Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhh yeah, i am so jealous that i dont wear my bathing suit bottoms up my crack... :huh:

trust me, there is no jealousy when it comes to dumbness...and in 10 years her boobs will be down to her bellybutton.. mine wont. :animated_rotfl:

Yeah. That's it. I'm jealous. She's a tool. She can't hold a conversation unless it's about her. She can't even speak without saying "like" four hundred and eighty seven times in a sentence. She isn't even able to figure out her own size.

Come on, you can't polish a turd folks! She is a great piece of eye candy, but even too much candy is never a good thing. It'll eventually make you puke.

i really dont think her body is that great... really. her modeling consist of low grade modeling.... its not like shes known at all for it. her face is... well.. its average. her mouth is huge.. she can put her fist in it (ask ginger)

i know guys really dont have the highest of standards when it comes to women.. so i can see why a lot of the guys here would say she has a hot body... but i have seen better. heck, at that age.. I was better!!! ~ signed, dirty hooker club founder

:animated_rotfl:

ok Justin, i will let you in on a secret.... every year we have to pick a few houseguest to pick on.. this year Jen is one of them. so we pick them apart for little things that annoy us, like the way they talk, dress, and act. it just so happens that Jen actually gets low scores in those three areas.

and its weird that even the other houseguest have also picked on jen too! so i guess we picked a good one this year!

anyways... thats that. there is no jealousy. i will say this... if i had to be jealous of any bb player... it would be janelle... she rocked.

That's it. We are ALL jealous of her. Because she is thought to be hot, every woman on the planet that dislikes her is actually *jealous of her. So every bad thing about her is null and void because she's hot? Kind of a nonsensical remark dontcha think? She has offered not one endearing quailty as far as I can see.

Bottom line, if you're beautiful on the inside, it shows on the outside. Same holds true if your ugly on the inside, it WILL show on the outside, no matter how "hot" you appear to be.

That's it. We are ALL jealous of her. Because she is thought to be hot, every woman on the planet that dislikes her is actually *jealous of her. So every bad thing about her is null and void because she's hot? Kind of a nonsensical remark dontcha think? She has offered not one endearing quailty as far as I can see.

Bottom line, if you're beautiful on the inside, it shows on the outside. Same holds true if your ugly on the inside, it WILL show on the outside, no matter how "hot" you appear to be.

She's obviously unintelligent, and everyone else is a brain surgeon. Call it funny, but it's a large coincidence that the woman chose the good looking one to go after rather then someone else. Just keep believing it's not jealousy, I could care less..

..and fizzle whatever you say! :2thumbsup:

I don't get your "coincedence" reference. I happen to think all the women in the house are pretty women. I personally don't feel that Jen is the hottest one there.

And yes, everyone else probably is a brain surgeon compared to her.

And I'm with Fizzle, if I had any reason to be jealous of a HG, it would have been Janelle. She's got the whole package. The looks, the brains, etc. and Janelle is historically my fav HG. Go figure!

Nah, it isn't always the pretty ones. Remember Maggie, April, and Ivette? The board pretty much ganged up on them too. And Janelle was pretty, and she was pretty much adorded by almost everyone.

Archived