Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

coup is useless unless you a nom and like you say james

btw comp was design for janelle to win but plans changed ;)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<_< ok I don't care for Dani but she does have a really good guess and it has nothing to do with using the words themselves

as in ewe for you

she got it from what they represent

a sheep or ewe for cloning = DNA

the FLy she thinks is from the movie the fly so = DNA

you'll understand if you've seen it.

so DNA twice does kinda lead to Do Not Assume

although I think it makes sense I also think she is wrong.

and I agree with other posters that the bell is NOT a clue it is just what they ring when the go in the diary room

just my opinion

ok so also who says the words will be in order what if it is jumbled and they really need the last clue to put it togethe.

that would go along with bb saying you can only guess once

What happens if no one gets it?

do they get to re-guess the next week?

It's definately not DNA, that's just way too easy. They have to make the first clue hard as hell, and they did....it's you(ewe). There is no other reason why the sheep would have a pink ribbon on, and most people(including myself) don't even know that a female sheep is a ewe.

danielle has talked about it a few times today... saying DNA Do Not Assume. if she made a guess in the DR, that would be her guess. she was saying earlier that BB is probably thinking "after one clue danielle's already figured it out! dang!"

i personally wouldnt jump so fast... at least wait till a few more clues. and what is this about a fly? was it one of those fake plastic flies?

i like the 'you are the next HOH'...because that is a phrase that is 'well known in the BB house'........but why this fly clue then? so that doesnt make sense...it would be funny if they all give their guess too early and no one wins the coup......that would put a little kink in CBS' plan for excitement

George must have snuck out of the BB house and came and read these post. He just went over everything we have said on this topic.

I hate to say it but I do think Dani may be right. However, it seems that DNA would have been quite easy to figure out. Oh...as I type this stuff just changes my mind. Yes DNA wasnt brought up 'till BB5 and Julie said the phrase was commonly used on BB.

But the thing about it being hard or easy is this...........None of the other HG's have came up with that yet.

So.....yea...I think Dani got it..............

:(:(

First of all, Julie said [EXACT TRANSCRIPT] "... in any of the next three eviction episodes, the winner of the Coupe D'Etat will have the ability to overthrow the HOH and replace nominations on the spot right before the voting takes place but the twist is that no one except the winner of this power will know what it is until the power is used." and "The winner will find out who they are and exactly what this special power is exactly one week from tonight." It sounds as if the winner will be told live (probably in the diary room) so they won't have a chance to strategize and campaign for votes. Now, does this mean that the HOH is still safe or will lose that priviledge too? Does this mean three Coup D'Etat competitions (one a week) or just one competition but the power can be exercised in each of the next three eviction ceremonies? If there are three competitions, after the first week the HGs will be able incorporate the Coup D'Etat into their strategy.

As far as Danielle's answer is concerned "DNA - Do Not Assume" - it is a good answer to the clue of a ewe (after all Dolly was female and was cloned from the dna of her "mother") but how does "The Fly" apply as a clue? Maybe I missed something because "The Fly" was never one of my favorite movies but I don't recall DNA being part of the process. I thought it involved something similar to a "transporter" as in "Beam me up Scottie!" but correct me if I am wrong.

Also, Julie said it is a "well-know phrase that applies to the Big Brother game" but that that mean it is a well-know phrase that has been "used" in the big brother house or on the show or is it just a well-know phrase that happens to apply? Questions, questions!

Also, Julie said it is a "well-know phrase that applies to the Big Brother game" but that that mean it is a well-know phrase that has been "used" in the big brother house or on the show or is it just a well-know phrase that happens to apply?

Ok, does anyone know what Julies EXACT words were? I taped the show but forgot to hit record when they came back from ther commercial.

Did she say-

phrase that applies to the game

phrase that has been used in EVERY season of BB

phrase that is used in the BB house

What??

If you can find the exact transcript, post the link please.

:)

I was thinking of the sheep as a ewe because it had a pink ribbon showing it as a female. Then the next clue was a fake fly. There's that old saying that goes something like I wish I was a fly on the wall when that conversation was going on so I could have seen or heard what was going on. So I was thinking that the catch phrase could be DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH? or Do ewe like to be a fly on the wall? :huh: Just a thought!

Hello everyone, I just found this place a couple of days ago and I love it and wanted

to share a thought. I think the fly might have been in there just to confuse them. Maybe

it's the bathroom that's the clue. Sometimes a bathroom is referred to as the "head" and if

you look up head in the dictionary head means position of leadership or honor. a A leader, ruler

ect and would fit in with You are the new head of household.

Archived