Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Will and Mike Boogie convinced Janelle to put Howie up as a pawn.

Would that be the biggest move ever? Or better yet. If this Coup d\'tat

will make Mike Boogie the Head of Household what if he puts George and

Howie up and they vote out Howie. Lol.

If Mike Boogie is a really strong player and he has control of the nominees.

He will change them to Will and Howie. It will be the ultimate smack to Janelles face.

And it will make the show much more entertaining.

Hey Fizzle, what in the world did you just say? Pills are kicking in really good tonight. ~ quote starbab

i dont know what i was saying... but i am pretty sure it was nothing special. :lol: kicked in real fast last night.. whooohoooo

on topic: that is very interesting that they didnt show us the reaper last night. i dont know how they are gonna fit everything into thursday nights show... there is still a lot of things they need to cover, and the food fight is one of them!!!

If he has the numbers and others are dumb enough to not vote Will out.

It would be very flamboyant on their part and show how strong they really

are.

It would be the collective houses \"chance\". Remember when they got together and

voted out Jmaes last season? If they didn\'t all combine and vote out Will that week

they would have to be pretty stupid. And it would show that

Will and Mike Boogie are even strong than what people think now.

okay before i say anything, i know i'm grasping here but hear me out....

i know it's been said before that janie may not have revealed her true guess, and since i was out of town i did not get to watch the feeds. last night they showed Janie telling howie to fake his answer to the other HG, so we can deduct that she most likely did not tell her true guess, but did anyone see her tell Howie her guess??? more questions...i also know for a fact that in the days before the clues/guesses i saw janie a few times reading the bible, we know the correct full phase from the bible is "as you sow, so shall ye reap" give or take a few different versions of bibles...so if the reaper was the third clue and if she saw it and if that is the answer.....

so what if janie's answer was the full answer and she lied to everyone else....again i need to know did anyone see or hear her tell howie her guess in private????

too many ifs......i guess i should give up......

-A

:lol: "You sealed you're partners fat"...

I don't mean to pick...lord knows my typos are horrid...but that was funny. Especially after all of the "fat b*tch" comments. :P

I was also wondering if the reaper was wearing a "Clue Three" tag, like the needle & thread. And if only Booger and Danielle saw it, that isn't really fair. Do I smell a BigBrother do over????

The way Boogie and Will play the game, sometimes it's hard to believe what comes out of there mouth,they play a great game and this is how you play Big Brother.But yesterday Will made a comment to Boggie "I really think you guessed the challenge"

So ....can we believe what CT says....Heck No.....and I love it !! It kind of gives us a little suspense.

Now as for as the clues given by BB.I wonder if the clues given in order Ewe, Needle & Thread and the Grim Reaper. Is the answer correct in the sequence of clues given.

Boogie Guess- " Ewe Reap what you Sew"

Janelles Guess- "Ewe Sew what you Reap"

Back in Season 4, there was a similar guessing competition.

To win POV, the houseguests had to guess where Jun had been taken.

In that competition (details below), each clue DID not represent a single word, and the specific order was not important. For that reason, I don't think it matters this time either.

(And in that contest, they only had until 30 minutes after the final clue to submit an answer. Maybe that is why they took the bell away this time, before Will or Marcellas had ventured a guess.)

Also, someone wrote that they heard Mike telling Will that he can't remember if he said "You reap what you sow" or just "Reap what you sow". In either case, the word "you" does appear: "Reap what you sow."

From Morty's Big Brother Archive pages...

(LINK)

PoV Competition: The HG's must figure out where Jun is. The first HG to correctly guess, the location wins. When the HG is satisfied with their answer they ring a bell, and give their answer in the DR. The PoV contest will end thirty minutes after the last clue is given, and the winner will be announced Thursday evening. The first in a series of clues is a big apple.

Thursday, August 28 2003

Noon: It's an indoor LD As BB prepares clue number two. 12:30PM The HGs get clue #2 and it's a video tape. Jee thinks he has the answer, "She's at the Apple Tape."

4:15PM BBT HGs get the third clue. It's the astronaut from the MTV logo. Instead of helping, I think this clue is confusing them.

Robert was the first to lock in his guess by ringing the bell, followed by Jee, Ali and Erika. The HGs spend the next 45 minutes talking about their guesses, without revealing what they guessed. They're all very excited. Jee and Robert guessed a place, Ali guessed an event. Erika brings up Curtis from BB1 going to the Emmys, but says the rules changed since then, and they'd never do something like the now. They talk about the space suit, and how it looks like the real deal, and might just be. Erika says the real one is worth over a million, which is why BB was clear that they shouldn't touch it.

5:45PM The Realization Hits Them: Without saying what their guesses are, Ali and Erika have pretty much let each other know. And Ali says, "And by the way, if Jun's where I think Jun is, I'm totally jealous!" Erika and Ali talk about events like the one they guesses, like The Grammys, which Erika went to once. At 9:00PM Jee finally gets it and is pissed that Jun's got to go there. Robert, who guessed the Space Mountain in Disneyland, figured it out soon after. Jee's guess was the Space Needle in Seattle Washington. Let me clarify, Jee and Robert figured out the puzzle, and what the girls were talking about. It's Ali that will later win the PoV.

8:45PM We didn't get to see the HGs watch Jun on TV, the feeds returned shortly after. Robert was the happiest of the HGs for Jun. Ali admitted she's not sure how she feels about the possibility of Jun getting information about the house from the outside. They saw more than I did, they saw Jun in the front row with Madonna. We also got confirmation that Ali won the PoV. Ali was also impressed that Jun got to be on national TV, Robert was thrilled she was on TV. They don't seem to understand, they're on national TV three times a week, on a show that has much better ratings than the MTV Music Video Awards.

Lol. That brought back memories from season 4.

Back to the season at hand though, in my opinion, if Boogie guessed "reap what you sow" instead of "you reap what you sow" and they don't give it to him, i will truly be convinced this game is rigged. Like SCRebel said, "YOU" is in both phrases so they can't say he's leaving out the sheep clue "You".

so say that the phrase WAS "expect the unexpected"... would it be fair for george to win it??? even though he said it wrong???

anyways, i dont think boobie left out the "you".. i think he did say "you reap what you sow" so if that is what they are looking for, he got it.

I don't know how they said it,I was just implying to the clues. But I thought the clue was a saying pertaining to Big Brother or said often in BB. I've never heard this saying by any hg's !!

The phrase is "You reap what you sow" lol spoiled it. First clue:Lamb/sheep ewe :you.. Second Clue: Thimble and thread: Sow Third Clue: Grim Reaper: Reap..... I am sure thats it, lol BB7 IS AWESOME!!!! Who will be King and Queen? Letz see... umm I think it will be Jani and Will, maybe it will b some kind of power liek the Coup Etat.. Maybe they cant get evicted, and it lasts for a week? Who knows? Opps sorry Im changing the subject, but I know that the phrase will probably b You reap what you sow, Booger will get it (probably!) Good luck Janie .. :rolleyes:

I have a question.....If the coup de tat is going to be used thursday night that means anyone of the hg could go home so how are they going to have everyone pack up without letting them figure out that anyone of them could be leaving???? Hope I said that where it makes sense what im asking. Because wouldnt everyone have to pack all their stuff for thursdays show? Does anyone know how this is going to work thursday?

It is not going to be used Thursday night. It can be used anytime in the next 3 weeks. I think that is how it goes. There is no reason for Boogie (supposed winner) to use it this week.

It could be used Thursday, 'cause, you know, Booger is really stupid and James has been constantly in his ear about immediately evicting Janelle. I think they'll tell ALL the houseguests that they have to pack.

Archived