Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another point I would like to make is how quickly the Sov fans on this board have turned on James...it is amazing how all of the sudden he is just a snake in the grass...I find that quite funny...

James has always been a snake....we knew his true colors would show sooner or later.

Huge CT fan here. Will is an amazing player proven by the fact that he is still there & he has taken all the attention off himself & turned it to a SOV vs Foaters battle. Without Will in the house the entertainment value (especially of the TV shows) would go way down. I also love the Will/Boogie DR bits brrrrrrring brrrrrrrrrring :lol:

:lol:

seriously though, Will kicks some serious ass. He sits there and tells them all that he hates them, wears a shirt advertising the fact that he lies, slams everyone and everything in that house, yet they still trust him to a certain degree and keep him in the house. He's freakin amazing.

He is the only entertainment in that house and the only reason that I'm still watching this season. He blows my mind every week by staying.

Boogie, I have no use for, except that he keeps Will happy and a happy Will is a fun & menacing Will.

He has them convinced he can't win. Then he doesn't win any comps trying or not. So they are focusing on the floaters. They all have to go might as well take them out now. It's more entertaining for the fans the longer Will stays that's for sure. I wonder if that figured into anything.

Another point I would like to make is how quickly the Sov fans on this board have turned on James...it is amazing how all of the sudden he is just a snake in the grass...I find that quite funny... ~ quote

uhh, james was never really a sov. and he didnt suddenly become a snake.. he always was.

Although Will is making it more fun, I do not think he is amazing, he has done nothing new, his game play is the same, its the rest of the house that is playing into his hands, they are all being very stupid in believing him. If he were to win I cant say he worked/played for it, becasue everyone else is handing it to him. Sorry its JMO, but I cant believe how stupid everyone else in the house is!

I agree, Blackcat3, Will is playing the same game he played in S2. I too, am amazed that the supposedly "All Star" casts is falling for his crap.

He must have cornered the market in kool-aid before entering the house, because the HG are drinking it up and asking for seconds. I've truly never seen anything quite like this.

Everyone assumed Dr. Will would be the first eviction. We are now approaching the fourth eviction and nary a hair has been singed on the good doctor's head. AWESOME!

I agree with the poster(s) that say if Will makes Final 2, he is the winner. I know I'd vote for him.

I can't stand CT and I hate Will. I fail to see anything amazing about him. His game playing is completely transparent. The rest of the HG's are apparently too dumb to notice. I was a big Season 6 fan but they are all wimping out by not getting rid of CT. If I was there I would have called Will out a long time ago. I would have told him since he says he wants to go home, I would be happy to send him home. If he's going to throw food competitions, than no one should want him around.

Will's eviction can't come soon enough for me. He's arrogant, obnoxious, and downright ugly. In fact, I don't see how anyone could be attracted to his flabby, glow-in-the-dark body - no surprise that he's not married! He thinks he's so cool because he's a "doctor." Sorry but a plastic surgeon obsessed with botox is pretty pathetic. If he was a good plastic surgeon he's be helping people with deformities or scarring, not trying to get rich off of botox injections.

The only comedy he brings to the table is when he gets creeped out by Howie touching him. Now that is hilarious! :lol:

He's done nothing to deserve to win the money. In fact he breaks the rules of BB. He suggested to S6 that they all agree to be the final 6 and split the money. When it was pointed out that that was against the rules, he told them, "No, it's not. Boogie and I have 11 different corporations and can legally give each other money all the time." If I was on the staff at BB, at the very least I would have given him a penalty nomination for saying this, if I didn't just downright kick him off the show. Besides which, it's pretty pathetic that he has to bribe people to try and win the game.

As far as I am concerned, he is one of the lamest players in BB history. When he is evicted and I no longer have to look at his ugly face or listen to his boring voice, I will have a major celebration!! :D

I respect his game . . . he's very good at reading people and telling them what they want to hear. Maggie was also good like this and so is Danielle . . . even Erika to an extent, although Erika is much more needy.

But I personally find people who mess with peoples' heads a little creepy! Case in point would be these coffeebean bears that he's been plugging at coffeebeanbear.com . . . this bear is not at all cute at all (imo), but are people going to actually start buying these things because they like Will and think everything he does is cool? Like so often charm plus a mediocre product wins out over quality . . . that bugs me as a consumer.

index_17.gif

PS I can't believe how badly he got dissed by his ex-girlfriend (Shannon?) last episode . . . what did she say about him, that when he's at home all he does is play video games, that he's an egomaniac who looked like an oompa-loompa with the spray-on tan :P

Oops, my bad. I gave Will more credit than he deserves. He is actually just a generic doctor who actively promotes Botox. Considering what a Hollywood wannabe he is, I wonder if he even still has a license to practice medicine. If he were the only doctor on earth I think I'd have a better chance of living if he didn't treat me!

That coffee bean bear is seriously lame, talk about a waste of money. If he were as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be able to come up with something better than that! If I had the money to patent and produce my inventions I'd be running circles around him, and I'm not even a doctor. :lol: I just read where Will complained that he had more money than he could spend. Then if he loved humans and animals as much as was claimed, there are plenty of worthy charities out there! I'd even be happy to take some money off his hands!

I'd say the description Shannon gave of him sounds quite accurate. Although I wouldn't know about the video game thing, it's obvious he never goes out during daylight hours - alas, the sun might touch his skin. That's what he reminds me of - a vampire! :lol: Except I think a vampire would be better looking!

No, actually he's a Dermatologist that specializes in Laser Tattoo removal.

Hence to why he doesn't sunbathe all day long (does malignant melanoma sound familiar?)

Hence to why he believes in botox (those wrinkles aren't straightening themselves out!).

I don't see what his profession has to do w/ his in house behavior. He enjoys playing the game, he gets to do things in there that he can't do outside the house. It's not his fault he's surround by freakin idiots that eat it up.

Way to go Will, take advantage of them as long as they let you..which could very well be untill the end w/ this bunch.

And right Moksha! What kind of Dr. would he be to promote skin cancer?

"And right Moksha! What kind of Dr. would be be to promote skin cancer?"

Not one I'd go to, but you can tell how devoted Will truly is to his profession, just when you hear him talk about it, I'd let him be my Dermatologist any single day of the week.

What I don't get is why every "omg, I hate Will" post, has to do with him being pale? He's not even THAT pale, it's not like he's shining white. I'd much rather be with somebody who was as pale as Will, than somebody who sunbathes 90 hours a week, and ends up getting skin cancer by the time they're 25.

Oh and the botox thing, Janelle's even asked Will if he'd do some stuff to her for free :rolleyes:. Can't we at least get some new material?

Just to clarify, I heard Will say on the feeds he doesn't sunbathe because he actually did have skin cancer and it was discovered on his leg right at the end of BB2. He was pretty tan before from the clips they've showed on CBS.

I do kind of wonder though what made him want to become a doctor . . . he's clearly gifted in the business arena - just from watching his personality, wouldn't you think he'd be more drawn to business school then medical school? Anybody heard him talk about this on the feeds?

Archived