Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

I like Will for some reason, maybe because he's a good player, I don't know, but I really don't like Boogie, I don't know if it's because he's annoying, or what... but what made me mad is when Will said everyone thinks that Howie is the most undeserving HG there, but yet Howie lasted longer than Boogie, yes he made a VERY stupid mistake, but so did Marcellas, I mean, Monica was more deserving than Boogie or Howie, she made it to the final 3 without an alliance.. she had the UT's with Krista and Hardy but that wasn't really even an alliance..

oh well. I want Boogie gone probably because he's getting on my nerves..

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Chilltown...I was a Sov fan last year however this year I am going for the Old school to teach the New School...

Everyone you just cant dump on Kaysar....All of the SOVs' made mistakes...Janelle trusts everyone who has came to her and chilled with her... James hasnt really done anything ...He could have least tried to pretend he was on the other side and feed SOV's information late at night...He could have stage a fight with SOV to look like he wasnt with them...I think James and Diane might have an alliance... Well Howie is being Howie... and everyone knew Kaysar's mistake with nominations....

Chilltown is just sitting back and Chilling and letting everyone come to them...EVERYONE knows they are snakes in the grass but they still come to them... JUST DANI LAY LOW right now :lol: Dani tried to help them out in a subtle way.....Cant wait to see how it all plays out...SO FAR I LIKE THIS SEASON..

Dani is looking out for Dani like Marc, CG and Erika....

No not neccessary... I dont think so because I like Chilltown unless they betray Dani but I think she can handle herself

No..I always like Will and on his first season of what I saw of it I thought he was hot...I would like him to step up his game play though..I am ruling for Old School on this one...LETS GO TEAM SAUNA :lol:

Chilltown is just sitting back and Chilling and letting everyone come to them...EVERYONE knows they are snakes in the grass but they still come to them

You know that's not really what is happening. They have approached Kaysar twice to try and get him to put them up. They have approached Howie to try and turn him to come with them. ...now that must be getting desparate for them no? ;)

They have approached Kaysar twice to try and get him to put them up.

But did he NO!! He should have that might be his mistake..I dont know you have to weight and see

They have approached Howie to try and turn him to come with them. ...now that must be getting desparate for them no?

Smart move on Howie, but I would have used this information and wormed my way in and at the right moment flipped the switch on them..

I am reading this a lot in people's arguments that Mike was only brought back because Will forced the issue with the producers. How do you know that this is what actually happened? How did Will become so powerful to do this and is it possible that others were brought in this way as well?

I hope that Dani plays Chilltown along and keeps under the radar just long enough to dump on Will and Booger, his idiot side kick, and destroy them. I would love to see Dani and James --- the two best players of all time --- as the final two.

This year the Sov 6 seems to have lost it's luster. Kaiser's decission to put up Nakomis and Diane was monumentally stupid. It just lost the game for him.

Who is the biggest looser of All Stars? No, not Chicken George ... it's definitely Marcellas. He's a rude, crude bonehead. The only problem with getting rid of him is that he'll be back on House Calls again and who needs him!

You were boasting the chilltown is so great that everyone just comes to them... and it's simply not true

Cindy My last post wasnt towards you I answered you post ..The one before that

PS but it is true...Nak, Erika, Diane, Allison, Jase, Kaysar..and James. The only ones who havent it Janelle, Howie, Marc, and CG but give it time

<_<

:D

Archived