Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Julie said that the winner and only the winner will know that they have won but, they will not know what they won till thursday night. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Janie or Howie win this.

Isn't it that whoever wins it has 3 weeks to possibly use it?

Of course, whoever is on the block, if they win it, would be most likely to immediately use it. But if the winner is NOT on the block, I would hope they would think hard (we can all call them names if they don't) and calculate the odds that they would possibly be better served if they kept it as an insurance policy to use for themselves over the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully, we'll make it through this week okay.

There is some serious yet pathetic hate going on towards Danielle. Your big balloon hea will pop and all that jazz. She took a guess and alot of people thought it was right. I'd laugh if she ended up getting it right.

I'll laugh even more if the phrase has nothing to do with EWE. Haha. That made me laugh hard. You guys are jumping to as many conclusions as Danielle and the other houseguests to have already guessed have.

I think it was a dumb move by all the people that have already guessed based on one clue especially when you only get one guess. I would wait for the second clue to confirm my thinking. I do not think that Danielle guessed correctly but I think she is smart for telling the others that she won.

Don't know if all details have been released, but can anyone clarify the following:

Firstly, can the overthrown HoH be nominated by the Coup d'Etat winner. I would hope they can!

Secondly, how would it affect the next HoH comp. Assuming the overthrown HoH isn't evicted, would they be allowed to compete, and would the Coup d'Etat winner be allowed to compete, as technically they would be the outgoing HoH!

Must say I love this twist - I've been calling for years for a twist which would put the HoH at risk of eviction!

I just hope none of the BB6 guys win it - their dominance has ruined the show this year, and losing another one or two of them would make it a much more interesting competition!

Don't know if all details have been released, but can anyone clarify the following:

Firstly, can the overthrown HoH be nominated by the Coup d'Etat winner. I would hope they can!

Secondly, how would it affect the next HoH comp. Assuming the overthrown HoH isn't evicted, would they be allowed to compete, and would the Coup d'Etat winner be allowed to compete, as technically they would be the outgoing HoH!

Must say I love this twist - I've been calling for years for a twist which would put the HoH at risk of eviction!

I just hope none of the BB6 guys win it - their dominance has ruined the show this year, and losing another one or two of them would make it a much more interesting competition!

I'm dieing to find out who wins this. I just read on the update board that Erika and Boogie were talking in code and she said they got engaged last night and she has the ring in her pocket and he said for whenever you have to put your hair up? When y'all said the bell....I thought about her saying ring......PLEASE don't let Erika have the stupid coup d'tate thingy!!!

CBS convienently didn't mention whether or not the HOH or POV winner could be nominated by the coup winner :rolleyes: I'm sure they did that on purpose, depending on who those winners were... I personally think this coup thing would only be a REAL TWIST if the coup winner could nominate ANYONE, even the HOH or POV winner, otherwise, lame.

the cout will be available for the next 3 evictions. The person who won will be the only one who knows, they cant tell anyone else, and they will use it BEFORE the live vote on eviction day...............And then one of the 2 new nominees will be voted out, or DOUBLE twist, DOUBLE EVICTION!@!!!!

looks like the show is to end sooner then we thought, so there has to be 2 dbl evicts coming...............

they had the ewe

the bell

and the camera zoomed on a basket, HOH get's a goodie basket

I think it is "you are the new HOH"

Julie does say "NEW" doesnt she?

or does she say "next hoh?"

The Coup is to be used on Eviction night, correct?

This could render the POV useless. Depending on who wins what.

example:

Janie puts up Marci and Dani. Dani wins POV. Dani takes herself off the block and Janie puts up Erika. Howie wins the Coup (it could happen) and on eviction night he takes off Erika and puts up Dani again.

Is this the type of scenario we are looking at with the Coup d' Etat?

Guest StarBaby

Julie didn't say anything about seven clues or seven days or anything like that. She just said they would be given clues.

And Brekkie, they didn't clarify anything about if the HOH or POV could be nominated, or if the overthrown or new HOH would be able to compete in the next HOH comp. I think we will just have to wait and see on most of the details.

There are two clues that we know of so far. 1) The sheep that was roaming the house 2) The big fly inside the outhouse in the BY. (There has been speculation of a "bell" clue but that is just a posters theory because a camera was "looking at it.")

Imo, when the coup d' etat power is used it won't include the power to nominate the HOH. Whether it's used this week or in the next two weeks.

Julie said that the coup winner had the power to nullify the HOH's nominee's, that's it. POV can't change the HOH's immunity and either will this "coup" power. There's no point in winning the HOH if Coup d' etat winner can cancel the HOH's immunity from eviction. That's my take on it anyways. The power of the coup winner is take away the HOH's power. The only power the HOH has is nominating people.

the ewe, the fly (the bell is what they ring in diary room to announce they want to officially state their guess?) so, with just that to go on:

you fly under the radar

(but they are all still assholes)

I honestly don't think it'd be smart for ANY hg to use it until it is their a$$ on the line.

If nom's stay the same and it is Dani and Erika on the chopping block, the person most likely to use it other than the nom's is James, only to save Danielle. Other than him, no one would use it this week.

Any thoughts on this?

Archived