Jen Week 1

Jem

jen or danielle

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoloft has been shown to be a highly effective drug in the treatment of depression, anxiety, and other disorders.

But of course the dosage would need to be worked out with your doctor.

Are you having any side-effects from Zoloft--nausea, changes in sleep pattern, headache, constipation?

And this particular family of meds tends to cause decreased sexual appetite, so don't be alarmed by this.

do i really have to say which one?

can't it be both??!?

lol

See all the attention you're getting now, Fizzle?

Makes you happy, doesn't it? Remember all those Christmas dinners when you burned the rolls? All

your guests converged on you to hug and console you,

telling you they didn't need rolls - even as they glanced furtively at your blackened turkey?

And what about when you worked at Hooters in Kansas - always passing gas near your customers?

You loved the attention as they ordered you outside.

I could go on . . . .

OMG oldguy I have never laughed so hard in my life. My dogs are looking at me like I have gone crazy.

Yath you so kind to give fizzle free shrink advise.

Dirty Hookers Rule

She gives me free shrikage all the time. The list is so long with my disorders. One of them is short term memory so I can't remember what is wrong with me. :animated_shocking:

her only hope is for her to win hoh. very surprise they didnt backdoor her this week

She is such a attention whore.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

I think Jen is putting on a total act...

I think she's entertaining... The Dr's are pretty funny... The shirts... The "kiss" story about Nick, Classic!! Now this is big brother!!!

Oh my gosh!! I just realized it!! I know who Jen reminds me of!! She reminds me of the chic from Saturday Night Live who always one-ups everyone else (Oh, I just had 10 babies and they spoke 4 languages when they were born, and my brother is from outer space, and I have 50 sisters, and I know everyone better than you, and one time I ate 40 squid....), you know who I am talking about.

Am I nuts?

(Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I have only read about 3/4 of the posts on this thread)

If it's an act, I can't figure out the reason for it.

It was PAINFUL to watch that incident go down, I feel bad for her, she has serious insecurity issues.

one time I ate 40 squid

Now that IS impressive!

Archived