Ivette

Jem

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was just flat out tiresome. The biggest spoiled brat on the planet. She would add zero to the game because she is so gulliable and easily led. There's nothing to see here that we haven't seen before, leave her foul ass home!

She hasn't... Not Beau, Ashlea, and Janelle... That's who I meant by they all hang out... Ivette, Beau, Ashlea, and Janelle...

Sorry, my misunderstanding. I thought you meant Eric, Maggie, etc....

That's interesting that her and Janelle are hanging. If she does get in, wouldn't be funny if her and Janelle hooked up in an alliance! :lol:

Yeah it would be... Now you know why I say that Ivette really means what she was saying on the show Wednesday... :) Not that they are teaming up in an alliance, but that they all hang out and have since the show went off...

I wouldn't mind seeing Ivette in the house again as long as James is not in the house. After Eric was evicted, Ivette transferred her crazy obsession over to James. I wouldn't want to see that again. However, I honestly believe if given another chance Ivette would play the game better this season and will not let the personal emotional aspect of the game control her actions like it did last season.

I disagree. She takes things personally, so her reaction will be to lash out when she feels attacked. I think if she is brought back into the house she we will see some of the old Ivette. She could not have changed that much that fast. Sorry......

One reason to think Ivette wouldn't be put in the house by the producers is because it seems as though Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, and James are all being voted in by the viewers, and with Ivette in there, there would be 5 from BB6. That's almost half the house, if the number only is 12.

But then one reason to put her in is to see what happens with her and the SOVs.

It doesn't seem that CBS would want such a big group from one season, just because it seems like they want a lot of people from different seasons. Then again, they did put 5 of them as nominees, knowing especially of the high popularity of the SOVs. Who knows, maybe there will be a new SOV 5, but probably not. If they didn't want to be in alliance with eachother, they'll probably have to try hard to disprove that, because people may go after them just because that big alliance might be suspected.

but lala, if that was true...why even put Ivette on the list? It is obvious she doesnt have the fan base to compete with the other 19 all stars. Plus, if it turns out to be 14 HGS 5 out of 14 is only about 1/3 of the house, easily putting Season 6 in the minority compared to the other seasons.

The fact that Ivette is even on the top 20 list makes me believe she will be a producer's pick for all-stars. Especially considering the fact that she has gone on record stating she would never do BB again. The producers had to have offered her some kind of incentive for her to return. I don't think Ivette is stupid and I cannot imagine she would put herself out there once again for fans to judge her (harshly) and to determine her fate, therefore, I truly believe she was guaranteed a spot in all-stars.

As the most recent cast, I can see BB6 HGs holding 4 of the 12 spots in all-stars. I

I am not voting for Ivette.. but if she does make it to the house I want her voted off very fast... also Will.. I do not want him.. eventhough he was a good player..

Now I would like to see Howie, Kaysar,Janelle, Bucky and Marcel in the house..

and maybe nakomis..

but I was wondering what everyone would like to see in the house...

Some people are unaware that Ivette has not been friends with Maggie, April or Jennifer since leaving the house and finding out the real truth about them. She is not saying she doesn't like them so she can get votes. She has said it since day one outside of the house. She has spoken to Eric but I don't know if she considers him a friend or not. VOTE IVETTE!

Archived