Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

Guest StarBaby

I really hate it when people are put down in any way for what they do for a living. There is nothing wrong with being a waitress, and like someone else said, Janelle makes good money. Will might be a doctor, but he is also an arrogant a**hole, IMO. Does his medical degree somehow make him better than Janie or smarter or a better strategist? I think not. Perhaps he is better at the game than she is, but it has nothing to do with his status as a doctor or hers as a waitress.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not saying Janelle is dumb because she is a cocktail waitress but to say she is smarter than Will because he pops pimples is just silly. No matter what type of doctor you are you do earn a medical degree & it does take brains to acquire one of those ;)

That said I waitressed & bartended for 10 years & put myself thru college while doing it. I was always amused by some people that looked down their nose at me while I waited on them. I knew I made more money working my 3-day work week than they made in working their 40 hour week so it made me giggle on the inside at their snobbery :lol:

It's just really close minded to make that statement. I'm probably older and wiser than you maybe.

I doubt that. I'm older than Chicken George. :P

btw: I'm not slamming waitresses and glorifying drs. - not intentionally anyway. Like Janie, my daughter is a 25 yr-old cocktail waitress in Florida, but she's also going to school, which means Janelle would not like her according to what she writes on her MySpace page.

On her page, she says she dislikes "people that went to school ( Some of the most imbecilic people I know have college degrees, and some of the brightest don't, go figure. )" Check it out if you want, but be warned, she doesn't know how to indent a paragraph or punctuate so it's a little hard to read.

She's right, there are college grads who are "imbecilic" (our nation is headed by one of them) and bright people without degrees (Bill Gates). but that was not what I meant when I said that Ali had a point. Those with a decent formal education tend to look at the big picture through the eyes of many - as do those with a lot of life experience. Cocky people look at things through only their own lenses. Where she is wrong is in assuming educated people are inately inferior to those without schooling.

That kind of thinking clearly gives her castmates a distinct advantage. Not only is she at a disadvantage because she has far less intellectual and life experience, but she's also setting herself up to be blindsided by them by dicounting them as the dumb ones.

On her page, she says she dislikes "people that went to school ( Some of the most imbecilic people I know have college degrees, and some of the brightest don't, go figure. )

Just because someone has a degree doesn't make them smart and that is all she is saying here. Proving once again that this cocktail waitress is just as smart as people with a degree. ;)

I think what we're missing is the fact the game can change.

James, Janelle, Howie and Kaysar, although loyal to one another, cant stay that way for long.

All it takes is one little spat to make it huge, and im sure James will try something with ChillTown (what a moronic name. Sounds like soemthing 4th graders would name thier team in camp. It reeks of wiggerhood), and he will be caught for it.

One way or another, riding the SOV coat tails might work, and if anyone is good enough at manipulating a SOV (read: Erika with Kaysar), that person might go all the way to the end.

I also think most of the house is feeling its way around at the moment. Most have thier own little agendas and most seem to think that they can play both sides or act innocent enough to cruise on by.

Alliances are made to be broken, folks.

As much as I like to SOVs as a unit, a fight and separation will do them some good perhaps.

I loved their matching shirts, "Chill Town 06" that's great ! They couldn't be more out there, and yet no one has picked them off. It was hilarious when Will said he's like to give Jase a cool kid card to let me be an honourary member of Chill Town... funny stuff.

As much as I can't stand Ali, she did have a point on Housecalls when she ridiculed Janie for being a career cocktail waitress going up against people like Dr. Will.

Wow, and what does Allison do again??? Medical Sales?? thats just a cute way of saying she works in a doctors office or pharmacy... shut up b&tch, you're just mad that Janie is better than you....

It's interesting that several of you have talked about Will being inelligent and rich. Granted, it takes some smarts to earn a medical degree. But how many really good doctos have you known who would take weeks off from a busy practice (twice) to appear on a silly tv show? And how much intelligence does it take to inject botox into foreheads - and to ridicule people who have character lines? I'll take Janelle any day over that conceited snob.

They're boring.

Macrellas is getting sick and tired of them and I think Boogie has gone too far with Diane. The target is squarely on those guys and I don't think it budges until both of them are gone. They are boring and annoying to the viewers at home and are irritating houseguests as well.

I think Will and Boogie thought this out thinking Jase and Howie would be obnoxious loud mouths. So far Jase has been subdued and Howie has kept a lid on it. Oddly enough, ChickenGeorge and Ericka now adore Howie.

Will and Booger screwed this whole thing up and perhaps Kaysar was smart to target Nakomis and Diane. If Mike and Booger were on the block they'd be playing a different game. They underestimated the others in the house and it's cost them!!!!

The folks that are starving have had enough of those two

I agree. I think Kayser's move was genius, as he still targeted two members of the Chill Town alliance, which means that they will have lost two after Thursday. But not only that, Kayser was able to create distrust between Diane and the others. Nakomis is such an idiot that she ran to tell Mike everything she was approached with and she better hope that Mike doesn't open his mouth to any of the BB6 crew, cuz then she will have replaced that target on her with an even bigger one. I really just wish that instead of one of those two, Boogie was on the block. Also, Danielle knows that it was Nakomis and Diane who voted against her, so I doubt she will be interested in joining an alliance with Chill Town yet. Erika appears to really like Kayser, and Chicken George really likes Howie. The same cannot be said about Mike and Will. No one appears to like them all that much, so my guess is they wouldn't be missed.

Kaysar has not made a genius move since he took his finger off the button...and that was just genius for him.

Will is the most entertaining one in the house. You all just can't stand it that he it ripping into Howie and showing the Sea Sick for what idiots they are.

i find the banter between howie and will very funny. usually that is the only thing that gets a chuckle out of me during the show.

I dont see it as will being mean to howie.. i think if that was the case wouldnt the people in the house say something to will??? i think howie likes it. :D

Personally, I love Will. I have since Season 2. He's easily the most entertaining one in the house (to me at least). He's the only one I'll watch on live feeds, and I don't think Howie is as hurt by the banter as they make him be on the show. CBS has to keep Will as the Evil DR, since that's what all Will fans like about him after all.

I think Will and Boogie are a bunch of arrogant a-holes. I hate there continuous whining about everything. What the hell did they think they were getting into when they came back into the house? They knew what it was like and yet all you hear is bi&*hing and whining. I am sick of the way they talk to people. If Will is so worried about how his practice will be in reflection to his acting on tv. He needs to take a quick look in the mirror, the one that shows him the true jackass that he is not the one that shows him what he wants to see. Yes, there are time I do enjoy them but the bad definately outweighs the good. AND if I had live feeds I would be bitching to someone about how they intentionally sing and do things to make them go to FOTH. They need to respect the fact that people spend their hard earned money on that. They should be appreciative to the fact that people are interested in them and show a little more respect.

I know enough.... I am ready for the Will and Boogie lovers to start attacking me now....

Archived