Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

first off, i am not stalking Starbaby ( i just happen to bump into her in every thread tonight :P )

secondly, its NOT official who won the Coup, its heavly assumed

thirdly, as much as i wish janelle guessed it correctly, i believe the common phrase people say is "you reap what you sow" and that would be boogies guess. :(

ummmmm i think i just said what Starbaby just said :lol::lol:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

^^^^^^^ :lol::lol: Gotta love Rx refill day! Man, I can't wait until we finally find out what is what on Thursday! (edited for clarification -- those arrows are pointing at Fizzle, not Gambit!)

::::::::pushes gambit aside:::::::::: :P

i cant wait till thursday either... that is when i mix my pills and wine and watch who wins the Coup and who gets the boot.. and i might cry somewhere in there too.... :o

:::::::::pushes gambit back::::::::

Read the warning on the side of the bottle: "alcohol may intensify the effect". They post that there for a reason (so you know to drink when taking the pills). You are hilarous. Post when you decide to get wasted - it should be a riot.

p.s. It is good to see people not complaining and just enjoying being here.

Sorry for the interruption. Carry on....

well thanks alot mojoy for ruining all the fun!!! j/k you are absolutly right.. although it did sound good when i first saw it.... :blink: now that you pointed it out, it all is making sense.... "I" think. :lol:

:::::::kicks gambit:::::::::and runs like hell::::::::::::

thanks creegan, i always wondered what that sticker said.. but i was too far gone when i read it. :lol: just think, tomorrow morning i will have no memorty of this... but it was fun while it lasted. :D

:::::::::runs over to gambit and gives a big hug:::::::::

Guest StarBaby

Well darnit Mojoy, that's a bummer. Matters not though, because the grim reaper clue doesn't fit it either. And watch out for Fizzle! She just assaulted Gambit, and she is stalking me! Be very very quiet! ;)

(I just saw your new word, Fizzle -- memorty! That's some funny sh!t right there!)

well, if you insist that we get back on topic... i will have to admit, that i have never heard anyone say "you sow what you reap" but i have heard "you reap what you sow"

but after typing that a few dozen times... none of it really sounds familar :blink:

i came here for a reason, and it has ecaped my mind... so to be far to everyone, as you leave the thread, i will slap each and every one of you on the head for making me forget.... what i forgot. :wacko:

as for you Starbaby... i had something to say to you and now not only have i forgetten that too, but now i have no idea where i am :::::::stomps away::::::::::

hey gambit? did you get your monday night slap upside the head???:::::::::slap upside the head:::::::::

I doubt that the Coup can allow the winner to nomimate the HOH. The HOH obviously must still have some power too. I believe the Coup winner CAN replace the HOH's nom's with the EXCEPTION of HOH. I don't think they will allow the HOH to be nominated, that makes no sense. Why even have a HOH then?

Either way would be correct..it means exactly the same thing. I would hope BB wouldn't be that picky. If they were than Boggie would really be gypped IMO.

I didn't see the feeds when they showed the last clue. Was it really the Grim Reaper? Was he holding a scythe?

ok, i only have a limited time here before stuper ataks ovor

i have had a nice run tonight, i know, it was short.... thurday should be better.

thanks for playing nice guys and hanks gamit for taking all the slaps. thursaday is myturn how bout thatl..

GOOOOD NIGHT ALL YOU REAPERS AND SOWERS.

Guest StarBaby

LMAO at Fizzle! That was some post! Can't wait until you read it in the morning! :lol:

Okay, it's official, the coup winner is.............................. Fizzle! Fo Shizzle??

For gambit: Actually, "You and I to the end" IS grammatically correct, rather than the suggested "You and me to the end." I is subjective and me is objective. I know, weirdly grammatically precise of me to point it out.

I think "end" is a pretty good metaphorical representation of the Grim Reaper. The problem I see though is that I don't think of it as a "common" phrase that can be "applied" to BB. (Unless I'm missing something?)

moful1,

I am asking the same question. How in the heck does Boogie know he got it? Is there a DR tape that has the producers stating that he got it? Did he come out of the DR saying that he got it? I am very confused. Unfortunately, I had to work most of the day and so if this answer is buried somewhere, I apologize!

Someone fill me in!!!

Shauna

Was the third clue the final clue?

Has anyone come up with something along the lines of YOU NEED TO GO?

YOU - EWE

NEED - NEED(LE)

TO GO - REAPER POINTING

???

:blink:

What are the exact words Ms. Julie always says when she tells the houseguests that they are evicted?

I hope Boogie didn't get it but I think he did.

Archived