home and BB can call in the replacements. they can call the show BB's Replacements.

Archived