Ivette

Jem

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on the fence about Ivette, I know I could not take another season of her getting "ghetto"..or "cuban" on everyone not in her alliance. I would like to see her play, not follow others and make bad choices. One thing I always wondered about her is where did OBSESION with Eric/Crappy come from? I thought she might start stalking him after the show ended. :lol:

I kinda sorta just a lil hope she comes back. with the exception of last year There werent that many ppl I disliked. A couple of annoying ppl but I want a couple of ppl that makes me want to reach into my tv and slap them. If I like everyone then it would just be sad watching em all get evicted. and Ivette is one of the few that I could really see myself wanting to Slap

man can you believe how much ivette has changed? lol i'm not going to go to the extent of saying i actually like ivette but i can sure say i don't hate her as much anymore. she's been the only nerd herder to actually step up and seek forgiveness and a second chance to show the world that she's different from the rest of them. today's ivette actually made me remember those times when she and janelle would actually have those touching conversations but then maggie and company would always have to brainwash her and bring her back to their dark side.

Guest janey_doll

I can't believe I can now say that I LOVE IVETTE!! I never thought that I would ever say those words. I hope she makes it into the house and dishes on what happend to her and the Nerd Herd and becomes friends with janey, howie, james & kaysar!!!

She was the only Nerd Herder I ever saw good in, and ever kinda liked at times.

BB7 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Awwwwww................. It's summer now, BB7 is on!!!

Yeah, I would like to see Ivette in the house....wow, after hearing what she said..... but it seems like she wouldn't get enough votes, and might not be a top pick from producers b/c there are a lot of people from BB 6, and they might try to combine every season into BB 7, and people from the SOVs seem more likely to get votes.

I liked her some last year.

I don't think she's all bad. Her voice will drive me nuts on the feeds if she gets in ..

But I might even vote for her.

I am trying to picture her and Dana in the same house.

:o

really dont care for her. so i wouldnt notice if she changed nor do i care if she change

I was glad to see she FINALLY saw the light! It took leaving the house to see what kind of fool she was in it. I would like to see her in a house with Danielle. Woah! I can say I was surprised at some, not all, of the picks. I truly wonder how Ivette would be in the house this time around.

Well, I am STILL a fan of The Friendship and I will definitely not be voting for that two-faced ***** Ivette. Isn't it funny that now that BB6 ended and she wants to get back on, she's separating herself from The Friendship? But on the show she was all about them... I think that's rather shady of her...Yes, it's true that alot of America didn't like The Friendship but I think that that is the only reason she said all that BS. I mean even if she did actually regret aligning with them, she could have kept it to herself...She's is a ******* disgrace to The Friendship because as much as I hate the Sovereigns, at least they're not selling each other out on tv...

Well, I am STILL a fan of The Friendship and I will definitely not be voting for that two-faced ***** Ivette. Isn't it funny that now that BB6 ended and she wants to get back on, she's separating herself from The Friendship? But on the show she was all about them... I think that's rather shady of her...Yes, it's true that alot of America didn't like The Friendship but I think that that is the only reason she said all that BS. I mean even if she did actually regret aligning with them, she could have kept it to herself...She's is a ******* disgrace to The Friendship because as much as I hate the Sovereigns, at least they're not selling each other out on tv...

why would the sovereigns have to sell each other out? if one of the sovs said that they wanted to be in the fiendsheeps they would be the biggest idiots ever lol. ivette did the right thing by seeking redemption.

Well I'm not falling for anything out of Ivette's mouth. What I didn't like about her was her character, not so much her friendship with the nerd herd. Her character showed how petty she was when she came up against hard times. Can a leopard change his spots? I doubt it. She won't be getting my vote. Just what I need to hear - her whining again.

Two hings that stuck out in my head from Ivette's interview: the moment she told Kaysar, "You have no respect for women," and whenever she said she's still going to be her same self.

But think what would happen if she ended up in the house with someone like Monica or Danielle. You know there would be some good episodes! Too much attitude in one house. I bet someone would put her in her place.

As far as the respect for women thing... She doesnt even classify as one.

why would the sovereigns have to sell each other out? if one of the sovs said that they wanted to be in the fiendsheeps they would be the biggest idiots ever lol. ivette did the right thing by seeking redemption.

No, she didn't do the right thing because she just trying to suck up to America. But thankfully at least SOME of us see her for what she really is...

Come on! Are you all fooled by her pathetic act? She just wants back in!

Lets see...

-She has no mind of her own.

-Doesn't know when to shut her big fat flapping piehole.

-Acts like she's all about strong women with all her lesbiany goodness, then falls for the first muscle bound, macho bald pile of crap and follows him around like a little bitch.

-Lies like a cheap rug, and expects us all to buy it.

-Cries like a spoiled brat on national television when she realizes nobody likes her...WAHHH FREAKIN' WAHHH!

Yeah, I want to see that again!

Archived