Ivette

Jem

Well if Evilette does join the household..........get the astro turf ready for that urinating (on BB property) fiend!!!!!!

:lol::lol: maybe they can make a fenced in area for her and her only. with signs that say "peeing park"

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER WOULD I WANT TO SEE IVETTE IN THAT HOSUE EVER AGAIN!!!! the only way i'd wanna see her in there is to hear her admit to the sovereighn 6 that she was an idiot and that she was wrong about every single thing she said in the house last year. and i want to hear her tell janell n howie that they were really the stars of the show and that America LOVES them. and then if she does that and goes into the house i'd still want her kicked out ASAP. LOL. so yea all of thats unlikely anyway but that just goes to show you how much i DO NOT like Ivette.

Think she could stop crying long enough to say all that?

I would love to see Ivette and someone like, Nakomis in the house together. The Drama. Of Course it would be great to see two drunks like Janelle and Nakomis together as well. Ivette and Rachell (6) still do not like each other. Would not that combo be fun to watch?

I heard Janelle say she has a GREAT relationship with Beau and they hang out ALL the time together now. (Those were words that came from HER mouth directly) They seemed like the could be friends. Now they can trade fashion tips :lol:

Actually this is also what Beau said too... He said he was really close to Ashlea and Janelle...

Guest Shockalot

I realise that Ivette is 'really bad' to a lot of people in here because her name was 'Evilette' or 'Shitvette' or a few others that I wont mention. But. Just taking the 'see you next tuesday' word and adding 'Vette' at the end of it doesnt really mean anything.

Just because you absolutely LOVE the fabulous feminine gay men and she was something of the opposite doesnt really mean anything.

The fact is that Ivette did align with the stronger group, got stronger as the game went on, taking Cappys advice and pep talks to keep going, to keep fighting. She did well in competitions and she wasnt afraid to be proactive or simply stay in her place even when she was physically threatened for the 'crime' of being disrespectful to a man. Yes, she would be very upset when someone she didn't even really know would sneak up and then stick his finger in her food but so would you!

While you might come from an english speaking and 'euro' family background its not the exact same for Ivettes 'Subculture'. She is a hot and spicy Latina and her 'ways' and this includes the way of speaking and arguing are different. I realise you want her to talk and behave just like your standards but thats not how it works. Just wait till you see Dana and Ivette get into an animated discussion - they will talk fast and furious and its ok.

Finally, Ivette demonstrated integrity when she stuck to her word, her commitment and put that over money.

Probably the only 3 seconds of honesty we saw in Janelle was when Julie asked her what that said about Ivette and Janelle realised it meant Ivette valued friends over money. Thats Major.

Ivette will be a candidate for BB7 and I honestly hope we can all realise that THERE IS NO MORE 'NERDHERD' and you need to stop and decide who you want in THIS GAME.

Ivette was a helluva good player, her relationship with James was heading in a very intriguing direction and she is someone you might want to see... Aligned with Dana Opposed to Alison QUITE POSSIBLY aligned with Janelle even (think about that) Someone who brings drama, fireworks and action.

So lets stop regressing to 'STINKVETTE SUCKS' just because you 'Hated Cappy grrrrr' and start thinking in terms of who would bring some game to THIS BB7.

Some of the BS in the threads never fails to amaze me. What's the difference why someone dislikes one of the HG - it's an opinion and expressed opinions on this site are not a rarity. :)

But, let's be real about it:

Kaysar was hated week one - why? Because posters started making threads about him and really liked him. Women (and some men) were enamored by him and that pissed off certain posters on this board - hence - the Kaysar hate started.

I read a comment (paraphrase) "really started hating Janelle after she showed no remorse for her drunk driving offense" - Oh come now, most hated Janelle because she was pretty, funny and on the wrong side - but basically because she was close with Kaysar. Janelle hate started way before the offenses and bad mug shots were posted.

So, please stop giving lectures why posters should like one player or have justified reasons for not liking them.

By the way, even the barbeque hated Evilette - it got its revenge!

shock, i find it funny that you think its ok to call janelle jantran but you dont want anyone calling Evette names.

or how you find it shocking that people like the people you dont... and vice versa. who cares.

why go on and on about it AGAIN. we heard it all last summer, which reminds me... are you going back to archives and reposting what you posted last summer... cause it sure does look like it. or maybe you have it all saved on a disk? not that it matters any... just a question. inquiring minds what to know kinda thing.

there are self help groups out there.. that can help people like you...... "let it go".

think about it. ;)

Guest Shockalot

It would seem to me I just made a very good case for reasonable discussion and consideration when it comes to Ivettes campaign this year.

