Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He does need to keep his mouth shut about it.

If he doesnt use it this week and next week its the HOHs plan to put him on the block, the HOH will not have any use in putting him up if the HOH knows what the power is. He will just turn around and take himself off anyway. Then again, the HOH and him could work together, nom him and he could take himself off to just backdoor someone.

Basically, this power gives the receiver the chance to save himself. It is basically an immunity pass. IF everyone knows about it, they will be no sense in noming him. He could just have 3 weeks of safety if all knew about it. Unless they nom him in week 1 to force him to go ahead and use it.

They would all be dumb if they used it to safe someone else instead of holding out for themselves. If they use it to save someone else, wait until the 3rd week.

GO JANIE AND HOWIE!!!!!!!!!

Are we sure boogie won? I don't see how the phrease you reap what you sow refers to the first clue of the sheep.

We are not sure that Boogie won, but if he hit the buzzer first, the clues really align w/ his guess. The sheep was a female (pink ribbon). Female sheep = ewe = you. The needle and thread = sew = sow. Grim Reaper = reap.

Hope that helped.

So we are thinking that the winner of the CDT can overthrow the HoH's nominations..... Do we know if all the HG are available for nomination? Someone earlier said...could Boogie put in Jani? And Dani....if she has the Veto doesn't that make her safe even with the CDT power?

For me Will and Boogie are the entertainment.... Jani is not fun, she is a fierce competitor and if I

Boogie should not have told anyone (except Will) that he won. Julie said only the person that won would know that they had won. BB should have let others keep hitting the bell. The others do not know what Boogie's "power" is. I hope Boogie wins it all. He and Will are funny. Jan has showed her colors and everyone knows that she is a deceitful bitch. Howie is gross and very immature. Go Boogie!

Guest StarBaby

Okay, first of all let me say that I do think that Boogie is probably right and that he guessed the right answer for the coup. BUT, for all of you that are so sure, and say that BB told him such and such and so and so, answer this. Is it possible that Boogie is just SAYING that BB told him these things in order to make sure that the others don't bother guessing anymore, just in case he wasn't right? I mean, come on people, we are talking about Chilltown here. Lying is one of their best things. Just wanted to give you something to think about.

HOW are we sure that Boogie won?

According to everything I have heard on the episodes, the winner won't even know until the Thursday night show. Even Boogie's DR last night he said they will not be told who won until the Thursday show.

Okay, first of all let me say that I do think that Boogie is probably right and that he guessed the right answer for the coup. BUT, for all of you that are so sure, and say that BB told him such and such and so and so, answer this. Is it possible that Boogie is just SAYING that BB told him these things in order to make sure that the others don't bother guessing anymore, just in case he wasn't right? I mean, come on people, we are talking about Chilltown here. Lying is one of their best things. Just wanted to give you something to think about.

Finally someone who understands CT!!! Good job starbaby. I totally agree w/ StarBaby here!

Oh, and Gambit3131 seems to understand too. (didn't mean to leave you out there gambit)

Go Chill Town! I hope Boogie wins it all. He could not do it without Will though. Will is the best player in BB history!

I agree, Star. Booger wouldn't know if he won and how are we so sure "You reap what you sew" was the winning phrase. Sure that's a great guess, but back on day 2, posters were guessing it.

Booger is lying, IMO, and I think Janelle should nom him just to force the issue.

Chicken George's "expect to unexpect expected unexpected" was hilarious..i mean What? Why? Where did he got that?? I laughed my *** off!! right there with Ct.s phonecalls...

That's NOT what Chicken George said..... :huh:

He said "You should expect to expect the unexpected"...I agree that it wasn't the best guess, but he WAS the first person in the house to get "ewe" out of the female sheep and "expect the unexpected" was also a phrase used in one of POV comps...

"Expect the unexpected" is a commonly used phrase that does apply to the big brother house...I just don't think it was a good guess expecially looking at the new clues...

All the houseguests that wasted their guess on the first day are just dumb...

I also think that Boogie did guess the right answer, but just as Danielle KNEW that she got it right...I think Boogie is just speculating at this point...Julie said the winner would know that they won on Thursday so why would they tell the person on Sunday (especially someone like Boogie who would tell "LOD" as soon as he walked out the room and then everyone would know)...I don't think if Boogie KNEW that he won that he'd tell anyone but Will

omg..you ppl are crazy..boogie won. they told him the details of what would happen thursday. he wouldn't know all of it and be right about it if he hadn' won. he just doesn't know what the power is. he even said last night " i feel likes its something that would be really tempting to use immediately but the better move would be to wait and use it"...and he was right in his thinking.

do you guys watch the feeds? gosh

ummm didnt julie say the winner wouldnt know if they won until thursday??? & didnt she also say the winner could overthrow the current HOH??? I would interpret that as the winner of the coup can become HOH. & julie never said the current HOH will have immunity....i think people in here are just making up stuff as they go along.

omg..you ppl are crazy..boogie won. they told him the details of what would happen thursday. he wouldn't know all of it and be right about it if he hadn' won.

do you guys watch the feeds? gosh

Boogie wouldn't be right about what? He has no idea what the power is. He thinks he won and knows from BB's announcement on TV and to the houseguests when they will let the winner know that he/she won and what comes w/ that winning? That had nothing to do w/ a conversation w/ BB in the DR.

Furthermore, I watch the live feeds - not just read about them on the boards. :P You must have a different version of the live feeds if you are seeing BB talk to them in their DR sessions. Have Boogie and Will lied before? Hmm... no they are the most honest people in the house. (insert sarcasm here).

I think Boogie did win. I think he has every right to think so, but the viewers definitely did NOT see it on the live feeds. All we saw was Boogie talking to James and Will. Other people are jumping to conclusions based on what Boogie said. No one saw the DR session on live feeds! We did not see BB talk to Boogie.

You all are reading way to much into what Julie said on the show. Alot of what she says applies to the general public who don't watch the feeds or read the forums. So, for them, the HG's will in fact "find out" Thursday night. For all of us who watch what's happening in real time it's a little different. Why don't we all just wait and see what happens.

Oh, and secondly, all this bull s**t about " I hate Janie...I love Janie" is really starting to get way beyond annoying. How old are the majority of watchers? It almost seems like a bunch of little kids to me. This is exactly why I didn't want to see an Allstar edition right after last season....the emotions are all still there from last year. Can't we all just watch and enjoy and discuss like adults instead of children arguing about who has what color crayon.... :glare: sheeees

Boogie lie about something? Surely you jest :rolleyes:

Unless somebody is getting live feeds from the DR, there is no way anybody would know for sure if Boogie is telling the truth.

Evidently somebody did get it hopefully NOT Boogie!!) as BB announced there would be no more clues.

Archived