Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

patrickandlukesmom wrote

EWE HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

I agree with this answer because its a phrase almost every HG has been told to them except the final 2 from every season.. 1-6.

"You are the new HOH" is a good guess too, but there were no HOH's in season 1 and since CBS included CG, I would think they would include a phrase from his season.

I also think it is "Ewe are the new head of household" even though they didn't have an HOH in bb1 it is a very common phrase in the bb house and it seems to go right along with the theme of this particular twist.

Why would her answer not be right just because she answered so quickly? No one is going to know it until that person just so happens to use it. 4 people took a guess. Odds are that all 4 didn't go in the DR with the same exact answer. That'd be stupid.

Hell, even Will said that he thinks Dani has it for sure. Don't be so sure that she isn't right just cause she answered so early. Danielle is quite possibly the smartest person in the house.

OK, so now a bell, like at a hotel desk, has been placed on the dining room table. Will made the comment about "a bell and a sheep".

So, if that is the second clue....

-bell

-ring

-ding

-hotel=room=HOH room (Could be "EWE are the new HOH" like someone said.)

-lambs, cattle and the like. wear bells around their necks.

-doorbell

Hmmmm.......

OH!!!! HOH room has a DOORBELL. Could be the "EWE are the new HOH".....

Guest StarBaby

I LOVE how Dani is sure she has it. She was talking to Booger and James and was wondering when they would tell her what the power was and when she could tell the others etc. It's gonna be great seeing her bubble burst.

warning: this is what i found in the bb daily coverage page:

"Marcellas and Danielle were talking in the SR and he said to Danielle "At least the thing you won might help you." So Danielle has said she has already guessed the Coup d'Etat"

so does this mean that she already won it? maybe marci and dani are just assuming. but he's talking as if she already won it, did bb tell her something that we don't know? did they let her know that she won it and now is being quiet about it?

Guest StarBaby

They are TOTALLY assuming. BB will not tell the winner until next Thursday during the live show. She is just so sure that she won that she is running with it.

Guest StarBaby

Yes, Julie did say that. I watched it twice. She was very clear. Think about it - if the told the winner, how could they really keep them from telling others? No one can keep a secret in that house to save their soul. Dani is on a major head trip thinking she nailed it.

I am about 99% sure that Danielle did NOT win the Coup d'etat her answer was "DNA - Do Not Assume" Julie said it was something that the house guests used/heard a lot in EVERY season... This was only true since season 5, so that CAN NOT be the answer...Sorry sweetie, your big balloon head is gonna be popped!!!

:D Coup d' Etat

quess the phrase?

1. clue a sheep with a pink pink flower around it's next

since sheep herd and if they wears pink flowers around their sheep necks.

a phrase that has been used often in the BB house.

answer: The Nerd Herders

Daniel and Erick have already given a response in the Diary Room. I hope Jannelle is paying attention cause if not and they got it right the tables could turn once again. :unsure::unsure:

Archived