Ivette

Jem

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to agree about the producers letting her back for the drama. She was one of the most hated last season so i do think she will be producers pick. As much as i don't want her in there i think she will be there and it will be interesting to see how she plays or if she is number 1 target

Well since there are 5 ppl from season 6 and i want the other 4 to get in for sure i really hope the latino bitch doesnt get in ( no offense if your reading and your latino) i want kaysar james howie and janelle to all get in and to make almost half of the people all from season 6 i dont think that the producers will allow that

also i dont think she really wants to get in anyways, if you go to cbs.com you can look at where all the people are campaigning, and everyone has like 3,4 or even more places where they are campaigning for themselves... ivette only has 1! :blink:

if we are going on who deserves another shot, NONE of them do! this isnt about who should get another shot, its about putting together a show with old houseguest. lets face it, most of these people have made stupid moves on the show...they are human.

Not that i am voting for Ivette.. cant stand that loud idiot.

in the end, i dont think we have much control over who goes in or not. if we dont vote them in, CBS will put them in.... so why all the campaining? I put my six votes in 2 times. (the first time i dont really remember who i voted for :blink: ) but i am done with voting... it wont matter.

I think there are many more deserving and entertaining housguests that should make it before Ivette. I really don't want to see her again so soon but it would be better than watching Cowboy or Jase all season.

i have voted for Ivette. i think the nerd herd made last season. i watched every week hoping to see one of them go down. i was actually hoping Maggie would come back; i still have not have the satisfaction of seeing her get voted off.

But, you could also say the same for several of the other potential houseguests.

Marcellas comes to mind quickly because of his dumb veto move. Anyone who didn't WIN and came is 2nd,3rd,4th, 5th place etc. , were in those places because they made mistakes.

I wasn't a huge fan of the friendship last year, however, I disliked Janelle more, so I was rooting for either Ivette or Maggie to win,yes.

I am basing my voting on who I think would help make the house a VERY interesting place this year.And I think Ivette would do that.

I also think Marcellas would make for awesome entertainment ;-)

I am voting for Ivette too... James told me during his interview that Ivette had really changed... He said that as soon as she got out of the house and her family talked with her and told her about the rest of that group, she became a different person and even apolgized to the Sov about her actions... I think that's important... I want to see her back in... So here's to voting for Ivette!!! 42.gif

just because she realizes that she sided with one side over another doesnt mean her personality is different than what we saw. it wouldnt have mattered who she was in alliance with, she wouldnt have acted any different.

to say that would be like saying howie wouldnt have ran around yelling boobies if he had teamed up with the friendship.

these people are who they are with or without joining some alliance. Ivette is a mean spirited trash talking loud mouth girl and it didnt take any "friendship" to see that.

I've been thinking very optimistic for this season and I actually believe she could set herself straight. I don't know if that's just me, but I voted for her to give her a chance. I want to see how she decides to play the game especially around the fellow "push-in" people from BB6.....Kaysar, Janelle, Howie.

It could be good.

Ivette is only saying what she thinks will get her back in the house and another chance to win. I also think she will try to make it look like she changed because even her girlfriend was cheering Janelle. I belive she realized when she got out how much everyone hated her and it probably effected her in real life out of the house. However I don't feel bad for her she made her bed now she has to lie in it and I hope she don't come back and I hope people don't feel bad for her or say she really is a good person if she gets in and pretends to be a different person.

DITTO

To Crackers for catching that...really guys ,put her loud mouth back in the house and can you say

"Blacksheep". :lol:

"Jinx switches screen and votes for Ivette"

I'm Back!!

I could care less if she was part of the nerd herd last year and if she's ditched them this year or not.

As loud and as annoying as her mouth could be sometimes last year .. there was something about that I did enjoy. So I have and will continue to vote for her.

I won't vote for Ivette, didn't like her last season thought she was mean and whiney when things didn't go her way. I however can't help but wonder what would happen if she were put in with someone who might not be as tolerant of her whining and would love to see someone with as much attitude or more go off on her.. could be interesting.

jayjay good points and so true.. ten page for ivette i can't believe it :lol: . ivette is running a con game and folks are falling for it :lol:

I don't know if I can take another season of her crying every time someone else wins something; and then bringing in the whole religious aspect...god will smite the other person for winning, like her and April did all last season....No, No, No, I can't take anymore! :o

Archived