Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just out of curiosity, do you not consider INCESSANTLY insulting someone you don't really know ugly? Guess it's only ugly if it's not us doing it, right?

I don't know if I would have been "incessant" if I wasn't being challenged. I wouldn't have proceeded with post after post about her if I wasn't being debated. KWIM?

The HG put themselves out there for the world to see. Are we, as viewers, supposed to be watching and saying nothing but positive things? I don't understand your point? The entire reason we are here is to talk about our views on the HG. :inquisitive:

I'm normally the person who pulls for the underdog too, but being a b!tch isn't a valid reason for being an underdog in my book. Did you hear the way she treated Dick? That's not an underdog, that's a person who could care less about the feelings of others.

Lymurr, do you find anything wrong with the following statement?

I don't like that person who calls other people names and doesn't consider their feelings. What a bitch.

Just curious if two wrongs make a right.

I have done the same thing, don't get me wrong. However, I KNOW I'm wrong when I do those things.

LOL. I do see the irony in the statement. Definitely.

But.... just for example, the way she talked to Dick was NOT a result of anything he had said/done to her. It was the offensive nature of what she did that makes me think she's a b!tch. Does that make any sense? My opinions are stemming from what she herself has said/done. I don't know, maybe it is hypocritical on some level, but I didn't randomly choose Jen just to be nasty. I'm just going with what she gave me.

Believe me, if she proves otherwise, I'll be the first to admit it. I have no issues with admitting when I've been wrong.

On the other hand, she looks to me to be one of the few HG who will have the cojones to cause a stir. She seems to have a very strong personality. Someone who won't hesitate to speak up if she feels the need. That's the kind of HG that makes the show worth watching. Kind of a love to hate thing.

clown, sure she could be beat in the final two...if any of the HG's could stand to keep her around that long---AND if any of the viewers could stand watching her that long.

yup wicked...I think that's whats going to happen. Jen won't be a target for a while... Kail wants her around, she's in tight with Eric, and Dustin and her get along pretty well too. Jen is the Erika of the group and will float her way to/near the end.

Archived