Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

I agree that Boogie is nothing without Will but (and I love Will) Will would not have been so effective in this game if he didn't have Boogie to do his dirty work. Between the two of them, they are playing everyone in the house and turning them all against each other. Finally, the game is getting interesting and even if Will and Boogie leave, they have stirred things up enough among the floaters and the S6 to make it less predictable. They've got James, Marcellas and Danielle to all start bitching up a storm and losing their cool (not that Marc was anything but emotional in the first place). Game on!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. So Will and Boogie have done it. They managed to get out of the spotlight after being in it for the first 4 weeks. The Sov. are gunning for the floaters and vice versa. And CT is playing all sides and no-one seems to care (or be taking them seriously). I would say that in their perfect world, CT go to the final with Erika and CG.

Great gameplay with CT so far. Getting everyone else to do the dirty work. I just want Will in the final to see his speech.

I don't think it really matters as long as they keep everyone's attention on each other rather than CT! My hat's off to Will; he is blatantly lying to everyone, stirring the pot and falsely attributing statements to other houseguests and the HGs are falling for it lock stock and two smoking barrels (even though they know he lies). I hate a lier - unless he is honest about the fact that he lies. He gave fair warning! Gotta love him!

Will and B have alliances with just about everyone. Who would they really prefer to keep around?

Dani and James. Will (maybe not Boogie, but probably Boogie as well) will more than likely have the numbers against either of those players.

For your viewing pleasure... a collection of all of the Chilltown phonecalls to date...

Chilltown phone calls

I think my favorite is the 4th one down when Boogie says to Will " I think I just formed a sub-alliance b/w us and James from S6 and Danielle the girl we tried to vote out the first week. Somebody get these fools a blindfold b/c they're in the dark!"

HAHAHHAH

The 'phone calls' are so freaking funny!! I hated these guys when they walked thru the door & it took several weeks & many hrs of feeds, but I can't help it. I dig these guys & just can't see them not walking away with it all. They've successfully turned everyone against one another & when it comes down to voting they will be the lesser of all the evils. It kills me to think of James coasting along sucking off Will's butt, but it's too logical for them to not keep a major hated player to the end. Hey, it worked for Maggie.

Susan.

i definitely agree and think they will take the biggest evils to the end. that's the only way they'd win. if they took a good person like cg to the end, forget it, ct would be dust. it's smart to stick with the snakes if you want to win in this game.

What's truly amazing is that chilltown says they're down with James/Danielle and it looks like they REALLY ARE!!!! When has chilltown ever told the truth in that house???!!! And yet, this week, they seem to finally be telling the truth. They will vote Kaysar out on Thursday and actually do what they say they're going to do. It's a first. And I have to wonder why now? Why did they choose to start telling the truth at this point?? They're whole schtick has been to mislead and lie to everyone. But when it comes to James, wow, they choose to be honest with him. Truly mind boggling.

Now you see why CBS picked them as their choices. They are very entertaining,annoying and aggravating!!

Makes for great television :D

They will vote to evict kaysar because they know their votes don't really mean anything. If they vote to evict james (with Janelle and Howie) there will be a tie and Dani will evict Kaysar.

They aren't doing anything noble or risky....their votes don't matter....so what the heck.

Thank you so much for that link to the phone calls.LMAO :D:D:D I love my BB6ers...but That is sooo FUNNY!! :D Wills pretty darn good...gotta give him that.

OK this is my fantasy....

Will calls a meeting of all the houseguests tonight. He calls everyone out on everything. He tells SOV that James has been against them the whole game. He tells Janie all the things James said about her. He tells them about LOD. He tells them that Danielle said today she wants Erica out next because she is another Lisa. The call out Erika on all her backstabbing. They admit to all the Chill Town lying and how they have dissed everyone in the house. CT are really the only people in the house that knows all the secret alliances and all the dirt.

Just call everyone out and then say.... OK now let the game begin.

Has anyone figured out what is really happening tomorrow? Who Chill Town is with if anyone?

I think CT is really with Dani and James. I have noticed that there are things he does not tell Janelle, but he seems to be telling Dani everything. He has had several chances to tell Janelle that James wanted her out this week, but he has not. I do think CT wants to keep Janelle around a little bit longer, but will eventually get rid of her.

ummm... that would be a BAD move. Besides they're in a great position, NOBOFY is gunning for them. They will be sticking with LOD and KayKay is gone. They can explain this to Howie/Janelle by saying that they'd rather go to the final 4 with those 2 than the final 5 with Kay. The float Heard will be going after Howie/Janelle and vise-a-versa. The only people really playing for HOH will be Howie, Janelle, Chicken George, Marcellus/Erika (only1, the other is likely to float)

Archived