Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

I think Kaysar is playing a much smarter game this time. He isnt coming off as the leader of the Sov - thus keeping himself safe from being the others main target. Unfortunately, Janelle is looking like the main target now. I hope that Janelle nominates Boogie and Will - although I am beginning to understand the "get rid of the floaters" plan. It only makes sense that they think in terms of numbers - and right now, the numbers are with the floaters: Ericka, Marc, Diane, Dani and George. Five against four against two.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITA!! Wease I want the game to be between will and the sov with him having a couple allies, taking out the floaters in this game would make it get down and dirty real quick.. I for one would love to see that happen..

soooo listening to will and boogie get on howie for saying that they threw jase under the bus.. (they apparently think its horrible) and howie says yes he has said that, jase had said that they did that and that is why he has said it. they dont think he should be repeating it cause it makes them look bad.

my question is.... why is ok for boogie to say any nasty thing he wants about anyone.. and i mean crude, nasty, uncalled for things.. but howie cant say they threw someone under the bus????

i like how howie handles them.. if it was me i would have told them to go F themselves. :D

I hope Janelle is just fu%$ing with them....................she is making a deal with Booger and Will where they will help Booger get off the block and then Sov6 and CT form an alliance and split the $500k.

What a bunch of bullshit.......they are STUPID if the trust CT to make a deal with them.

WHY is CBS letting them make deals to split the money???????????????

If that is ALLOWED.....then this whole game is a SHAM and the season is WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is possible. but pulling it off the odds are better that you'll win the powerball lottery

Guest StarBaby

Didn't you hear Boogie say, you are so gonna get played? Will is playing Janelle, plain and simple, and she doesn't see it, or if she does, she is one hell of an actress.

Guest StarBaby

OH, I totally am in awe of Will. He is egotistical and conceited, but boy howdy, is he good. He knows how to play the game and how to manipulate people. He finds that achilles heel and starts working on it. I truly want him to stick around because he is so entertaining. But please, SOMEONE, ANYONE, get rid of Boogie. He is nothing but an irritation. Kind of like an annoying fly that won't quit buzzing around your face.

Wow! Dr. Will is so good. I have hated him most of this season, but my hat's off to him! He has me convinced. I don't know what to believe!!! I so hope he doesn't bring on Janie's downfall. This is getting good!

Boogie doesn't do much for me(cringing...yes)HOWEVER Will seems to enjoy his company and there is safety in #'s.And their DR session fake phone call deals are hilarious!*ring riing*

Although I know Will is quite capable of putting on his own show solo!The Puppet masssssssssster!The guy is so multi-leveled.

:blink:

Will and Boogie feel they have taken Jennell in with the Big Money Split. She hasn't spilled anything to her many alliances. So the question is will Jennell put a Big Spin and turn on them or be a greedy bitch and get burned by them? :rolleyes:B)B)

they will passively burn her cause they cant win hoh to save their life

Let's rewind to season 2. Will makes a deal with Nicole and Hardy that if he wins HOH, he will not nominate either one of them. Of course, he had no intention of honoring any deal with them when he made it. What does he do, you ask? He waits until Nicole is out of the competition, then throws the competition to Monica who in turn puts up Hardy and Nicole.

I think you can see where I am going with this..... :lol:

I love the fact that Dr. Will is turning this game upside down...I am somewhat new to the BB game and havent had the opportunity to see him in action. I can see now why he won his season and why he is on his way to winning this year.

Another point I would like to make is how quickly the Sov fans on this board have turned on James...it is amazing how all of the sudden he is just a snake in the grass...I find that quite funny...

Cmon out and chat CT fans or Sov6 Haters...would love to hear your thoughts...

I started watching BB with season 4, so I'm also new to seeing Will in action... I do appreciate the amazing style of play he has... it certainly makes the show more interesting!

Archived