Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKAY PART OF ME WANTED TO POST THIS TO SEE HOW MUCH PEOPLE WOULD COMPLAIN BUT ANOTHER PART OF ME POSTED CAUSE IT IS SOOO TRUE. OKAY SO THEY HAVE PLAYED EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL-STAR PLAYERS THEY ARE ALL-STAR MORONS! THEY WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE BEST PLAYERS OF ALL TIME IF THEY MANAGE TO PULL THIS OFF. IT IS ALMOST AS IF THEY WERE PLANTED IN THE HOUSE BY CBS OR THE PRODUCERS JUST TO SCREW WITH EVERYONE.

boogie and best ever is disrespect to the game. WILL is one of the top 2 ever along with maggie and danielle up there but boogie no way.

Well how is Will going to explain it to people next week when he suddenly doesn't want to leave anymore? He's one of the best manipulators I've ever seen, and to even get to this point is a major victory for him.

BUT there may be limits to how much even the great Dr. Will can accomplish . . . the next couple of weeks for him may be rough, eh?

Thinking about Boogie coming out the the Jack Shack with his famous words "mission accomplished" really make me think of him as a GOD.

NOT!

I will admit that they are pretty good game players but so are many of the other HG's.

You can't compare Will and Maggie. Yuck!!!

Will is the ultimate player since he created his position.

Maggot fell into her position and they could have taken her out easily. The Sovereigns screwed up and she got lucky. I don't think she can manipulate at Will's level at all.

she did like it or not. will in his season got more lucky than maggie.

:lol:

No need to write in all caps. And another thing, there is already a thread about Mike and Boogie so you could have put this in that one.

SamtheCat, I think everyone might already know that he doesn't want to leave. Cause he's been scheming and plus he hasn't made much comments about wanting to leave or not wanting to go to sequester over the past week.

Archived