Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was listening not too closely this morning when she, Kail, and Mike were in the kitchen. Jen gets up from the table and says to Mike "Well, I'll be in Kail's room when you're ready to play" and heads upstairs. Mike said "yup" but went outside. Both girls went back up to the bedroom.

ETA: Found this in the live feed thread:

"Jen asks Mike about finishing their chess game from last night, she thinks the pieces are still set up from where they left off... "unless you have something better to do"

It sounded like a cyber coochy comment to me. Just like her vibrating cell phone comment the other day.

good god... all i was doing was minding my own business posting here, and i was listening in on the feeds.. out of the blue i hear deep breathing.. sounds of lust... like a woman having sex, so i quick flip back to feeds, and its JEN

working out on the treadmill..... :furious3: must she make sex noises?

That's how you heard them. Others may hear it differently. It's all in the interpretation of the hearer. I hear noises sometimes and I think it's someone working out hard on my treadmill, but it's people having sex on my treadmill. go figure!

you have a good point. maybe i am just pervy. ORRRR maybe jen was seeking out attention... cause not a moment later Joe went into the weight room and asked her if she was ok, and she said she was going to stop at 3 miles but was up to 11 already and she wasnt going to stop until she passed out.

now joe is in the BY worried that she is making herself sick cause nobody likes her.

ginger you are using the word melon way too much. You have used it 7 times today and you are over your limit. You may not use that word until after midnight tonight. Big Brother time.

Yike Jen just ran 13 miles on the treadmill. She was going 98 miles per hour. Is that possible. The camera zoomed in and I swear it looked like 98 mph. Now she is in the pool doing more exercise. She is a machine today. :footballhelmet:

I take back everything I said on this..

You know the girl is dumb when a body as good as that isn't good enough to deal with the nonsense that comes out of the mouth.

Everyone is annoyed with her!! :animated_rotfl:

Archived