Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Aurora: "Bad move or not, that would make the best episode of Big Brother EVER!"

I totally agree. That would just be drama and entertainment supreme. It doesn't matter which HG or alliance you like, that would be funny and interesting to watch. Strategically, yes, it would be a bad move.

Good thoughts, Marty!

And what Janelle should do if she gets HOH this week is immediately slap chilltown on the block, pronto. If one of 'em gets off with the veto, replace with Danielle. Bottom line is someone from chilltown or Danielle would be leaving this week and it wouldn't matter to me which one.

Oooohhhh... Big Brother Freak, what a great idea. Yes, that should do it. Show them clips of other houseguests talking smack about 'em, and then throw them all back into one room together -- and then we can sit back and watch the explosion!!!! Now that would be good tv. :)

CT would be laughing and falling off the couch, Marci would be crying like a baby, Erika would be asking someone what she should do, Dani and James would both say "you have to play this game as an individual" and use reverse phycology and try to get people to think they are all idiots for even playing the game, CG would stay calm, and the SOV would do exactly what they have been doing and hopefully start kicking some *&$ again and win the game. Wishful thinking anyway!

What did you all think of Will and Boogie's moms? I thought Booger's mom was awesome! Please somebody tell me they have screen caps of those photos of him as a little boy :lol: Yesterday he was pushing the women and children out of his way as he went screaming like a girl out away from the ghosts in the bathroom, and today we got to see how chubby he was as a kid . . . I'm starting to like him a lot more than before :)

I remember the first couple of weeks of this season. There were many people who said Will was not the same, he's disappointing, he's not playing the game, i hate Will, etc.... :lol: I just laughed when I read all of that. He was playing...He's always been playing. And playing masterfully, I might add. All the while laughing and having fun while doing it.

I said it before this season and I'll say it again....Will is the best to ever play the game. B)

So...

Is there a stronger alliance. Or basically will CT determine which they will go with from HOH comps and who has power that week as long as they can.

I'm confused as to who is stronger or if they are 'legit' from CT's point of view.

:huh:

I think LOD is the one that Will and Boogie are more with. But.... Anjel is correct. They have said they would like to be at the end with Dani and Jani.

Because Dr. Will and Boogie have been manipulating everyone, I believe they've confused many fans including myself.

To which group does their allegiance lean more towards?

Legion of Doom?

or

The Perfect Storm?

It seems to me they have an alliance with everyone except CG.

I believe if Boogie does have the coup, he will free Erika.

However, I don't have any idea who he'll put up.

I can see him putting up Howie and Janelle or James and Danielle.

I think when he knows his power Dr. Will won't be there to influence his decision.

So i'm wondering who is CT aligned with?

Any guesses?

I do not think that Boogie will use the Coup on Erika, as long as Janelle does not put him on the block. I doubt Jan will put him on the block b/c she considers CT her alliance. She wants to work w/ them to hopefully get their votes in sequester and carry her further in the game. Boogie will want to hold onto that power for when he really needs it - for himself or Will, not for anyone else.

Boogie and Will are sitting very pretty in the house. They don't need to use the coup and piss people off since they are safe without it. Both are pretty much guaranteed to be in the final 6 if not final 4. It baffles me that people are buying their act!. Did any of these people watch BB2?!

I am so sick of chilltown. :( At one time I was a huge Will fan, but now I'm beginning to realize just how much they're ruining the game. It's just getting so predictable, and I'm sick of them using the idea of splitting money as a strategy to advance in the game. And I'm sick of seeing all the others repeatedly taken by their lies and so on.

Come on, people. Wake up and get them out already. The game needs some shaking up. Plus, now that chilltown has gotten this far they are really getting cocky about themselves. It's almost like they're looking at each other and saying, "This it it??!! You mean this is all we have to do to get ourselves in the finals? This is a cakewalk!!"

I think it's great watching Will work his magic... I can't wait till he takes dani out.... he may even take Boogie right to the end this time...

He is just that good, learn to live with it... He is running that house...

King - I have to agree with you. For a young man he has exceptional skills in manipulation (it took me 40 years aquire! hahah)

I make coming by Morty's my first task of the day, to catch up and see what every one is saying, complaining about and in general plotting the possibilities! These two - Will and Mike have done a great job without necessarily hurting (general) anyone. They have fed egos and basked in their success. You don't like them? I don't know why? They are thoroughly enjoyable in their devious plot!

Will is gonna win this thing, mark my words! And that? Would be wonderful!

Dr. Delicious has made this season for me. I had forgotten how totally manipulative he is and I like watching him. It's like watching a master at work. To watch him work over Janelle and the others is pure inspiration.

He is aligned with everyone in the house and is obviously running the show, yet he's made no real enemies this season. Although he was the number one target coming into the house, he or his pet, Boogie, are now in a position to win the whole thing.

The doctor is in!

Archived