Ivette

Jem

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ivette will never change. this time around she just be on a different team but she will still be scornful and hateful to those not in her alliances. i see her and danielle gettting into it

I see her and ANYONE that does not agree with her on EVERY point getting into it

basically :P

After visiting Ivette's web site, there's no way I would cast a vote for her. They all sound like a bunch of whiners, and sing the praises of Ivette. One person had the audacity to say that all of Ivette's fans are more open and loving, and that Ivette is a great person to have attracted such great people to her site. what a bunch of delusional crap.

Ivettes Plea!

NDR Ivette." I'm latin and I can get really loud."

BB6 Ivette."i'm gonna get Cuban on his a$$."

BB6 Ivette." You know what the problem is, you have no respect for women, no respect for women."

BB6 Beau." Sit down!"

NDR Ivette." I coulda probably toned it down a bit."

BB6 Ivette."April you want the veto you can shove it up your a$$!"

NDR Ivette." I am who I am and I'm gonna open my mouth regardless, I have no control of it." We started the friendship alliance then the whole house became divided."

BB6 Ivette to Maggie." Everything I hate in this world, is in this house."

NDR Ivette." My only regret is sticking with the people that I did ya know my gut instinct told me they were no good and I knew it."

BB6 April." I will vote Ivette off."

BB6 Jennifer."we need to nip it in the bud now"

NDR Ivette." Ya know, my dad did not let me think about it. The second I walked out he was yelling in my eartelling me how horrible they were. I was like.enough!"

BB6 Ivette."I'm not gonna get down in the dumps about it."

NDR Ivette." The friendship is no more."

Julie." Congratulations Maggie you are the winner!"

NDR Ivette." Kinda hard to get that close to the money and not get it cause I need to get back in there and really play the game. I'm no longer part of the nerd herd..don't relate them to me..let me play as an individual!"

crappysucks Posted Yesterday, 09:10 PM

Well considering the idiot they are fans off are you surprised? If you hold a whining, crying bizatch up as your paragon wouldn't you figure the fans would be whiney little turds as well?

No I'm not surprised, and your assessment is right on the mark. :D

Yeah Jammer and they would have choosen Ivette over Maggie.

But.....the friendship was all about the lurve they had for each other. Surely they wouldn't hold it against poor Ivette. Ya know....since they cared so much about each other. [/end sarcasm]

If Ivette woul dhave voted out her own alliance member to go up against

"the other side" how many votes could she honestly expect?

The Nerd Herd hated Janelle, and would never have voted to give her the money, over one of their own. Ivette would have gotten all the Nerd Herd votes and possibly James. She made a stupid move and ended up in second place, just like Maggie knew she would...Dance Puppet Dance. That's what she got for sticking her nose up Maggie and Cappy's behind....2nd place...and a messy face. imo :lol:

Ivette was worse than a puppy (no pun intended) when it came to following Cappy and Mags around - she got what she deserved (and I don't mean the $50,000) for taking out the toilet paper every time those two needed a a$$ wiping....gawd, Ivette on National tv again would be the downfall of all humanity (not really, but if she winds up in the house, please someone throw her a muzzle (pun intended).

Archived