Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

this has to be the case. I forgot who the hell Mike was when the fans were ask to vote. if this is the case Will should have been left @ home

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree UVP and boogie was voted out i think 4th of season 2. so he didnt go far.

to answer the second part... i dont think anyone else was cocky enough to even think about demanding such a thing.

neither are true villians. eric is a true villian

The others probably would never have thought to make such a demand, first off. Will probably knew he could make the Boogie-goes-with-me demand because the producers wanted him in there that bad. I don't know if there is anyone else in BB history the producers would go this much out of their way for. And let me tell you, they went WAY out of their way for Will. Had to have wanted him in there BAD. As I said before, I'm personally offended that the producers let Boogie back in and left MONICA out. Monica earned her place in that house, Boogie didn't.

good point carmen

bb producers sucks

I dont' think that Janelle was putting down college & education.

College ISN'T for everyone, and I think she meant shedislikes people that are all "well I went to school..." that type. I dislike people who htink they are better than other's because of college too and I believe education is VERY important. However a lot of people aren't fit for it & are better off doing something else.

I'm in college and some of my friend are always using that as their answer for EVERYTHING (I admit I use it as a reason why I shouldn't have to work). Whenever someone disagrees about something they're all high & mighty saying "well i have a degree" as though that makes them & their opinions better.

he should have been a producer pick. he made sov what they are today. a legend in his own right. he deserve to on allstar more than ericka, kaysar etc

Actually, Boogie did erect .... oh never mind. Let's just put it this way, he made good use of the jack shack today. EEWWWWWW that oughta be enough right there to make the producers sorry for sticking his ass in that house.

Love it Carvin...anyway, yes Mike is so so annoying and not in a good las vegas way like Will or Howie, he's more like your kid brother that you just want to punch. I still enjoy evil dr will's evility, but his whining is really getting old. Someone please oblige the good DR and evict him, or mike so will can voluntarily leave, I mean he is after all, only there to "help Boogie". LOL again @ jealous of Mike & angry little man, uh i mean cappy.

"The target is squarely on those guys and I don't think it budges until both of them are gone. "

Question is... when is someone going to step up and nominate them? lol I kinda thought the target was on them last week, but I guess not....

Will and Boogie are wondering if maybe they (W&B) overplayed their hand and how come everyone is not joining them on their bandwagon of getting rid S6. They are also thinking maybe if they should try and cut a deal with S6 to keep them safe!!! Are you kidding me?? This is too funny!

buying a extra week isnt over playing. only folks left that wont put up two sov are marbitter, sov, maybe diane or nakomis which ever one stay

Archived