Wierdly, you both just tried to copy me by some poorly chosen 'switch it around' replies.

Well done.

Another suggests I should not try and influence opinions.

Wow.

You might as well quit right now, block BB7 from your TV and stay off the internet.

This IS what BB7 will be all about starting on the 21st.

I heard Janelle say she has a GREAT relationship with Beau and they hang out ALL the time together now. (Those were words that came from HER mouth directly) They seemed like the could be friends. Now they can trade fashion tips :lol:

Get serious, Beau doesn't need her fashion tips!!!

I would much rather see Nakomis in the house this year instead of Ivette. Ivette's voice was like nails on a blackboard to me. Plus the fact that she let Maggie lead her around by the nose instead of standing up for herself. She gave Maggie all that loyalty and Maggie threw it back in her face and went to the bank with the money. Ivette was so stupid, she doesn't deserve another chance.

Ok, Janelle was the ONLY one who cursed the whole time . . . . did you SEE the live feeds??

No! I don't have the money to afford the live feeds, and I barely watched last season, I only seen a few shows, but I missed this one with Janelle going after Beau...it seems like she is trying to act and doing a bad job.

Guest Shockalot
No! I don't have the money to afford the live feeds, and I barely watched last season, I only seen a few shows, but I missed this one with Janelle going after Beau...it seems like she is trying to act and doing a bad job.

Janelle had quite the foul mouth but in this case - she was in a house full of foul mouthed people so it didnt really stand out too much.

Kaysar, Rachel, Sarah, Jennifer were all pretty much 'clean' about language.

Ivette, Michael, Janelle were all just 'F this and F that' seemed like every other word.

Howie

Howie will easily be known for the most never-ending disgusting mouth in history.

Just vulgar and downright distrurbing parades of garbage out of his mouth.

Jantran would be up there in the top of the list of offenders though.

This for BB6.

Its really hard to try and go through these groups to find who swore the most... its probably about 1/3rd of all contestants from BB2 on!

Howie, well Howie just made me laugh all the time, he was hilarious and I think the show would be great if he comes back...vote Howie, btw how do you vote for a houseguest to be on the show? lol

Think she could stop crying long enough to say all that?

excuse u??? can u repeat that a lil better??? cause idk what thats supposed to mean so if u can word it better then i'll be able to respond how i think i might cause i could be takin that the wrong way. so if ur tryna be smart then say it straight up or not at all, iight?

excuse u??? can u repeat that a lil better??? cause idk what thats supposed to mean so if u can word it better then i'll be able to respond how i think i might cause i could be takin that the wrong way. so if ur tryna be smart then say it straight up or not at all, iight?

?????????????????????????????????

shock, i find it funny that you think its ok to call janelle jantran but you dont want anyone calling Evette names.

or how you find it shocking that people like the people you dont... and vice versa. who cares.

why go on and on about it AGAIN. we heard it all last summer, which reminds me... are you going back to archives and reposting what you posted last summer... cause it sure does look like it. or maybe you have it all saved on a disk? not that it matters any... just a question. inquiring minds what to know kinda thing.

there are self help groups out there.. that can help people like you...... "let it go".

think about it. ;)

LMAO ... good way to put it. very very civilized ... i liked how u said that.

?????????????????????????????????

sorry that was only meant 4 "crackersmartini"

Anyway Soviet, somehow I quoted your post instead of fizzles. It was she I was speaking to.

And next time you want to know just how smart I'm being, please, don't refrain from posting in jibberish. It does make it hard to follow, but I'm always up for a challenge

Meant for me huh? And how can I make what I said any clearer? I read Fizzles post, quoted it and responded to it. She mentioned Ivette saying she was wrong.. I asked if she thought she could stop crying long enough to say it.

I was trying to be smart, it just happens as I am smart. Sorry to make you feel stupid, I'll try to be more ignorant next time.

yea that was meant 4 u ... mah bad bout that ... yea that was my fault 4 jumpin to conclusions ... i would explain that further y that was posted but i dont wanna look stupid n have ppl think im makin up stories when it cant be proved so i'll juss leave it at that and say im sorry bout that.

Archived