Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

I had a thought earlier about the Coup d'Etat. What if one of the benefits was to be able to go backstage and spy on the other HG to see what they are really saying? That would really be helpful in the game.

I think the coup d'etat will allow the winner to over ride an eviction. When Julie announces that someone has been evicted, the winner can stand and use their "power" and over throw that eviction.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did Erika guess the same thing as Dani?? I am confused. The first person with the right answer wins the Coup d' Etat.

Can someone answer me why she guessed the same thing?

Marty,

Erika guessed when she was still HOH, so she didn't think much of it. I think she has a legit reason to get a second guess since her HOH was revoked.

Also, she and Dani were speculating that maybe 2 people could get the power.

In retrospect, it was a dumb move that could have cost her the game.

I think the coup d'etat will allow the winner to over ride an eviction. When Julie announces that someone has been evicted, the winner can stand and use their "power" and over throw that eviction. Creegan1

The winner of the Coup D'Etat has the opportunity to replace the nominations on the spot NOT overthrow the eviction. Just clearing that up.

The winner of the Coup D'Etat has the opportunity to replace the nominations on the spot NOT overthrow the eviction. Just clearing that up.

Has it beenm said whether or not the coup winner can replace the nominations with the HOH? Or are they off limits? What about the POV winner?

I'm sticking to "Big Brother Is Watching You!!"

First the ewe ... "You"

And now this 'BIG' Needle and Thread ... which are used for sewing.

Anyone remember what a popular sewing machine name is??

....................................."Brother!"

So thats what I think, it sort of makes sense, haha I really might be overanalyzing this whole thing!

Even with these 2 clues, there are a lot of possibilities on what the phrase could be (although I personally think it could be a wolf in sheeps clothing). I guess we'll need another clue on what the phrase is, but I think it was smart of Janelle and the others who didn't give an answer yet (Marcellas making a smart move, once in a blue moon I guess). Anyway there's no doubt the power and influence the power holds is incredible. To be honest, if Janelle or Howie were to win it (hopefully :D ) it would be better if they told the others they won so they can threaten to use it against an HoH's alliance.

Here is my guess with just the two clues.

Ewe = You

Needle and thread, Eye of the needle = I

You & I to the End.

Which is one of the most used sayings I can think of. :P

Of course if I was in the game I wouldnt guess till I had all the clues.

Cant wait to see the third clue.

I dont know if you all saw or read this on the live feeds but everyone is assuming that Danielle's guess is wrong but Erika said not exactly because they think the second clue refers to a "DNA thread" and that the Do Not Assume is still right. Maybe, Maybe not. It seems so easy of a guess but it sounds to me like Big Brother didn't think they would guess that one so quickly. Why would there be a pink bow on the sheep other than to represent she is a female like Dolly? I could be wrong though. (hopefully)

Guest StarBaby

Like others have said, the pink bow could be to make sure we know it is a girl sheep, thus a EWE! As for Dani, she is so convinced she is right that she is gonna make every clue fit her theory. They could put a big old turd out there as a clue, and she would find a way to link it to DNA (okay bad example, because there is DNA in poop, but you get my drift).

sorry!!! I didn't have the needle and thread at the time I made my intelligent guess!! hahaha!!! the dna thing makes sense and I will have to give dani credit for the deep thinking. I just think it is too deep. They have to make it simple enough for Janelle to figure out or it wouldn't be fair and very unlikely for her to win the whole game. Which is the way cbs seems to be playing the game this year.

I do believe the pink bow was definitely to point out the "ewe" factor. I knew the pink bow was important I just couldn't figure it out right at that moment. (See how smart I am!!!!)

HHHHHMMMMM

you reap what you sow

seems to fit right at this particular moment.

btw. what happened that janie is now hoh? that's just wrong!!!!

Guest StarBaby

But do you really think that BB thinks that any of the HG's besides maybe Will would know that or be able to figure it out? Seems a little overanalyzed to me.

The answer is DNA...Do Not Assume:

Dolly the Ewe - Spool DNA/Strand DNA...It's quite obvious...Sorry everyone, my girl Dani hit the nail on the head.

Did you hear Dani earlier ask Erika: Does DR talk to you about the Answer...Erika said no...Dani said they talk to her all the time about her answer..have asked how she came up with the answer. She said everyday, there is a new question about her answer.

Yessss!!! You go Dani!!!

Archived