Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any one that i have been jealous of, i have actually liked! lol

but no, i am not jealous of someone that wears things up her *ss. that is just not hot. and i kinda like looking at people.. men and women. hot is hot no matter what sex you are. I feel bad for jen when she says stupid things. i would point out some examples but pretty much anything she says is stupid.

i think forest gump is calling for his sister to come home. "Jennnnnn! Mama always said you where like a box of chocolates! never know whats gonna come outta your mouth.. or in... but i want you to come home... Jennnnn!"

Justin, you are correct about that.. she does not have a fat *ss. nope. and for the record.. she does have a nice body.. just not "smokin hot" ... well to me anyways.

well, i hope bb doesnt change the rules just for her.. she came into the house skinny... so its not like the slop diet made her that way. and ohh... its her fault if she refuses to eat slop.. i say hold her down and make her eat it.

all kidding aside... ya think this would have showed up in all the testing they do on these people.. did they not see she weighed only 80 pounds?

103? well then, i guess you would have thought i had an eating disorder my whole life.... hmmmmm but never did have a problem, i just had a problem keeping weight on.

just look at her arms... there is no way she weights 103. she has to be under 100

anorexics usually have skin hanging off their bodies due to fast weight loss. They're pale and show signs of no energy. There is a difference.

not nessasarly. cause sometimes they were never big to begin with.

Ginger is right, king.

There is a huge difference between how someone with an eating disorder looks, and how an inherently thin person looks.

It's not about the number of pounds someone weighs.

Archived