Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

You are correct Star I went & read up on the coup elsewhere & there is one coup that can be used once over the next 3 weeks. I am sure Boogie won't use it this week but he will know the power of it. I wonder if he & Will can keep it a secret :P

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Star and Bad-A...from how I understood it, there was only one coup but 3 weeks to use it. And I agree hold on to it as long as possible Boogie. Man, I gotta say, he wins when he needs it! I think Boogie just got the golden ticket to the final 4 easily if he plays it right.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW!!!!!!!!!!

wtf i thought the winning phrase had to be one that is use in the game or relate to the game

I think you are right Star

wtf i thought the winning phrase had to be one that is use in the game or relate to the game

Julie says it applies to the game

and it does apply

especially to the coup. Say next week Marci wins HOH he puts up boogie and will..bam boogie uses it..you put me up now your ass is gone

7:45PM BBT: The HG get a new clue. The Grim Reaper was seen in the BB house, Danielle was freaked out that he pointed to her, but Mike Boogie wasn't scared, he was excited and rang the bell. He went to the DR and gave his answer: "You Reap What You Sow"

Boogie Has Won the Coup d'Etat

(Of course he doesn't have any idea what power he has won.)

Read Mortys update page http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

Guest StarBaby

Okay, I just read the update page. I can see that Boogie ASSUMES he has won. But I don't think you can say it is official until we hear it on TV on THursday. I think chances are that Boogie is right, but HE doesn't know that and neither do we, yet. IMO, of course.

How can his answer be wrong? I think the only way Boogie didn't win it is if someone has already guessed it. Since they all tell each other what they've said, it will be hard to keep a secret that you have won.

Guest StarBaby

I totally AGREE that Boogie is probably right. I just have issues with people saying it's official or it's confirmed when it is clearly not a sure thing until Julie Freaking Chen says it on Thursday. That's all. And who knows, there might be more to it (I doubt it, but who knows).

To answer Elisabeth, it's the first person to guess it correctly. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Janelle was really playing dumb and had already guess the right answer before Boogie? (okay, I'm dreaming, LOL)

QuietStorm -- a female sheep is a EWE (pronounced YOU). Get it?

FINALLY....A Thursday Show With Some Suspense!! :D

Boogies Guess - "You Reap What You Sow"

Janelle's Guess- "You Sow What You Reap"

Could we get a ruling on this LMAO :lol:

Guest StarBaby

well they actually said "and will someone win the coup d'etat, earning the power to overthrow the Head of Household"

Have no idea whether it's true or not, but I just read on Jem/Morty's update page that the houseguests are under the impression that Boogie's won it and now they are using that to pressure Janelle into putting up Marcellas instead of George . . . oh happy day! (Oh happy day!) :P:lol:

omg please let this be true!!!!!

PS So was the fly in the outhouse not a clue, and why were the clues out of order like that?

PPS Haven't done the math, but doesn't this give Will/Boogie a serious edge in achieving their dream final 4 of them, Janelle, and Danielle? Meh, I can live with that I guess . . . (as can about 99.9% of us (?) . . . hmmm . . . <_< whatever, at least we're all happy :) )

Janelle should put Boggie up and force him to use CDT right away. Sure her ass will get evicted but it's only a matter of time anyways. She strips him of the power right away and she may even have immunity because she's HOH.(Dani also since she's the veto holder)

I'd be SOOOO happy if Janelle somehow managed to win the COUP rather than Boogie!

I'm HOPING Janelle Rang that bell sometime earlier when no one was around and guessed the correct answer!

I guess my dreams will be crushed either Tuesday or Thursday when Janelle doesn't get the Coup :(

Oh well.

Doesn't the coup de tat holder get to nominate replacements himself? Like it's not just an immunity thing like Terri and on Survivor - Booger would actually get to make replacements, right? So if Janelle were to force his hand and make him use it to save himself he could just turn around and put up Howie and maybe Erika, with Howie probably getting evicted (?)

Also, I guess none of the houseguests know the particulars, eh? So it's possible if she forces his hand SHE might get evicted . . .

Wow, Boogie's power right now is huge if they don't know the particulars because people are going to assume that they could go out the door at anytime for all they know . . . scary! Like the lack of info makes it 2x worse, eh? :unsure:

PS Squishy - it seems like Janelle may still be safe for a while though, eh? Because if she got evicted then Chilltown would be the #1 target (?) I think I heard them say that somewhere that they are planning on using Janelle and Danielle as shields . . . hey if it helps our faves make it further in the game then it's all good :)

Archived