Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

I agree that the clue may be the "out house" which would go with evicted out of the house...but the fact that Will claims the fly is not part of the clue makes me think it's probably a big part of the clue. I just don't think they would put a big fly on the wall for nothing if it wasn't part of the clue. I still feel that "Do Not Assume" may be the right answer. Danielle also said the term "Do Not Assume" was said durning the food comp yesterday.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think for sure the first two clues are

"you" & "must go". Maybe 3rd will be "to the diary room" or ??, will just have to wait for the next clue. Will could also be lying and it might be "you fly" but with BB telling them they must go well my first choice is for that reason.

It is funny that Dani thinks she got it. She would have no way of knowing, yet she acts like it is ALREADY hers. I had to listen to the tape again, Julie states "the winner will not know who they are, or exactly what the power will be until next Thursday". So until then it is anyones guess who will get it correct. Another thing, someone said the sheep had Dolly written on the bow on its neck.....it did not. It just had a pink bow to let us them know it was a female sheep...which must have some importance,,,,wink wink

We are way overthinking this and not listening to what the directions are.

Chenbot stated: It is a "well-know phrase that applies to the Big Brother game" I take that to mean its A phrase that is said in the real world that would/could apply to what happens in the Big Brother House.

Ewe are the new head of household is a big brother phrase not one that is said in everyday life.

The Do not assume is heard in the "cosmos". Cause you know what happens when one assumes.

Now if you choose not to listen to Will saying that the fly thing was not a clue. The whole ewe are flying under the radar, or fly on the wall I have heard in every day life and that does apply to the Big Brother house.

I tried a search engine on sheep/pink ribbon etc. I only came up with the Wolf in sheeps clothing. The pink ribbon only came up with showing your care and support for cancer.

Guest StarBaby

The "I take that to mean" is what is key here. Everybody has their own interpretation of what Julie meant. Some didn't even clearly hear what she said (I taped it so I could watch it again, LOL). The bottom line is that we can all speculate until we are blue in the face, but we won't know anything until Thursday night.

im tired of trying to figure out the phrase

wont it be funny if someone goes all out today to win the veto....erika, for instance.....and puts everyone on slop for twenty days, chooses not play for veto for a couple of weeks or such, then then the coup is revealed and two other people get put up anyway.....then they're still stuck with the slop

it'll make me happy anyway

I don't think BB would make it as simple as "DNA - Do Not Assume". Plus that is picking up on the catch phrase from one season. I think it will be more relating to BB in general. If Dani has already guessed DNA, she may have jumped the gun and lost her chance.

It may well be that the fly is a clue. Flies are often called household flies - not getting into genus classifications. Maybe it is something to do with Head of Household. :huh:

I dunno if this has been said

Since we are dealing with good and evil, heaven and he** themes, how about:

"Leading the lambs to slaughter"

I know its gross, but just a thought.

From the Bible,

Jeremiah 11:19:

But I was like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter; And I did not know that they had devised plots against me, {saying,} "Let us destroy the tree with its fruit, And let us cut him off from the land of the living, That his name be remembered no more."

and Isaiah 53:7:

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

I don't like the religious conotations (sp) here but I found this on a phraseology website.

I've read in the live feeds that it seems she has won it, but do we know for certain yet?

Guest StarBaby

Danielle has convinced herself, some in the house, and some on this board, that she has won the coup. But the truth is, even if she has, neither SHE nor WE would know it, because Julie Chen said it won't be revealed to the person that wins it that they won it or what the power is until Thursday's show. So the answer is that there is NO confirmation, because she doesn't know, and the live feed posters and watchers don't know.

i've been thinking about the coup in terms of what it would mean for THIS WEEK, but since we know very little about all the stipulations that go with it......i was wondering if maybe someone does guess the phrase, and they decide NOT to use it or reveal that they won it this week....but use it later

Earllier today, I thought I read on the update area (live feed posts) that they had to wait outside, and there was a porta potty, with a fly in it? anyone else read that post?

thinking it is a clue... ewe, can (porta potty), fly....

laughing at myself...

The HG just got the next clue in the BY. A giant needle and thread.

Just to throw it out there, Janelle said something about it being 'a spool of lies' because everyone thought the sheep was a lamb and that's a lie...not quite but I was thinking about crying wolf...wasn't it a sheep each time? and a needle and thread could be something about weaving a thread of lies...just a thought.

Archived