Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

Completely agreed. Will is the master and Boogie isn't doing too bad of a job himself. For those complaining that he is manipulating poor Janelle, i say she's the fool. Why would she believe they will vote out Erika over Marcellas if they are going through so much trouble to get Marcellas on the block. She should've stayed with her nomination of George if she reallly wants Erika gone. She just isn't thinking. Will's doing all the thinking for her and that will be her downfall.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I totally disagree. I'm not nearly as impressed with Will's "skills" this time around as I was Season 2. And sorry again, Mike Boogie is simply no all-star. He should never have been put in. All this aside, though, the reason I'm not impressed with chilltown is that they're not really doing anything than telling people what they want to hear and playing people off each other. It doesn't really take a "master manipulator" to do that. What it does take is a group of very stupid people.

Here's what I can't figure out. Why would Danielle want to agree to be in an alliance with chilltown when she knows their loyalty to one another far exceeds any loyalty to her? She wouldn't agree to any deal with Season 6 because she knew she would be the low person on the totem pole. Well, she's the low person on the chilltown pole as well -- and yet she thinks this is her best alliance?? Even with James in that alliance, it's still not good odds for her and James. Chilltown fully intends to remain loyal to one another and go all the way.

I think it's pure stupidity. I'm more impressed with just how incredibly stupid the other houseguests are than I am with any so-called skill displayed by chilltown.

Interesting comment, Carmen....

I wouldn't say that the other HG were stupid... too harsh for me. But I might say some of them have less experience dealing with other types of peoples. I also wouldn't go so far as to say they were sheltered, because when there is adult conversation - there are valid points made and good discussion. Now, again, don't get me wrong....it is infrequently that serious talk goes on, but....sometimes.

For the most part, I see the group as a bunch of college kids caught up in a "you can do whatever you want" situation to win and they are running with it. No offense to college kids out there!

With that in mind, my comment was about Will's youth and ability. It's not great, but just imagine what a few more years of "life experiences" will make him into. :lol:

Carmen, you are right about Boogie not being an All-Star but I think Will had an agreement with CBS that he wouldn't go into the house without him. I think you may missed the point of why Danielle has partnered up with Chilltown. Her allegiance is to James first and she has commented several times that he is the "Veto King" so she clearly thinks that his competition skills in conjunction with his lies and manipulation will take them far. I don't think she entirely trusts Will and Boogie but she thinks they will get her further in the game but I do think she underestimates Chilltown's ability to compete in comps. And I don't think the other houseguests are "stupid" - I just don't think (with the exception of James and Danielle who are using Chilltown as much as they are being used) that the rest of the HGs have either the ability to be as devious, cunning and manipulative (as Chilltown or LOD) nor the capacity to recognize those abilities in others. I do think it is interesting that everyone, including Boogie, James and Danielle are willing to "work on Will's behalf" by running to other HGs and saying what he instructs them to say. Gullible is definitely the word that comes to mind - no one seems to understand the ulterior motives in what Will is getting them to do - I guess that's his charm. I think it is easy to judge the other HGs harshly but remember they don't get to see the entire picture as we do and their views are skewed by all they hear but are not balanced by the things that they don't hear but that we do. JMHO :P:lol:B)

Without really going out on a limb, I have to say again - CT is doing the job. The point of the exercise is to win the money - by any means. A diverse group meets to take the challenge - from different parts of the economic, social, political and religious factions. Different levels of education and

:o CT, they arnt my fav but there fine. My fav is Janelle, but I like Will from chill town (well he is second on my list)... Booger is very pathetic and I hate him and Will is just a backstabber (but isnt that how you play the game?). Well I luv Janelle no question bout it! :P Here is a picture of CT. Hope you enjoy it, My daughter did lol.

Sorry, I totally disagree. I'm not nearly as impressed with Will's "skills" this time around as I was Season 2. And sorry again, Mike Boogie is simply no all-star. He should never have been put in. All this aside, though, the reason I'm not impressed with chilltown is that they're not really doing anything than telling people what they want to hear and playing people off each other. It doesn't really take a "master manipulator" to do that. What it does take is a group of very stupid people.

Here's what I can't figure out. Why would Danielle want to agree to be in an alliance with chilltown when she knows their loyalty to one another far exceeds any loyalty to her? She wouldn't agree to any deal with Season 6 because she knew she would be the low person on the totem pole. Well, she's the low person on the chilltown pole as well -- and yet she thinks this is her best alliance?? Even with James in that alliance, it's still not good odds for her and James. Chilltown fully intends to remain loyal to one another and go all the way.

I think it's pure stupidity. I'm more impressed with just how incredibly stupid the other houseguests are than I am with any so-called skill displayed by chilltown.

Well, Janelle's IQ is supposed to be around 140 and I would guess Will, James, Erika, Kaysar and Danielle's are all around that range as well (+/-10) so to me it doesn't seem to be a question of intelligence/stupidity - I mean are we talking about EQ (ie street smarts?)?

Just guessing about Danielle, but I think the glue that is binding Danielle, James, and Chilltown is that due to the way they play the game they can't get rid of people without pissing them off, so that each of them needs the other to be with them in the final 4 to avoid losing to a 'Lisa'/'Amber' type player. I think Danielle is using them as much as they are using her and when it comes time to get rid of them she will expose their game play to the rest of the house and turn the house against them to get them out. She can pretty much do this at any time . . . guess what I'm saying is that in terms of street smarts Danielle seems to be just as savvy as Chilltown (maybe not as charismatic, but aware enough to not be duped by them (? I think ?))

Oh, geez.... let's not even try to guess at IQ!!!! I'm cringing at the thought that one of them... anyone of them might at some time respresent me in government or business!!! God! The nightmares!!! Busto!!! Oh, no! I can't stand it!!! :o

tough decision for ct this week

keep a vote in ericka or get exposed if she stays

keep marcellas who really doesnt like them but hates janelle

i am lost

who do you guys think help better ct position in the game ericka or marcellas by keeping in the game?

yep

but keeping ericka lessen janelle trust in ct if she stop being naive and wise up. i think she might wise up due to the fact she is paranoid of females in the game.

So long as Will keeps manipulating Janelle to believe that Marcellas will nominate the two of them if he wins HOH I don't think they need to worry about that. Considering how successful Will has been at manipulating Janelle thus far I don't think it will be too much trouble.

you right

Quote SamTheCat: "to me it doesn't seem to be a question of intelligence/stupidity - I mean are we talking about EQ (ie street smarts?)"

You have hit the nail on the head there.

That's exactly what it is... It depends on whether one has had exposure to and/or has the shrewd ability to survive in that social climate.

;) First of all, Will is entirely dreamy, especially sporting those black knee socks.

Second, I, unlike some, have not fallen to my knees in a mesmerized state of mindless appreciation of CT

They haven't discussed that dream plan in quite awhile. You can tell that Booger LOVES (in kinda a creepy way) being part of LOD. Taking Danielle is still a bad idea anyways.

Will and Boogie were smart to pick Danielle and James to play with...That way, they were plugged into every alliance in the house. They were "Chilltown", Danielle was with the "Floatherd", and James was with "SOV". But I'm assuming that the LOD alliance idea came from them. It could have beem James' idea for all I know.

Yeah, Wash, I agree the alliance was smart - to begin with though. I'm thinking that it's carried them as far as they can take it to truly benefit. The numbers are getting so low that they have to reveal themselves soon. I think they should step up and get rid of anyone who could beat them in the end, most especially Danielle and James.

On the other hand, I would personally love to see Danielle and Janelle as the last two standing.

Archived