Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we're going to get a chance to see her much longer. Already she is the most talked about behind closed doors (which has always bothered me about players in BB, can't stand scumbags who talk behind people's backs). It's all about jealousy. She's arguably the best looking girl in the entire house (hell she's a model) and she has a bit of attitude so of course people are going to gang up on her when given the chance.

Like I said, I want her to stay for awhile so I'm hoping one of the guys who likes her or she herself wins HoH next week.

Just for her bathing suits alone I think she should be evicted. Or is the the fact that she thinks she is so hot. Well either way I don't like her.

Her bathing suits alone are why she should stay :animated_bouncy:

I hope I'm not the only guy here who thinks she's attractive. That would be odd considering she's a model and is paid because she's attractive.

To be blunt, I can understand why some women wouldn't like her but I can't wrap my head around why some guys would dislike her so much.

i havent had my feeds on very much, i need to get acclimated to BB time over here on the east coast....but from what i saw of her when they first entered the house she is rather attractive, but i've seen some odd and more unattractive screen caps of her face...she has a great body with an ill-fitting bikini...i just hate the nasal voice, i can even get over the overusage of 'like' but i hated nakomis' sinusitus-voice as well

Xal... if you notice though, she is not a model of.... lets say.. tastful status. lol she isnt really pretty. if she has to wear a bathing suit that is up her crack just to get attention.. well... that really isnt hot.

even the guys in the house talk smack about her. so it isnt some jealousy thing with women. a real woman that is hot and knows it, doesnt have to show her body off. she doesnt have to skank it up to get attention. she doesnt have to wear a bathing suit 5 times smaller than her size.

and then we have to toss in how dumb she is. and how she talks.. like.. like... like.. LIKE SHUT UP!

yeah, if your into dumb skanks.. shes your gal!!!! :animated_bouncy:

I think she's very pretty. Sorry, I'm not into "generic blonde number 58". I love dark haired beauties with unique features.

The interesting thing is this. No one liked Janelle in the house OR on the forums the first few weeks she was there either. People made rude comments about her as well and I'm almost positive on the favorite houseguests rankings on the official site Janelle was near the bottom the first few weeks. She was also a model. She also acted air-headed at times.

Now I'm NOT saying Jen will become the next Janelle at all but I do find it amusing the similarities between the two. I think many posters forget Janelle was NOT a fan favorite at first and only STARTED becoming one when so many in the house were against her. She became an underdog and people started rooting for her to stay in the house so that the friendship didn't get their own way.

I could see something like that happening with Jen, albeit not to the extremes it did with Janelle.

Guest jordansmom

I think fizzle said it best. Jealousy has nothing to do with. That is such a go to response.

Xal might be correct. I know I have been fickle in the beginning of BB and have changed my mind many times. Once I do make my final decision I am pretty set with that.

I don't think I will ever like Jen and I think she is short in time for this game. Most all dislike her and there must be reasons for that.

I think we wonder what her reason for wearing the dirty hooker bathing suit bottoms are. Just seems pretty weird and can only conclude it is for the guys to lust after her.

people didnt like janelle based on her pic prior to the show. after the first episode they liked her.

first episode came for this season and Jen opened her mouth and not only did the Fans go :wacko: but so did the other houseguest. and that was before she took her clothes off.

every houseguest will have his/her fans... but lets be honest.. like bearpawz said "ok so im shallow and like trashie women"..... now that i can respect. lmao

even the guys in the house talk smack about her. so it isnt some jealousy thing with women. a real woman that is hot and knows it, doesnt have to show her body off. she doesnt have to skank it up to get attention. she doesnt have to wear a bathing suit 5 times smaller than her size.

Amen sista!!! :clap:

Sadness :crybaby:

I still say give her a chance. It's sad that we don't know her, nor has she been on the show that long, and the houseguests have only known her a week and already people are slamming her both there and online.

It really is the worst part of human nature that people make assumptions and judgments so fast.

Just my opinion of course.

...and you know she's a dirty hooker why?

I should expect this coming from you though so why am I even discussing this. You've always been one of the posters here filled with the most hate.

i dont hate anyone..

the "dirty hooker" comes from Amazing race... ever since i heard it last season (and it wasnt used in a vile mean way) i have adopted it. i have said all of them are dirty hookers. and that goes for favorites too.

"filled with the most hate" ?????? i guess you dont see all the smilies i post in all my posts??? i am definately not filled with hate. sorry that you seem to think that. that is unfortunate.

:stop:

fizz is a marshmellow not a hater. You ought to hear the nice things she has said about Nick. :P

Yep dirty hooker is a goof term we use a lot. If you are ever over in Off Topics you will see it used there often. :mbabe:

Archived