Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like James. And I recall Janelle saying the only time he was put up by her alliance it was James and the rest of the house's idea to do it. That was truth. The Ais of Evil lied, cried, bitched and threatened their way through. Big difference, but I didn't post to argue, I posted so that others who realize how hateful, spiteful and evil the LOD is can vent.

She wanted CG up to guarantee that Erika would go. Not because she wanted CG gone. Her instincts told her that they (LOD) were up to something and she was a dumbass to go ahead and agree to do their dirty work.

LOD is once again controlling another nomination/eviction... and what I mean is DANIELLE is controlling the house. She wanted Marcellas gone last week... and now she wants Janelle out. Danielle is the silent but deadly bomb of LOD and the three guys are at her beck and call. She tells them what to do, and they git er duhn.

It reminds me when my grandmother whispers "cancer" or "diabetes", like if the spirits don't hear her, they won't get her. :lol:

Dani all over Boogie and drilling her. Boogie still pretending that he is after Janelle. He is pretending he has Dani's back and Will is just a wild card. They can't keep this up much longer.

Choose your sides!

it is a little irritating not knowing who is REALLY with who ( of course i want to know ahead of time )......

but, i do think that is how this show becomes entertaining,

everyone is SUPPOSED to be deceiving....pulling the wool over everyone else's eyes

BB6 made it seem more like they had put in two teams and may the best team win, but there is ONE winner

im ready for all hell to break loose, but they still just sit around george and talk about his tiki hut and dumb crap like that

ct has all the power and deserving so. they use the woman to do their dirty work and it played off. i cant blame em. the ladies had their chance to help each other out but they didnt.

only person i can pull for is Dr. Will he made all the amateur bb players bow down to the master.

I must admit that I didn't like Chill Town at first. But I love them now. They are playin' the entire house which is how you "play" the game. I said at the very begining that the house was stupid for falling for Will's "I hate you all" speech. They all smiled at him and avoided nominated him like the plague :blink: Well it serves them right if Will and Mike are in the final two. I sure hope they make it. They deserve it. :P

They need to take either Erika or George to the end though. CT crossed Dani and James in an ugly way so I don't think they will have thier votes. Marci blames Will for his eviction, so he would vote for Janelle and Janelle would get Howie. If CT evicts Erika, then she too would have reason to hate CT. So all the lying, cheating and backstabbing gets CT far, but in the end if you don't take the win, it doesn't matter.

I must admit that I didn't like Chill Town at first. But I love them now. They are playin' the entire house which is how you "play" the game. I said at the very begining that the house was stupid for falling for Will's "I hate you all" speech.

Correction..Dani didnt fall for it and started putting doubts in marc and James head...but since she allign herself with CT it didnt matter...

If Dani goes this week I have to pull for CT by Will because he is the master manipulater and he was able to get Dani before she got him...

I feel like I may be the only one who doesn't know this but, did Mike and Will meet when they were on BB before or did they know each other before that? I have picked up bits and pieces but I have some big gaps in my understanding of their friendship timeline.

I didn't see the BB they were on originally.

Archived